+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 19th test result withheld

leaves1992

Sep 1, 2017
Did anyone get the email about the test result withheld and they ask for a handwritten statement?

or any previous experiences can be shared?

I searched online, they said that might takes up to 5 months to get the result or the result might be cancelled.

osamawmd

Dec 22, 2016
Yes, I got the email yesterday and still I can see no result. I did the same research and most of them said holding results permanently is rare, and you should contact your center after two weeks if you have not received the results.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Last time my results were withheld but they said they will give the result in two weeks through SMS. Check with their online chat service

leaves1992

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, I got the email yesterday and still I can see no result. I did the same research and most of them said holding results permanently is rare, and you should contact your center after two weeks if you have not received the results.
I received an update today said IDP will provide me with an update on my result on 6 september.

monil

Sep 6, 2017
Today morning, i have received the email saying i will receive an update before 15th september. Did anyone get same message or is it only me?