Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
kathe said:
Congrats to All who received good news. Wishes to those who have been awaiting!

I just checked my ECas status that shows Decision Made :)

Cheers!
Kathe
Congratulation Kathe ...... 1st phase of this long journey is OVER ...... all the best for your future.

Cheers, aNil

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Thank you my friend Anil, am very keen on hearing good news from you as well! I believe it might be around the corner :)
Best wishes!

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
ss1886 said:
As I see from different posts here, as soon as the status goes In Process, most applicants are asked for either updated PCC, updated IM0008, or both. Please tell me following:-
1. Does background check commences after receipt of updated PCC or IM0008 ?
2. Why some applicants are asked for either updated PCC or IM0008 or some for both ? What is the difference ?
I am really confused about London - there doesn't seem to be any consistency to their way of working.

We are Cat 2 and have just received an additional information request from London after being at the VO for 7 months.
It asked for
*updated Police checks - even though we sent them with the original application and my husband as been in Canada for the last year, but they only asked for UK one for him and his last one has only just expired!
* updated IM0008 - which was in the initial application and my husband's job hasn't changed, which they know because he is on a Temporary Work Permit and the renewal is on their system
*a new job letter from his company stating his job is permanent - we already sent this and he has had to present it for his LMO, which was only done in July and is also on their computer system
* copies of his TWP and LMO - already sent with the initial application

An applicant, also Cat 2 who got this letter dated only one day before us wasn't asked for IM0008 at all and their Med requests and RPRF were requested.

Why are London doing this?
It seems there is no way to know what you are going to get asked for as they just seem to make it up as they go along.
There is no reason I can see why we haven't had our med requests in with the other documents like everyone else and why IM0008 for us but not other similar Cat 2?
SO ANNOYED!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
I am really confused about London - there doesn't seem to be any consistency to their way of working.

We are Cat 2 and have just received an additional information request from London after being at the VO for 7 months.
It asked for
*updated Police checks - even though we sent them with the original application and my husband as been in Canada for the last year, but they only asked for UK one for him and his last one has only just expired!
* updated IM0008 - which was in the initial application and my husband's job hasn't changed, which they know because he is on a Temporary Work Permit and the renewal is on their system
*a new job letter from his company stating his job is permanent - we already sent this and he has had to present it for his LMO, which was only done in July and is also on their computer system

An applicant, also Cat 2 who got this letter dated only one day before us wasn't asked for IM0008 at all and their Med requests and RPRF were requested.

It seems there is no way to know what you are going to get asked for as they just seem to make it up as they go along.
There is no reason I can see why we haven't had our med requests in with the other documents like everyone else and why IM0008 for us but not other similar Cat 2?
We were asked for new police certificates, and ours still had 3 months left of validity at that point - so I think it's fairly standard that if they think your PCC might expire before they finalise the application, they will always ask for new ones.

We were also asked for updated Schedule 1s, but not IMM0008, so it does seem pretty random what they ask for.

Copies of LMO and TWP are probably fair enough since in your case the original TWP/LMO would expire before they could finalise the application.

The only thing which doesn't sound right is at they have not issued medical requests. I would have thought they'd ask for this additional information AND medical requests at the same time.

Wayne.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
We are the same thet didnt issue medical request for us either.Today all documents that they required from us has been sent. So hopefully we will get medical request next. Also last night our agent/advisor was informed we no longer require them to work on our behalf :D.We emailed London telling them this info and received a email bk this morning,all we have to do now is send them the signed form stating that the agent wont be working for us,or ripping us off should i put ;D.Thankx again to all in the forum for the help you have given to us.Hope we all receive some good news soon. Have a great week. :-*

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
queencougar said:

It asked for

I understand your frustration QC especially as you are expecting MR, but look at the bright side, at least this means they are still working on your file and your case is still active. It looks like the visa officers work differently. I am sure some other VO would have issued MR along with all these requests. Try and send in the requested documents ASAP and your MR will be in the post soonest.

9j

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
Our address has also gone off overnight. Hopefully due to MR this time. Eagerly awaiting the post ;)

9j
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed! :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:

It asked for

I'm so sorry to hear that VO London isn't still letting you reunite with your husband!
It seems so unfair, and I can only imagion how frustrated you must feel...
I haven't wrote or read for a few weeks and was wondering how you are doing but wasn't expecting this!
Hopefully now, when you are sending them al the documents they need again, VO London is giving you the long awaited MR, PPR and Visa and you can go off and live with your hubby again!

Kind regards,
Louise! :-*

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012
Hi All,

Tomorrow i will celebrate first anniversary ;D ;D of my application.(CIC received my application on August 23,2010) Everybody from this esteemed thread is invited. By the way i am still waiting for MR :eek: :eek: :eek:.

RaWheAl

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Louise-01 said:

Kind regards,
Louise!
Thanks Louise dear ;)

9j

binnyj

Aug 21, 2011
N. J.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 August
kathe said:
Thank you my friend Anil, am very keen on hearing good news from you as well! I believe it might be around the corner :)
Best wishes!
congratulations!

Way to go!

binnyj

Aug 21, 2011
N. J.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 August
Louise-01 said:

Kind regards,
Louise!
Do not cross your toes, you may find difficult to run to Medical Examination!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
kathe said:
Congrats to All who received good news. Wishes to those who have been awaiting!

I just checked my ECas status that shows Decision Made :)

Cheers!
Kathe
Heartiest congratulations Kathe :D

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
9jcanada said:
Our address has also gone off overnight. Hopefully due to MR this time. Eagerly awaiting the post ;)

9j
Finger cross for you my friend!

Regards

Viktoria