Nomination.....
21 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
1 Feb 2018
Passport Req..
21 Mar 2018
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2018
I wrote the test on 15 July and until now they haven't sent any email to confirm my result yet. Still don't know should I take another test or waiting for couple months ...
Talk to customer care executive at your IELTS test conductor ie British Council or IDP ... wherever you appeared in test. They will update you.

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
Talk to customer care executive at your IELTS test conductor ie British Council or IDP ... wherever you appeared in test. They will update you.
they keep blaming for cambridge who authorises to release the result... IDP said they're just a partner that providing test locations and facilities only =.=

invy15

Sep 11, 2017
I am thinking of filling a customer complain against British Council Toronto cos unlike people who get updates from IDP, I do not get any information at all. No emails to inform me of when to expect my result. I was at their Toronto office (British Council) on Thursday and i found out the guys working there have no idea what i was talking about, i was told to email someone else who doesn't not work in that same office.
At this point, am just worried cos it is better to know i failed than for them to keep me in the dark. At least i will know if i should do the exam again

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
I am thinking of filling a customer complain against British Council Toronto cos unlike people who get updates from IDP, I do not get any information at all. No emails to inform me of when to expect my result. I was at their Toronto office (British Council) on Thursday and i found out the guys working there have no idea what i was talking about, i was told to email someone else who doesn't not work in that same office.
At this point, am just worried cos it is better to know i failed than for them to keep me in the dark. At least i will know if i should do the exam again
i took the test in IDP and had the same experience as you did, both of the IELTS partners aint responsible like in the moment they took our money. I'm thinking about taking another test too but i wonder if they give me the result or not (again)

invy15

Sep 11, 2017
i took the test in IDP and had the same experience as you did, both of the IELTS partners aint responsible like in the moment they took our money. I'm thinking about taking another test too but i wonder if they give me the result or not (again)
I reached out to their UK office via Facebook and told them they either release my result or refund me. I did tell them i intend to file a complaint based on Ontario Customer complain 2002. If they don't respond to me in 24hrs, i will keep putting pressure on them cos who takes responsibility if i lose status based on delays from IELTS? Besides what are the chances they wouldn't withhold the next exam you do?

I did find the Director of their Toronto office on Linkdin but i was unable to email her cos she has a premium account...I just hope others can also put pressure on them as well.

rudycm

Sep 26, 2017
Took it at ILSC in Toronto downtown area, still waiting for the results....this is so frustrating.