+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Bman said:
Out there in our daily lives, if only we could all make the next person's life so simple by reaching out and honestly supporting everyone that comes across our way like we have all been to each other on this forum life would have been so so easy for us all. Just been a part of this forum already makes me feel lucky.

Bman.
This forum is like an addiction, I can't go thru a single day without a fix....Mandie

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
mitali said:
One more step towards your goal....you are almost there QC. These painful steps in your PR journey will be washed away very soon.

Mitali
Thank you mitali ad also to kittu for kind thoughts. ;D

I cannot follow the forum as much as I have done before because of work and home commitments but I am pleased to see people getting good decisions.
There do not seem to be all the issues with CIO making mistakes like they did at the beginning of the new MI last June. That is very encouraging for all new applicants. :)

Happily, I will be with my husband sooner than CIC allow, as I am going at the end of this month. The flight is booked;D ;D ;D

The house is not sold and there are so many problems still to overcome but life is wasting away and now we have decided that being together must take precedence over any problems that are still waiting for us.
At least we can from then on tackle things together, which will be so much easier than us both coping alone.

I want to wish all the couples who are living apart now through this process all the luck in the world.
Although at the darkest times it can be terribly depressing and seem hopeless and you want to give up - have courage.

Your time to be together again will come and when it does there will be such complete joy and unity that the long and lonely days apart will seem as nothing. :)

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Mns77 said:
Thanks. So after how many days I can expect my PPR after E-CAS chnged to DM?
Well, I cannot help you there. My ECAS is still in-process. Cappucino from our forum got his PPR after a week after his ECAS was DM.
Cheers

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
congrats Hasib!!!

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 (med recvd line on eCas)
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Congratulations Dr. Hasib!

Dr.Hasib said:
Thank you everyone for congratulating me :D

My MR & PPR:

MR issued : 18th July 2011 (Address disappeared on 18th July 2011 as well)
Medical result received by SGVO : 29th July 2011
RPRF received by SGVO: 1st Sep 2011

PPR issued: 29th Aug 2011
Address disappeared on 1st Sep 2011 with an addition of line "Medical results have been received"

How long to wait to get PPR after MR, as per my understanding:

Deadline for submitting Medical/RPRF is 60 days/45 days. If an applicant can submit his medical result/RPRF within 20 days from the date of MR issuance, then he/she can expect to get his PPR issued after 42-45 days(from the date of MR issuance)

BR
Dr.Hasib

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Well, I cannot help you there. My ECAS is still in-process. Cappucino from our forum got his PPR after a week after his ECAS was DM.
Cheers
Actually it was 3 days :)

Timeline was

Monday 20th June - "Medicals received" line on ECAS
Saturday 25th June - "Decision made" on ECAS
Tuesday 28th June - PPR via email

Wayne.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to land in Canada from USA in mid september and i have a question. I just broke my wrist, got a fracture and now i have a cast on my hand and forearem. Do you think having this cast would create any problem at POE, like health issues?. I can enter through either vancouver or buffalo and would also like to know which POE would be easier. I also plan to come back to USA in 2 weeks and plan to give the address of my brother in law in canada for PR card. Is that OK to give my relative's address and tell them that i plan to come back to USA in 2 weeks? Can they hold the PR card if they come to know this? Please help me in this matter. Thanks for your help.

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Cappuccino said:
Actually it was 3 days :)

Timeline was

Monday 20th June - "Medicals received" line on ECAS
Saturday 25th June - "Decision made" on ECAS
Tuesday 28th June - PPR via email

Wayne.

Hi, Wayne,

My medical received appeared on 28th Aug..

when can i expect PPR?..

Is it necessary that first they make DM and then PPR or before also they can send PPR?

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
Hi sonir,

This is a pre june applicant. The language is similar to what pre jun applicants have received in the past.

If a Post jun applicant had recd this message then the forum would have been ON FIRE by now. Hope CIC will not ILL-treat post jun applicants ....they better not.

Here is his previous post :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-t36571.0.html;msg926989#msg926989

Mitali
thanks Mitali, such a relief to read your post ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards
sonir

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
johnyusa said:
Hi Everybody,

I am trying to land in Canada from USA in mid september and i have a question. ................ Please help me in this matter. Thanks for your help.
Dear johny

It is perfectly fine if your landing with a cast ..... :-[ They may question you about the seriousness of the issue ..... and may even wish you a speedy recovery .. ;D. Don't forget to take your medical file with the details of your facture.

With regards to PR address, you CAN give your BIL's address and you can also travel back to US. If I/Officers ask you about this, please don't hesitate to reveal the facts. You may add that you have some issues to be sorted out back in US. Your cards will reach your BIL's place with in 2 months. A proper & safe arrangement should be made for the cards to reach you at your US address!! Make sure that next time you enter Canada, you do it with this PR card. All the Best ...Have a fast recovery .... ;)

Cheers, aNil

EDIT - Sorry I forgot to mention about the POE.. It entirely depends on your comfort level. You can choose any place as POE ...depending on your BIL's address (I suppose you will be staying there) ..... OR which POE is nearer to you (from US) .... and you need to go back again....... Entirely your call ...... You need to keep your other hand safe ....... ;D

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Akrum66 said:
Now my ecase status has been c........... and please guide me what will be the next steps which I should expect.

akrum66
arjignesh said:

Hi, Wayne,

My medical received ........................ and then PPR or before also they can send PPR?
Dear Akrum & Jignesh bhai .... Congrats that you are at the last step of immigration ... 8) ... After seeing few cases about this DM and the issue related, I have these 3 versions (for the immigrants at the last stage)-

* Most of the VOs complete the formalities which includes PCC, medicals, B/Check and finally RPRF encashment. Then the only thing left is Visa on PP or PPR for Visa stamping. Till that time it will be 'IP' with (or without) medical line. After the visa stamping it will be DM (with all required lines .... ::)).

** VO like London are completing these stages, one after the other ...... PPR being the last .... making it almost sure that one will get the visa stamped. So there is a chance that London VO is updating the eCAS as DM after they have completed everything (including RPRF & B/S Check) ..... but before actual PPR. DM at this stage means that they have come to a final decision, and will soon be sending PPR. (This is my version, I may be wrong)

*** As usual some gadbad with eCAS .... ECAS with bug ....and not correctly / timely updated!!

Cheers, aNil

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Akrum66, could you please let us know when your medicals reached London VO? I'm hoping for a DM to appear on my ecase as well and get the PPRs soon. Thanks.

nayab1976

Sep 6, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Thank you everyone for congratulating me :D

My MR & PPR:

MR issued : 18th July 2011 (Address disappeared on 18th July 2011 as well)
Medical result received by SGVO : 29th July 2011
RPRF received by SGVO: 1st Sep 2011

PPR issued: 29th Aug 2011
Address disappeared on 1st Sep 2011 with an addition of line "Medical results have been received"

:)Congratulations Dr Hasib!!

I would like to ask you about my case. I have done with my medicals on 4th july 2011 and NDVO has received medicals, RPRF and Passports on 14th July 2011. My RPRF got encashed on 6th august 2011 and no updation since then. When I can expect my PP's back??

regards

How long to wait to get PPR after MR, as per my understanding:

Deadline for submitting Medical/RPRF is 60 days/45 days. If an applicant can submit his medical result/RPRF within 20 days from the date of MR issuance, then he/she can expect to get his PPR issued after 42-45 days(from the date of MR issuance)

BR
Dr.Hasib

:)Congratulations Dr.Hasib,

Well, wanted to ask you about my case. I have done with medicals on 4th July 2011 and NDVO has received RPRF, Medicals and PP's on 14th july 2011. Since then there is no updation. When i can expect my PP's back with stamping??

Regards

mejov9

Aug 9, 2011
Hi

Can you please update me. When was your ecas status shows "medical has been received". Its shows to u before Decision Made or after Decision Made. thanks

nayab1976

Sep 6, 2011
mejov9 said:
Hi

Can you please update me. When was your ecas status shows "medical has been received". Its shows to u before Decision Made or after Decision Made. thanks

Generally it shows before decision made but sometimes alongwith decsion made but never after decison made.