+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
i have important question here pls... do we actually bring and show the On-line physical presence calculator printout?

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
i have important question here pls... do we actually bring and show the On-line physical presence calculator printout?
No. You already gave them that as part of your application. Just bring the items they listed on your test invitation letter.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
No. You already gave them that as part of your application. Just bring the items they listed on your test invitation letter.
thank you for your reply...in that case - original proof of english knowledge, original confirmation of permanent residence, pr card, passports valid and expired?

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
thank you for your reply...in that case - original proof of english knowledge, original confirmation of permanent residence, pr card, passports valid and expired?
If that's what's listed on you invitation then yes.

Also bring your drivers license, health card or Provincial ID card. They will ask to check one of those pieces of ID to verify your ID before the test.

AashNavid

Apr 3, 2018
I’m still waiting since they received it on April 30 I’m wondering why , any one same ?
they received the application on 31th April and from Windsor , ON

100 % same to same , be relax .

i send them email they say still 12 months did not pass, wait

Last edited:

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE

YOUR PASSPORT AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
You are required to bring all current and expired passports and travel documents with you to your citizenship test.

For every passport or travel document, you must also bring a clear legible photocopy of thepage bearing your picture and biographic information (name, date of birth, etc.)

You MUST bring it along with your original passport at the time of your test session. If you do not bring the necessary documents, the processing of your file may be delayed.

If the validity of your passport or travel document has been renewed since the issuance of your passport (extension of the validity date of the passport), the renewal page must also be photocopied and provided at the time of your test.

another question pls
do we need to photo copy all of the expired passports? or just the valid passport?

Last edited:

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I don't think they are obligated to do anything with our applications at this point since we are still within the 12 months period. Depending on the agent, some will tell you a bit more about your file. But they will all give general response to wait till April.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hi folks,
A quick question. My wife has not changed her last name after our marriage, Is there anyway to change her maiden name to my last name on her citizenship certificate and Canadian passport, we are going for our oath ceremony in couple of days ? Kindly advice...
TIA.

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi folks,
A quick question. My wife has not changed her last name after our marriage, Is there anyway to change her maiden name to my last name on her citizenship certificate and Canadian passport, we are going for our oath ceremony in couple of days ? Kindly advice...
TIA.
no idea, maybe ask the gov's service office. eg Service Ontario ~

Reactions: macwhitby

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys i have a quick question i send my citizenship application in november 2018 and was retuned incomplete on 18th jan 2019.I just resend the application will i be considered as new application andnloose my space or my application will be given prority can any one please confirm this question heard different stories about it

dindon

Jun 13, 2013
Guys i have a quick question i send my citizenship application in november 2018 and was retuned incomplete on 18th jan 2019.I just resend the application will i be considered as new application andnloose my space or my application will be given prority can any one please confirm this question heard different stories about it
Maybe yes maybe not but 70% excpect some delay for your case after re sending second time that happen to me also