13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Sigh, just finished a 400 mile trip to Cornwall was hoping to see a wave of PERs when I logged on, but nothing yet?

Wayne.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
fma said:
Anil Bhai yes u r right im back the place i wanted to [u know idont want to disclose publicly u can underastand] acha waiting for your PM and will reply to all ur mails once i settled.

take care n b happy

FMA
Gud to C U back FMA... How is ur experience till now? If U dont mind kindly share it with all of us....
Yes U r very true.. Anil,Wayne,indira and few others are contributing well to this thread and have maintained the pace of this thread.
I truly appreciate their efforts..

AC

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I added another column on the spreadsheet so we can see how many days from app received date it has taken for people to get their PERs.

Obviously July figures were a bit skewed, but August seems to have settle around 106 to 120 days from application being received.

Wayne.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Don't worry people from India are okay if they send Xth Certs instead of BCs ... one of my friend sent a email enquiry and got a reply which he shared with me...so it states that ND Visa Office has already notified CIC on the matter. Though as the notification took some while post 6/26 and thats why we saw some returns.

Cheers :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an eerie silence to say the least, where are the PERs? Are they shooting off the whole week's quota on Monday and then staying silent the rest of the week now?

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
I think nothing gonna get out till next week it was just amazing in the start of the week then nothing I don't know where is the PER gone ???!!!!!

AMro

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wouldn't beat them up about it, I actually feel sorry for the workers at CIO. That rejection email I got originally came a little after 6pm NS time, which is outside the 9-5 I would expect them to be working. I think they're having to work overtime; the mistake they made with mine, and other apps here, are a sign that they're working too much in my opinion, trying to make up the backlog and making slip ups in the process from simply being exhausted.

Everyone will get their PERs (hopefully no more NERs :eek:) in due course, we just have to wait and see.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
moegbenga said:
Thanks Indira,you are such a darling.thank you so much,i pray we all meet in canada to do welcome party for ourselves.
Moegbenga, how far?, I can see Indira and Pippin have been helpful, we do have a lot of great friends on this forum. I really wish everyone succeeds in our quest to be in Canada next year, and maybe someday we could all meet.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
anil04_10 said:
Dear fma

NOW I think you can change your details to 'Landed Safely on 07th Oct 2010' ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, Anil
Oh im really sorry sir it was in excitment i could not. anyway by ur order i will do it......... IM very old in canada now.. i have to

FMA

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
This is what I got from CIO :

============================================

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1122 – PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

=======================

I dont know if i can do something now? Or I have to accept their decision?

thanks,
iafaneh

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iafaneh said:
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1122 – PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

=======================

What did you provide in the pack as proof originally?

Really unfortunate you got denied though, I'm sorry to see that :(

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
iafaneh said:
This is what I got from CIO :

============================================

Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

=======================

thanks,
iafaneh
I think that it is imppossible do anything now for this.

And this NOC is also full so it is better if you can change another NOC which more suitable than or waitting next year

Sorry to hear that.

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Victory said:
I think that it is imppossible do anything now for this.

And this NOC is also full so it is better if you can change another NOC which more suitable than or waitting next year

Sorry to hear that.
What did you provide as proof of employment and what did you mention in your job skills? For Example:
1) Letter from employer stating job duties and skills
2) Pay slips / Pay stubs / Salary statements
3) Job Description from HR
4) Annual performance assessments and bonus/award statements

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
so sorry to hear about that iafaneh. All I can say is God knows what is best for all of us.

Its weekend again, maybe this monday will be a good day to start again(hopefully). Again, congratulations to the PER recepients this week, atleast you have something to celebrate this weekend. For the rest of us, waiting seems to be eternal but once the PER comes it will be another step towards our ultimate goal which is PR VISA. Good luck to everyone.

archbiggy

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, people, just want to ask something since christmas is almost near. Up to when is the Immigration office this december? Somewhere i heard they are open til December 15? is that correct?