NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with App
beaanddrei said:
Hi urbinajanice..... you're in the right place (forum) ;) ..... you can learn a lot from here coz everybody has been very generous in sharing their thoughts...... good for you when you learned that your credit card has been charged, for me, I called BPI last week and told me that my DD was still outstanding, on the other hand, CIC emailed me that my application is currently waiting for processing and that my application number is E000000***...... I did not hire a consultant coz everything is already at CICs website..... I did everything on my own but I paid the price coz my application was returned twice due to some "stupid" mistakes on my part....... anyway, welcome to the forum..... inform the administrator of your details so that you will be included in the spreadsheet..... btw, exactly from where are you in the Phils?.... Im from Iloilo..... ;) ;D
Hi,

Do you mind sharing us why your application were returned twice. Like you, I just did everything by myself. Just followed the directions on their website.

Thank you.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Congratulations Roman! Don’t see you listed in the Post 25 June tracker - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0. Information there helps all post 25 June applicants, track their application. Do also share the following – NOC, Payment Mode – CC or DD, Date CC/DD charged/encashed, & Whether PCC was submitted along with the application. Cheers

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
congrats who got their aor or per....but i am worried about my application....please anyone clear my situation.i think i am already in spreadsheet...
but i will give my details again

noc cook
visa office sydney, australia
file received 10th august 2010
payment bd (dont know cashed or not)
pcc not yet send

roman

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-10
Doc's Request.
PCC - not yet
AOR Received.
10-12-10
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
waiting
Please add my Info. to the sheet...

Thanx

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
i send them email i got the reply

file number B*********
your file is received by our office..your submission is under review and contact you on due course.

DA

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Roman!

I'm sad I have to wait over the weekend till I hear my "updated decision" - god knows what it's going to be. After seeing what happened to Iafaneh I'm now really worried that the Work Permit with my Employer wasn't suitable proof of a year of employment by itself, I mean it seems like it should be, but maybe they still wanted a second letter from my employer since the permanent job one didn't even mention that I was already employed, and they may have wanted to see paystubs and whatnot. It would be really silly though since I have been working under the TWP, why else would I have got the permit in the first place.

That being said I sort of demanded that it was proof in the fax I sent before... just hope thats enough.

If they do need that stuff a document request would be a lot more sensible than just sending the app back at this point. Fingers crossed they don't reject my app for something this petty but who knows.

But anyway best of luck to everyone else here, lets hope next week brings a lot of PERs!

robin_1986

Dec 9, 2010
Temasek said:
Hi Robin. Have you dropped CIO an email to check on it's status?
i send them email i got the reply

file number B*********
your file is received by our office..your submission is under review and contact you on due course.

DA

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
iafaneh said:
This is what I got from CIO :

============================================

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1122 – PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

=======================

I dont know if i can do something now? Or I have to accept their decision?

thanks,
iafaneh
Dear iafaneh,

So sorry to hear that, you can send them an email telling them that you can issue another experience certificates from your employers according to their requirements & ask them about the required details which were missing in your already sent experience certificates.

Tell us what info did you send in your experience certificates & we will try to help you.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
roman said:
Just got my PER yesterday!!!
Woo hooooo

Congrats roman.... And welcome to this forum ;D ;D
At least some good soul got the much awaited PERs...... Only if CIO can increase their pace by just 1/2 step :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
roman said:
Please add my Info. to the sheet...

Thanx
Sorry Robin

There was a delay from my side ... couldn't add you in the spreadsheet promptly ... not as efficient as Wayne .... :eek: 8) :eek: Hey Wayne, where are you man ;D ;D ........... Chill, enjoy the get together.

Cheers, Anil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
iafaneh said:
This is what I got from CIO :

============================================

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1122 – PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN BUSINESS SERVICES TO MANAGEMENT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation in the last ten years.

=======================

I dont know if i can do something now? Or I have to accept their decision?

thanks,
iafaneh

I am really sorry to hear this Iafaneh. IMO you have a couple of choices, none of which are ideal:

1) Wait for your application to come back, then resubmit it "as is" with a letter explaining exactly how you feel your work experience matches their NOC description, line by line with each line that is relevant, and ask to be reconsidered from the date your application was originally received. If you are able to get additional supporting documents before then, then I would also include those.

2) Prepare to resubmit a fresh application on 1st July 2011. There is of course no guarantee that 1122 will still be on the list by then, although the previous 38 list was active for about 2.5 years so there is a strong chance the list will remain unchanged in July

3) Try to see if any of your work experience in the past 10 years will qualify under a different NOC code and submit a new application.

Personally I think it is worth trying 1) above since it is only the cost of 1 courier package, and even if they say no the application should get returned in time to keep the relevant documents to apply again next year. Once they have made their decision I personally doubt they will reconsider for anything less than an error on their part, but it is certainly worth a try!

Ok well at least we now know that post-encashment rejections will be dealt with by email so we won't have to wait 3+ months for the application to be returned to get a decision.

Whilst I am here, we have the following users who have reported that their case was declined, but we don't have any record of the reason:

moksh2k7
Apsa4ever
GPS
Badshah bhai
U B
meialua
nzds05
berry
ajaygoyal6
moabbasi
chata10

If the above members are still active on the forum can you please let us know why your case was declined, and was this before or after encashment?

Wayne.