+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, I submitted my application on July 31 and reached CIC on Aug 5 as per Fedex.

I got an email confirmation from CIC that they received my application on Aug 6 instead confirming that they received my application.

Any idea on when does it goes to in Process as per the current processing times experienced by our fellow friends applied around this time.

vivek901

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
28-01-2002
Doc's Request.
19-11-2007
Med's Request
14-04-2008
Med's Done....
24-05-2008
Passport Req..
21-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2009
Hi Everyone,

I got an email confirmation from CIC today saying that my application was received on 5th August 2014 :D :D :D

So finally some activity happening. I don't know if we will get a hard copy along with Citizenship Booklet by mail too. I guess we should. Anyone have any idea

sweetdreama

Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, contratulations! I am hoping for the same good news!!!!! My application was received on August 11th and I keep checking my email. :D

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetdreama said:
Wow, contratulations! I am hoping for the same good news!!!!! My application was received on August 11th and I keep checking my email. :D
Mine was received on August 11 too. Let's cross fingers ...

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
slm.tbt said:
Mine was received on August 11 too. Let's cross fingers ...
One more here...

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hello Friends,

I have not received any email from CIC regarding my application.

However when I checked my ecas status today, its updated saying 'In process' and I will be receiving my AOR and Discover Canada booklet soon.

Few questions:

a.What are the expected next steps/time duration?
b.I am not receiving any emails from CIC.Did I miss marking this as an option in the application forms?

cheers,

sweetdreama

Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT applicant said:
Hello Friends,

I have not received any email from CIC regarding my application.

However when I checked my ecas status today, its updated saying 'In process' and I will be receiving my AOR and Discover Canada booklet soon.

Few questions:

a.What are the expected next steps/time duration?
b.I am not receiving any emails from CIC.Did I miss marking this as an option in the application forms?

cheers,

When was your application received? Are you an August applicant?

canadaforashiea

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014 failed
File Transfer...
God is good. Praying
Med's Request
God is good. Praying
Med's Done....
God is good. Praying
Passport Req..
God is good. Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Amazing God
LANDED..........
In God I trust. Will continue to spread the goodness of Almighty
Hello Augusters,

When I submitted my docs I didnt now indicated any email address since I want to make it personal. And besides its difficult to access private emails trhough gmail or yahoo now in China. Since some of the first week of augusts applicants received through their email accounts, does it mean ill be waiting for a letter of confirmation ? Or Much better if I received a letter from CIC stating for my AOR, MR, RPPF. I will be so blessed for that.

Lets keep praying that we received all good news before Chirstmas.

:)
Waiting . Praying. Trusting. Praying

coco4

Sep 2, 2014
Hi there, i submitted my application aug 8th, it was received aug 9th at cic, ns. i received my application back yesterday saying language evidence is not acceptable.. i gave CELPIP general LS. with really high scores.. so i'm not sure.. what's the problem.. any suggestions????

Donvalley said:

Sorry to hear that asaglen, CLBA is not there in the CIC acceptable list. One of the many under-guessing we do some times in hurry. Anyway run for one of the following and re-send immediately. By the time your next application is processed, it will be faster like six months or less to complete the whole process. No more long waitings!

We will accept third-party test results as proof of your language ability if it is from one of the following organizations:
CELPIP General (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General test)
CELPIP General-LS - a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the CELPIP General test
IELTS - General training - General training (International English Language Testing System)
We will not accept third-party test results that are not on this list, even if they are similar.​

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear that. i would call cic

coco4 said:
Hi there, i submitted my application aug 8th, it was received aug 9th at cic, ns. i received my application back yesterday saying language evidence is not acceptable.. i gave CELPIP general LS. with really high scores.. so i'm not sure.. what's the problem.. any suggestions????

coco4

Sep 2, 2014
i did that.. its funny.. the guy who picked up says.. he was not sure.. what does that mean. :eek: :p
i told him .. then how am i suppose to know.