Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

smunir

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I sent my apps on 22/10, CIO received 26/10 and CC cashed 1/11. the details are,

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Buffalo
NOC...............: 7241
App. Filed.......: 22-10-2010
Doc's Request.: sent with application
CC cashed......: 01-11-10
IELTS Request: sent with application

can u add me in the spreadsheet pls....

hope we all make it... :D

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Hi All,

Can you please add me to the tracker ?
NOC 1122
Application received Oct 20th..

CC Charged OCt 29th.. ;D

Visa Office Buffalo

Thanks

Canada 1

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
My file was returned due to a credit card error.
I resent the application for 1122 (accepted by CIO on 27th Oct) with a covering letter stating the error in the hope that the CIO would accept it on the date it was originally sent which is in Aug.

what are the odds of them accepting it on the original date?
and if not, would i still be able to make the cut if its reached 900 accepted application?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
That, in my mind, could be the only explanation of 33 weeks. The May/June applicants are all getting AORs and should be finished soon... I read somewhere that they would process post June 26 first though and then the backlog... maybe that is not the case. Communication is lacking as Wayne says.

Have any first time applicants, who submitted their application post June 26, received their ID number? Anyone know...
"http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-fsw-faq08.asp

How will applications subject to new instructions be processed as compared to applications subject to the first set of instructions and the backlog?

All applications subject to ministerial instructions (everything received since February 27, 2008) will be considered for processing in the order they are received.

All federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 fall into the backlog, and will be processed concurrently with the applications received since that date (and that are subject to instructions). "

So, they have never really said that the post-2008 applications will receive priority over the backlog. So there's nothing to stop them processing a massive load of pre-2008 applications before processing the post-June-26-2010 applications since this is processing "concurrently with the applications since that date".

However, CIC have confirmed that they have processed applications up until 2nd September. Since many post 2nd September applications have been encashed, they must mean that they have completed eligibility reviews on applications up until 2nd September.

If they've completed the eligibility reviews the only thing stopping them forwarding to visa office and issuing AORs (or at least some confirmation that the eligibility review is passed) is if they are deliberately delaying for some reason. Goes back to the stockpile theory!

Sigh, just wish they'd put something on their website explaining what the hell is going on!

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Bindu said:
Hi Team,

I was going through the April, May , June 2010 applicants thread, most of them have got the AOR's and have started sending the full doc's to respective visa office (VO) as per the old process. In case if CIC start issuing the AOR to post June 26 2010 applicants then our entire document will be automatically (electronically)transferred in max of two working days time (from AOR issue date) to the respective VO. In this scenario there will be a flood of documents at the VO (of April, May, June and Post June 26 applicants). Probably this is heavily on the mind of the CIC officials and hence they are delaying the release of AOR's to post June 26 applicants .
If the Canada Immigration officials decide that the VO process the documents on first come first server basis and start releasing the AOR's of post June 26th applicants, then May and pre June 26 (2010) applicants are at disadvantage as they are still preparing to send the full documents to VO.

Below are the Scenario I can think of
A) If the CIC decides to release the AOR of post June 26 2010 applicants at one go, then due to the overlap of the post June and pre June (2010) applications, VO might be issuing the Med request by only by 5-6 months from the date of AOR's issue (for post 26 applicants) and from the 2nd AOR received date for pre June 2010 applicants.

B) If the CIC decide to clear the back log (at least by 80%) of pre June 2010 application, then they might delay the AOR release of post June applicants by JAN- FEB 2011 then the med request time frame might come down to 2 months time.

C) ) If the CIC decides to release the AOR of first 500 0r 1000 eligible post June 26 2010 applicants in this month (November)then still VO might be issuing the Med request by only by 4-5 months from the date of AOR's issue due to the overlap of the post June and pre June (2010) applications.

There are other scenario but wanted to highlight only the above ones.

Anyways I think that we have been caught up in the transition phase and there might be a delay in issue of Visa. I sincerely hope the CIC issue the post June applicants AOR and the VO gets in more people to process the sudden surge in eligible applications.

In my case if the VO does not request for Medicals by Feb 2011 and my family passport by April - May 2011 for visa stamping then I have to admit my kid to school. Let the Almighty God Help us all..
Please feel free to correct me if Iam wrong, I was just expressing my opinion .

Warm Regards
Bindu
Hi,

I think most of us accept that there may be some delay at the visa office. However, the ability of the visa office to process post-June-26 applications doesn't have any baring on whether or not the application passed its eligibility review at CIC.

Personally, I am fine with CIC holding onto my application until my visa office has the capacity to process it IF CIC at least inform me whether or not we have passed the eligibility review.

If we've passed the eligibility review, but it could be up to 33 weeks from the date our application was received before they can send it to the visa office, then if that's logistically what has to happen fair enough.

But IMO it's inexcusable to simply provide no communication to the post-June-26 applicants AT ALL for 8 months! They could at least let us know if we've passed the eligibility review, and let anyone who has failed it know.

Wayne

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
In case if CIC start issuing the AOR to post June 26 2010 applicants then our entire document will be automatically (electronically)transferred in max of two working days time (from AOR issue date) to the respective VO. In this scenario there will be a flood of documents at the VO (of April, May, June and Post June 26 applicants). Probably this is heavily on the mind of the CIC officials and hence they are delaying the release of AOR's to post June 26 applicants .
This might be the case. However, I doubt that the 3000 applications received so far and to be handled by all VOs (maybe 200 per each VO) will affect the backlog of pre June 2010.

C

Cam1234

Bindu said:
Hi Team,

I was going through the April, May , June 2010 applicants thread, most of them have got the AOR's and have started sending the full doc's to respective visa office (VO) as per the old process. In case if CIC start issuing the AOR to post June 26 2010 applicants then our entire document will be automatically (electronically)transferred in max of two working days time (from AOR issue date) to the respective VO. In this scenario there will be a flood of documents at the VO (of April, May, June and Post June 26 applicants). Probably this is heavily on the mind of the CIC officials and hence they are delaying the release of AOR's to post June 26 applicants .
If the Canada Immigration officials decide that the VO process the documents on first come first server basis and start releasing the AOR's of post June 26th applicants, then May and pre June 26 (2010) applicants are at disadvantage as they are still preparing to send the full documents to VO.

Below are the Scenario I can think of
A) If the CIC decides to release the AOR of post June 26 2010 applicants at one go, then due to the overlap of the post June and pre June (2010) applications, VO might be issuing the Med request by only by 5-6 months from the date of AOR's issue (for post 26 applicants) and from the 2nd AOR received date for pre June 2010 applicants.

B) If the CIC decide to clear the back log (at least by 80%) of pre June 2010 application, then they might delay the AOR release of post June applicants by JAN- FEB 2011 then the med request time frame might come down to 2 months time.

C) ) If the CIC decides to release the AOR of first 500 0r 1000 eligible post June 26 2010 applicants in this month (November)then still VO might be issuing the Med request by only by 4-5 months from the date of AOR's issue due to the overlap of the post June and pre June (2010) applications.

There are other scenario but wanted to highlight only the above ones.

Anyways I think that we have been caught up in the transition phase and there might be a delay in issue of Visa. I sincerely hope the CIC issue the post June applicants AOR and the VO gets in more people to process the sudden surge in eligible applications.

In my case if the VO does not request for Medicals by Feb 2011 and my family passport by April - May 2011 for visa stamping then I have to admit my kid to school. Let the Almighty God Help us all..
Please feel free to correct me if Iam wrong, I was just expressing my opinion .

Warm Regards
Bindu
Great post Bindu! Made me realize several things. In my opinion they would not stockpile Post June applications and release them all together with AORs to everyone. Can you imagine what a mess that would cause for the VO offices?

Furthermore, they have told us they will process 2008 to June 26, 2010 applications first, if they give all of us AORs now, we will be processed ahead of the Pre June 2010 crowd at the VOs; since the Pre June 2010 applicants are off gathering documents for the next 120 days.

Also, now that we understand they will process our applications "concurrently" with the Pre 2008 crowd, then how about this scenario?

1- Finish processing the Pre June 26 crowd, give them AORs and send them off for their 120 day document gathering.
2- Process the Post June 26 applications for completeness, encash, count toward cap, and go through eligibility. But don't issue AORs so they go to VOs, because that would place them ahead of the Pre June 26 crowd.
3- Rather, process a few months of Pre 2008 crowd from the backlog.
4- When 120 days have passed and all applications from Pre June 26 have reached to VO offices, then start sending AORs for the Post June applicants slowly, as in first in first out, so they don't overwhelm the VO offices all at once.

Wow, now I am really confused! :p Better get back to my work :)

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
So, they have never really said that the post-2008 applications will receive priority over the backlog. So there's nothing to stop them processing a massive load of pre-2008 applications before processing the post-June-26-2010 applications since this is processing "concurrently with the applications since that date".
One of my friends in an Arabic forum who applied before 28 Feb 2008 contacted the CIC to inquire about the status of his application, and they replied by an official letter saying that priority is given to applications received after 28 Feb, including those under the new system. He uploaded a copy of this letter on the forum. I'll try to search for it and give you the link.

Furthermore, a small group of pre-28 Feb applicants received letters from the CIC informing them that they were selected for priority processing and that their files will be transferred to an immigration office at Ottawa, implying that the rest of applications will be withheld for a very long time before they start processing them.

Anyway, I have a pending application since Oct 2007, and most September 2007 applicants to London office are finalized about one year ago, and the guys are in Canada now. Therefore, I'll be among the first applicants to receive an update request if they start processing these applications, and will let you know immediately.

S

saedmahraan

why 33 wweks ?
I think it is the period till new list will apppear in july 2011

so they will treat your applications for a year concurently with old applications

next year will take the aplications of past year

P

piznyuralex

Hi. May be someone have an answer to my issue. My application was received by CIO on Oct. 13 but money is not cashed yet. However, there are people on this forum whose document were received later than mine and their CC or BD were cashed. I called to CIO in Sydney and they said they don't have my application in their database. So, they said that application has not been opened yet. That's very strange. Any suggestions?

smunir

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are we talking about 33 weeks from 26/6 or from the day each application is received? anyone has any idea?

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smunir said:
are we talking about 33 weeks from 26/6 or from the day each application is received? anyone has any idea?
This is also a good point because people called them (and are still calling them) at different dates and got the same answer (33 weeks).

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
90 days for pre-26 June era (more or less)
120 days shave-off
_____
210 days ~ 33 weeks

same egg, but from different angle...

we need some communication, clarity. let's wait till Wednesday and send our letter.

any suggestions?

smunir

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I just talked with a call center agent and I hope I would be able to clarify some of your confusions. She tole me:

1. Each applicant will be assessed for eligibility which may (note MAY) take 33 weeks. It's might not be 33 weeks for everyone. This 33 weeks will be counted from the day CIO charged the CC/BD.

2. Within 33 weeks, CIO will assess an application for eligibility and will send a letter/email to applicant with a Yes/No answer. After that letter is issued, CIO will forward the application to Visa office if eligibility review is positive.

3. CIO has no idea about the processing time required in Visa Office.

Another thing, some of you guys are happy that you got the client ID. It's nothing! It's just an identification number. They identify each application with a number which even they don't assign. Like in my case, my study permit number was my client ID. It's nothing important and don't be happy if you have go that..... Sorry to disappoint you! But that's I was told from the call center agent!

I noted my questions before calling and I believe now there is no confusion.

And another thing is, the new rule is not to speed up the processing of new applications. It's to clear the backlog. So, why do u guys are assuming that new applications will be processed faster????!!!!!!

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
Hello all,

Today i got Canadavisa.com monthly newsletter and it contains this link which may help all of us I am not sure from where they find this info:

http://www.canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html

enjoy…