Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
slm.tbt said:
Congrats!

Can you please share with us the sender's email address for the AOR email so that we can assure we don't end up having it in our Spam/Junk mail?
Yes, please share the sender's email.

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Tayara said:
You are referring to the language requirement for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) not the one for the Canadian Citizenship
Yes, they are still accepting Celpip LS as proof of language skills. Please see below.

Results of an accepted third-party test at the equivalent of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB/NCLC) / Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiensFootnote 1 level 4 or higher in speaking and listening either done previously for immigration purposes (acceptable even if expired) or done specifically for citizenship purposes. Test results from the following list are acceptable:

•Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General Test (CELPIP-G), not the academic version or the CELPIP-General LS two-skill (listening and speaking) version of the CELPIP general test.

coco4

Sep 2, 2014
Hello ALL,

SEE this.. it clearly says it is acceptable.. i think the reason is that i've sent photocopy and not original.

What third-party language tests will CIC accept as proof I have adequate knowledge of English or French when I apply for citizenship?
A third-party test is a test done by an organization that is not CIC.

We will accept third-party test results as proof of your language ability if it is from one of the following organizations:

•CELPIP General (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General test)
•CELPIP General-LS - a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the CELPIP General test
•IELTS - General training - General training (International English Language Testing System)
•Test d'Évaluation de Français (TEF) (in French)
•Test d'Évaluation de Français (TEFAQ) (in French) or TEF épreuves orales – a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the TEF
•Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) (in French)
•Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) (in French)
•Test de connaissance du français (TCF) or Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ)
We will not accept third-party test results that are not on this list, even if they are similar.

Visit the organizations’ websites to learn how to write the exams. Since they are not run by CIC, we do not track when and where they are offered.

In some cases, you may send test results that you already sent us or the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI). We will accept the test results that you sent with your application for:

•Federal Skilled Worker
•Quebec-selected Skilled Worker or
•Canadian Experience Class

grepis

Jun 9, 2011
coco4 said:
Hello ALL,

SEE this.. it clearly says it is acceptable.. i think the reason is that i've sent photocopy and not original.
But guide clearly say:

Format: Clear and legible photocopy. Must be in English or French. No translations accepted except for foreign diplomas, certificates or transcripts (see note above in section 2).

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coco4 said:
i think the reason is that i've sent photocopy and not original.
Who knows how CIC behaves. If you look at the checklist Pg 7 of 7 of the application form. The checklist clearly states
Photocopy of language evidence

Tayara

Feb 1, 2013
coco4 said:
Hello ALL,

What third-party language tests will CIC accept as proof I have adequate knowledge of English or French when I apply for citizenship?

We will accept third-party test results as proof of your language ability if it is from one of the following organizations:

•CELPIP General (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General test)
•CELPIP General-LS - a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the CELPIP General test
•IELTS - General training - General training (International English Language Testing System)
•Test d'Évaluation de Français (TEFAQ) (in French) or TEF épreuves orales – a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the TEF
•Test de connaissance du français (TCF) or Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ)
We will not accept third-party test results that are not on this list, even if they are similar.

Visit the organizations' websites to learn how to write the exams. Since they are not run by CIC, we do not track when and where they are offered.

In some cases, you may send test results that you already sent us or the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (MIDI). We will accept the test results that you sent with your application for:

•Federal Skilled Worker
Please refer to this is discussion on this topic
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/celpipgeneral-vs-celpipgeneralls-which-on-is-acceptable-for-citizenship-t225942.0.html

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
coco4 said:
Hello ALL,

Visit the organizations' websites to learn how to write the exams. Since they are not run by CIC, we do not track when and where they are offered.

In some cases, you may send test results that you already sent us or the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (MIDI). We will accept the test results that you sent with your application for:

•Federal Skilled Worker
Did you submit a clear copy ;D anyway maybe the officer was falling asleep when he's scanning your papers.. let's wait for the other applicants who submitted LS

I just booked my LS the otherday for nov 15 exam date.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/celpipg-or-celpip-general-ls-t246568.0.html

pie_vancouver applied with GENERAL LS. :)

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied with CELPIP-LS with original as they sent 2 reports. I already got email of them receiving on Aug. 7th.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:
I applied with CELPIP-LS with original as they sent 2 reports. I already got email of them receiving on Aug. 7th.
Hi Maali,

Does the email says anything about the booklet? Will they send it?

Which was the sender address?

Thanks,

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They gave a download link. I wouldn't worry about book yet as its going to take at least 3 months or more for the test to get scheduled.

Zumba369 said:
Hi Maali,

Does the email says anything about the booklet? Will they send it?

Which was the sender address?

Thanks,

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:
They gave a download link. I wouldn't worry about book yet as its going to take at least 3 months or more for the test to get scheduled.
Just to know,

Thanks

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I check ecas today just for fun.....I thought we could see the ecas a week after we received the email.
I found my ecas is active. It shows "in progress".

They started on Oct 11th. (Received on August 14th. They mailed me the book on August 14th).

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gatormei said:
I check ecas today just for fun.....I thought we could see the ecas a week after we received the email.
I found my ecas is active. It shows "in progress".

They started on Oct 11th. (Received on August 14th. They mailed me the book on August 14th).
Nice. Congrats!

What did you use for login? Client ID, or PR Card #?

Also, I wonder if the PR card is case-sensitive. I mean does it matter if we type in PA??????, pa??????, Pa??????, or pA??????

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it does not matter

slm.tbt said:
Nice. Congrats!

What did you use for login? Client ID, or PR Card #?

Also, I wonder if the PR card is case-sensitive. I mean does it matter if we type in PA??????, pa??????, Pa??????, or pA??????