May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Hello Everyone;
I was lost for a while since I was busy preparing my staffs for CANADA and happy to see many many MRs,VISAS and relevant response you have got from VOs.Congratulations!
Natsmi

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathe said:
I received Visa that issued on 18th August. :)

A chapter of waiting game closed,however,it is time to turn a new page.I am planning to land in Vancouver, while I will have a business partnership in Toronto and would have traveled there sometimes. Really hope to stumble across the posters of this forum someday, somewhere in some way :)

Thanks to all for rendering moral support, sensible advice and of course lovely cheers :)

Congratulation to all who received good news!

Good luck and wish that things positively move fast for everyone.

Special wishes for the applicants from Buffalo,Accra and for those who have yet to receive any progress from ND, London and other VOs as well.

@ Wendy, I believe that you will receive your PPR sonnest.

Cheers!
Kathe
CONGRATS!!!
Have a great and wonderful life in Canada! :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
@ JasonBourne, congrats and all the best in your remaining process!!

@ Wayne, wishing you a safe and beautiful landing!

Thanks a lot Anil, mitali, rupesh nayak, CHEERSMAN, Bman,Wendy, Louise-01 for your kind congrats, highly appreciative :)

@ Wendy and Wayne, really love to meet you two in person in Vancouver some day.It would be delightful :)

Cheers!
kathe

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Looks like the web designer at CIC has discovered stylesheets and has made a "red" class for when the cap is full! ;)

Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
JasonBourne said:
Hey Sorry guys. Couldn't post earlier as I landed late last night and went to sleep immediately.

So here's how it was:.....................

A special thanks to Mitali for her inputs and everything.
Good going Jason .... I hope you will get on to the next step soon...All the best.

Cheers, aNil

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
JasonBourne said:
Hey Sorry guys. Couldn't post earlier as I landed late last night and went to sleep immediately.

So here's how it was:

I reached atleast an hour before the interview. I was allowed to enter the premises even though they mentioned in the letter that the canadidates should reach no earlier than 30 minutes.

I presented my letter at the security gate and after security check I was allowed to enter. I gave my letter to the receptionist and she asked me to wait in the hall.

I waited for close to 2 hours before I was called in (1 hour after my scheduled time). I was becoming a little restless as I hate waiting the most and thought about going to the reception and inquiring but controlled myself.

I greeted the lady officer on my way in and she offered me to take a seat.

The first thing she asked -- "Where is your spouse?". The interview letter clearly mentioned that my spouse need not attend the interview so I said so. She confirmed again whether the letter clearly mentioned it and I said yes (I wonder why she asked as she could have checked it on the screen I guess) .

Then she asked me to give her the additional documents that the letter asked for. So I gave her the requested documents one by one (each time explaining what they were). Then she asked me about Marriage Questinnaire and I gave it to her along with the bunch of photos of various outings and additional documents to support my stand (past e-mails, an affidavit etc.). While looking at the pictures that I gave her she took out one picture and asked me about the person we were posing with.

She then started to ask questions about our relationship, how we met, where do we stay and who else stays with us, how is my spouse's relationship with my parents, how is my relationship with my spouses' parents etc (I don't remember everything but it sums up just about everything). She also asked me about my wedding (Just 3 months before the application) and how my parents think about my moving to Canada -- I gave my justification and I think she was convinced by my answer.

She then proceeded to ask some questions about my job. She first asked me to describe the duties and responsibilities that I handle on an ongoing basis. I did and there were few more questions based on the employment letters (including the fresh ones) that I submitted. Then there were some generic questions regarding my job (the structure of my department, work timings, compensation etc.).

In the end, she said that she was satisfied with my responses and that the application will be processed further and that they will contact me if any more information is needed. I asked her about the approximate timeline from here on -- she said that she will put her review/comments in a day or two and then her clerk will check the new information/documents that I submitted and it should be "fairly quick" from here on (She kept all the docs that I gave her and said that they will be returning all the original documents to me).

The whole thing lasted for about 10-12 mins (I was surprised when I came out as others were taking anywhere between 25-30 mins or even more -- I also heard some loud arguements (!!!) while I was seated in the hall.)

After coming out I realized I could have given few more supporting documents (apart from the ones they asked for). I hope this doesn't go against me.

Sounds great! I hope it turns out to be case like Majorhell...

Best Wishes..

Sonir

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
author=JasonBourne link=topic=49421.msg962090#msg962090 date=1314346905]

So here's how it was:

I reached atleast an hour before the interview...

...After coming out I realized I could have given few more supporting documents (apart from the ones they asked for). I hope this doesn't go against me.

Well, I think you did just fine!
Seems like they kept you waiting longer than the interview lasted!!! ;D
But it's a good sign the lady said she was satisfied with all your docs and answers!
Good for you, on to the waitinggame again! ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
CHEERSMAN said:
Hi Khan 786,

Have you made a CSE with NDVO? Better do it quickly, coz there are many incidences of files and important documents being misplaced in NDVO. There are many examples in our forum itself. I will be making a CSE around in mid- September by that time I will be touching the 6 months time frame. Your profile shows you have been in RBVO for more than 6 months. You have now the full right to enquire as to whats going on with your file.

Regards,
CHEERSMAN

thanks Cheersman ....

I will sure send them a CSE

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Passports delivered to London VO this morning, now the final wait has started for the maple leaf, Cheers

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
Hope you had a long and restful sleepppppppppp ;D ;D

Congratulations Jason.....had been waiting to hear your Good news....celebration time. Appreciate your kind words, Jason.

Mitali

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
Passports delivered to London VO this morning, now the final wait has started for the maple leaf, Cheers
Oooooohhhhh, you are getting closer and closer!!! ;)
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Louise-01 said:
Oooooohhhhh, you are getting closer and closer!!! ;)
Good luck!Kind regards,Louise!
Thanks Louise, Wish you quick completion of the process too. Regards

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Hope you get passport bk quickly ;D. Have a great weekend everyone :-*

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Congrats!

Assuming you get your visas within the next few weeks - when are you planning to land and settle over there?

Whereabouts in Canada are you planning on going?

Wayne.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012