Med's Done....
06/07/2011
Passport Req..
12/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2011
LANDED..........
In June 28, 2012
Guys, I got it. I just found my UCI (loser! lol) number and I was able to check my eCAS and read that "Medical results have been received.". Nice!

So, everyone who's having problems checking their eCAS with their application file number, try using UCI. That number is on your PER, that email that CIC sent you.

Now, let's hope the request for my passport comes soon.

Thanks guys! :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Hi crunchytomato, no real updates from my side as yet...but I am hopeful as always, maybe today!

I got the 'Medical results have been received' line added on 28th July. I don't know about my RPRF draft because the bank is lousy, when I asked them about it before my PER (1st draft) they said it had not been encashed just to get me to stop asking. As you can imagine I was devastated, so this time I figure, I'd rather just get the PPR without the added stress.

Anyway, all the best to you and I hope we all hear something really soon....
Don't worry too much about the draft. Danishsoomro said he phoned his bank and they said it had not been cashed, and then 2 days later he got PPR. So I don't think they cash it until the day they issue the PPR (and don't forget it will take several days to clear after being presented at the bank).

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Don't worry too much about the draft. Danishsoomro said he phoned his bank and they said it had not been cashed, and then 2 days later he got PPR. So I don't think they cash it until the day they issue the PPR (and don't forget it will take several days to clear after being presented at the bank).
Wayne.
I agree. Once every week I was checking for 4 weeks with my bank after i submitted it and they were very helpful and all but the answer came that it is still not cashed and then the following week (5th week) i got my PP request. So Wendy, dont worry at all about the draft.
Cheers

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
I agree. Once every week I was checking for 4 weeks with my bank after i submitted it and they were very helpful and all but the answer came that it is still not cashed and then the following week (5th week) i got my PP request. So Wendy, dont worry at all about the draft.
Cheers
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. I'm not going to check the draft at all now, I'm just going to wait for the PPR to turn up. I guess this waiting is is just a little harder since no one else post June 2010 from London has had to wait this long.....but all good things come to those who wait right?!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. I'm not going to check the draft at all now, I'm just going to wait for the PPR to turn up. I guess this waiting is is just a little harder since no one else post June 2010 from London has had to wait this long.....but all good things come to those who wait right?!
Yeah - I checked draft a couple of times, and then just got depressed when I found out it wasn't cashed. So I stopped checking and after a few weeks we got PPR anyway. Chances are I think you will get PPR before you find out if the draft is cashed, and once you get PPR, who cares when they cash it? :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
kolhapuri said:
Cheers
By the way are you keeping up with the cricket England v India?

My commiserations to you that England are now #1 test cricket team in the world :)

Wayne.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Congratulation Magdy,,,,Im very happy for you freind :D ;)
You are in the right track,I hopr you get visa stamp sooooooooooon

Alshami

magdy580 said:
Thank You Guys, I Love You All :)

Magdy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
wenstumped said:
But plenty of post-June-2010 from London have had to wait longer to get medical requests. It's all relative!

Rather than looking at the few people from CHC London who may have been processed faster that you, have a look at the larger number of people from CHC London who are not even at the stage you're at.

That's the way to look at it :)

Wayne.

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with Initial Application !!!
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
ASKED FOR REVIEW ON 01/07/2011
sonir said:
congrats magdy508

;D
At last CIC has not considered my application for review.

It is Rejection.
what to do now??
Is it better to re-apply or Appeal??
Please help !!

crunchytomato

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-sep-2010
AOR Received.
05-jan-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS: in process on 03-may-2011
Med's Done....
08-jul-2011
wenstumped said:
i hope u hear an update soon... this is really becoming more and more stressful...
sorry to have u worried regarding the draft encashment...
ask ur bank when it was encashed.. its ur right to know, and they better give u the right answer... as for me, i constantly checked with my bank the status of my rprf as it was the only document requested from me along with the medicals, i was kinda worried that it might have been overlooked/lost due to its size.... i still have to wait for a long time... u are actually my scale when it comes to anticipating how many days the next step would take...

all the best to all of us...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jigneshpatel1987 said:
At last CIC has not considered my application for review.

It is Rejection.
what to do now??
Is it better to re-apply or Appeal??
Please help !!
sorry to hear your news..it's better to reapply...dont make the same mistake (for which CIC issued you NER)this time

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
By the way are you keeping up with the cricket England v India?
My commiserations to you that England are now #1 test cricket team in the world :)
Wayne.
Oh ya ya, After this series the English team is going to India so let us see. :D

To be fair, the English team played like men and the Indian team looked like full of school kids. I have no problem losing but losing without a fight is what i dont like. India lost all 3 tests without even a wimper, forget about a fight.

Now, since when have you been following Cricket?