NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Moori said:
Finaly I have got my passport back :D Stamped with an immigrant visa valid till date of expirey of the medicals
They have also included a CPR i.e Confirmation of Permanent Residence which is a document showing my details and holding one photo of me ;)

They have clearly mentioned to have the visa and the CPR document with me when I land. They advised to accompany birth certificate ,school and university transcipts with me as supporting documents. Also they have given some links to read to help with working,housing and landing. Obviously, they have returned some documents that I intially sent to CIO like the university transcipt and the birth certificate translated and reference letters of employers. However they have kept the contracts and the IELTS certificate.

Wishing all of you the best with your Visas ;D ;D ;D

WOOOOOOOOOOW MOOOOOORI!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You are the first lucky one from Cairo VO ;)

I can feel the happiness in your post and I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. :D :D :D :D
I can imagine you in Canada right now managing your own pharmacy ISA and this is not far, but you will have to make a special discount for the forum members ;)

On the other hand, i live in a HELL! :'(Why on earth this is happening to me? ???It's a month over since i have sent the requested documents with no communication at all and they never replied any inquiry!! :eek:
I just want to know what the hell is going on??????????????? everyday passes without receiving my medicals drives me crazy. Should i prepare myself for rejection??? :'( :'( :'(
Comparing myself to the Cairo VO time line, i think reaching this stage means bad news. :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

canady

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pradeepkumar_v said:
From our spreadsheet, our visa office have only 39 files and lets add 20 and it will be around 60 files for post June 26 applications.

I would imagine if they take 2 hours to a file they can get it all done by 120 hours.( 120/ 8 hours a day will take only 15 days to complete the review of these received by visa office applications)... I dont understand how they process it ?.....

Thanks,

Pradeep
Why add only 20? Our spreadsheet represents around 3% of the total applications received by CIO. Therefore, as an approximate figure, you need to multiply the number by about 33 to get the approximate actual figure at the visa offices.

So if there are 39 Buffalo applicants we can imagine the total post-June-26 applications at Buffalo to be 33 x 39 = 1287, so let's say approximately 1300 at Buffalo.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canady said:

I can feel the happiness in your post and I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. :D :D :D :D
I can imagine you in Canada right now managing your own pharmacy ISA and this is not far, but you will have to make a special discount for the forum members ;)

On the other hand, i live in a HELL! :'(Why on earth this is happening to me? ???It's a month over since i have sent the requested documents with no communication at all and they never replied any inquiry!! :eek:
I just want to know what the hell is going on??????????????? everyday passes without receiving my medicals drives me crazy. Should i prepare myself for rejection??? :'( :'( :'(
Comparing myself to the Cairo VO time line, i think reaching this stage means bad news. :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

canady
Many applicants on this thread have faced delays and still got PER / MR and even visa anyway.

Just because there is a delay it is no indication of rejection. CHC use some third party companies for document checks, and combined with "just missing" brought forward dates this can amount to seemingly inexplicable delays but it does not necessarily mean that anything is wrong with your application!

Please remain positive - there is no need to despair unless you get a rejection letter, or ECAS changes to "Decision Made" before medicals.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

crunchytomato

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-sep-2010
AOR Received.
05-jan-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS: in process on 03-may-2011
Med's Done....
08-jul-2011
update for london v.o. applicants...

today i got an email from them requiring pics for my child....

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
We require the following to be forwarded to this office within 30 days:
-photographs for your child **your child must undergo a medical examination even though he will not accompany you to Canada**
Medical instructions will be issued upon receipt."

im gonna send the pics vis dhl tomorrow...
i just wanna ask u guys if i can request them to send my medical request via email??
can someone pls describe a med request form... does it have an official seal or something that it needs to be presented as original
or is it something that i can just print by myself if they send it to me via email?

hope you guys can help me out... :)

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Cappuccino said:
Why add only 20? Our spreadsheet represents around 3% of the total applications received by CIO. Therefore, as an approximate figure, you need to multiply the number by about 33 to get the approximate actual figure at the visa offices.

So if there are 39 Buffalo applicants we can imagine the total post-June-26 applications at Buffalo to be 33 x 39 = 1287, so let's say approximately 1300 at Buffalo.

Wayne.
I totally agree with you! Plus don't forget huge backlog from several years and all the other categories of visas...I don't think they are sitting idle smoking&playing poker :) but I think that the system has faults and we are feeling them on our backs...

I still like to think positive and remind myself that there are people who have been waiting for years now so our processing time is not that bad. Also, speaking about broken systems- it is almost impossible for me to solve my status in US and even if I would start that adventure it would take me probably 10 years and cost me tens of thousands of dollars (mostly for lawyers...).

I know it is devastating when we are waiting for "the water to boil" but on the larger scale we are in better position then others.

Just my 2 cents :)

~Ira

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
crunchytomato said:

-photographs for your child **your child must undergo a medical examination even though he will not accompany you to Canada**

i just wanna ask u guys if i can request them to send my medical request via email??
can someone pls describe a med request form... does it have an official seal or something that it needs to be presented as original
or is it something that i can just print by myself if they send it to me via email?

When medicals arrive from CHC London, ours came by post and I can't see how they can easily arrive by email, you will get:
- A medicals covering letter telling you about the medicals
- A medicals form Schedule A for each person going to Canada with their photo attached
- A checklist of documents they are asking for. This will be at least for medicals to be completed, but they can ask for other information such as RPRF if not already paid, updated forms, updated PCCs etc.

Because the Schedule A has the photo attached (glued on by hand by the look of it) I can't see how they can really send medical requests by email?

Ours arrived in ordinary (non-registered) post using one of the two self-addressed labels we'd provided with our application.

Wayne.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:

canady
Dear Hazem ,

First of all, thank you for your generous feelings towards me specificaly :) I carry them deep inside and those moments are never forgotten ;)
Second, coming to your case and the processing procedure, you will have to give some patience to be able to breath in and be prepared for every single fight coming. You need to be ready to grasp your dreams and find a way to it if you believe in it. This should be your slogan Hazem :)
Thirdly, I believe that your application still lays within the time to be processed in a positive way. It does not mean that few of us have gone through medicals fast that this could be a standard or even close to it. We are still looking into few number of applications compared to the vast majority. My prayers are going on to support you so much Hazem :) cheer up man

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
Many applicants on this thread have faced delays and still got PER / MR and even visa anyway.

Just because there is a delay it is no indication of rejection. CHC use some third party companies for document checks, and combined with "just missing" brought forward dates this can amount to seemingly inexplicable delays but it does not necessarily mean that anything is wrong with your application!

Please remain positive - there is no need to despair unless you get a rejection letter, or ECAS changes to "Decision Made" before medicals.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

I really appreciate your support, Wayne. But I'm comparing myself to both of the spread sheets on this forum and another Egyptian forum. People now from Cairo VO are receiving medicals or at least their status changes to "in process" in a very short time after they receive their PER. As far as i remember, one of them received the medicals in less than 2 months after the PER. In my case, five months have passed since i received the PER. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Their contact was on the 30th of March to send explanation for 2 concerns and i have already sent them every single paper, and documents to clear and to prove ever thing and I'm sure that what i have sent are more than enough. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:I even sent them recent PCC ana Proof of funds. Adding to this that my papers are very well presented and organized. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know that many people have considerable delays, but they are all in the same boat and same time line regarding their VO. Even people from London VO, they are in the same boat.
For me, i'm the only one from Cairo VO who is facing this dilemma! :( :( :( :( :(

canady

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
crunchytomato said:

im gonna send t
he pics vis dhl tomorrow...

sweet congratulations :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crunchytomato said:

Congratulations on hearing from London VO. You and I seem to have gone 'In Process' on the same day and we also got our PERs at the same time. If you don't mind could you let me know the date the letter was sent to you. Thanks.

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
Pippin said:
Welcome back, Olga. You should ask Dr Hasib to give you some Mickey Mouse ears for your Post! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and came back full of energy and happiness.
Thanks Pippin,
Think I've seen enough Mickey Mouse ears for a lifetime.

Yes, regenerated, now to tackle the idea of selling our house, removal companies, licence in Canada ......... At least I feel I can start to address these now.

Olga

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
Moori said:
Best of luck Olga with eyes on passport request :D
Thanks Moori
Olga

crunchytomato

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-sep-2010
AOR Received.
05-jan-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS: in process on 03-may-2011
Med's Done....
08-jul-2011
thanks wayne for giving a detailed answer... :)

hi moori!... i hope everything goes well :)

wenstumped, the email came today... ur in dubai right? pls give me update on how ull receive ur med request...
i just applied by myself... didnt use any agency here... im kinda paranoid that the letter will not be delivered to my private po box :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crunchytomato said:
thanks wayne for giving a detailed answer... :)

hi moori!... i hope everything goes well :)

wenstumped, the email came today... ur in dubai right? pls give me update on how ull receive ur med request...
i just applied by myself... didnt use any agency here... im kinda paranoid that the letter will not be delivered to my private po box :)
Sure thing! I'll let you know as soon as I receive it. I'm paranoid about the same thing, I have very little faith in the local postal system so.....
Anyway, I'm surprised you received the email today. I thought the 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 3, 2011' bit meant that they had already gone through everything, were satisfied and would send the medicals in a couple of days. I had initially calculated that they would have sent the medicals on the 7th and it would get here by the 23rd. But if they sent you the email today, it could be they sent my medicals out today as well, which means they could take another 3 weeks to get here. :eek: ???

Sigh! I know I'm over thinking this....just can't help it right now! ???

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]No change in Candian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. Mr. Harper announced his new ministry.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]