+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 19th test result withheld

harbee

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
My result was also withheld. Did it in Kitchener. Initially got a mail to be released today sept 6, then got another one this morning for sept 15. Fingers crossed.

invy15

Sep 11, 2017
Did anyone get the email about the test result withheld and they ask for a handwritten statement?

or any previous experiences can be shared?

I searched online, they said that might takes up to 5 months to get the result or the result might be cancelled.[/QUOTE

I wrote my exam in Humber college on the 19 of August 2017, got the same vague email and it is 10 days after still no result. I have called and emailed all to no avail. Please who else from Humber college has same issue

invy15

Sep 11, 2017
I wrote my IELTS general exam at Humber college on August 19 2017, got a vague email with no sensible explanation and when I made further enquiry nothing came off it. It's been 10 days after the alleged 13 days and still no results. I have even mailed almost all the address I can find around and all I get is some generic answer with no clarity.

Is there anyone who wrote the exam at Humber College same day and got their results?

Does the IELTS office at Queens Toronto attend to walk-ins? I feel that's the only option for me at the moment cos I am tired of the wait

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
I wrote the test on 15 July and until now they haven't sent any email to confirm my result yet. Still don't know should I take another test or waiting for couple months ...

leaves1992

Sep 1, 2017
My result was also withheld. Did it in Kitchener. Initially got a mail to be released today sept 6, then got another one this morning for sept 15. Fingers crossed.
I did it in Kitchener too!!!
I got the email yesterday said I need to wait for another update on 22 Sept!!

Did you get your result?