samvats

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali,

How important to learn French for canada ?

Does it make any difference for job in canada ?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
@ samvats

01. I can write a whole paragraph about the importance of Learning French for Canada but I think only one thing will suffice - learn it for yourself.

02. probably if u go towards any French speaking province like Quebec, New Brunswick etc.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skumars said:
Validity of my Husband's PP is Sep 2021. I am bit confused, if I send any request for extension of Visa, will that create any issue/delay in further processing?? If i go in person to NDVO will that work fast??

there wont be any issue//negative impact if u send request. If u stay in ND , i suggest u to goto NDVO in person, now that u have PR Visas they will consider ur request.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
easthammer said:
Hello Seniors.

I am watching this forum for a long time. very interesting issues. i have one issue today.My friend has applied under FSW 29 cat. He got his medical done and send his passports to ND high commission for further processing. Now the thing is he went to UK in 2003 for three months and applied a visitor visa from there for canada and they refused as they said tht they cant assess ur case from UK and go to your home country and apply there.Now in the PR application he forgot to mention about UK refusal. Please suggest if it creats now problem. His passport is also now new as old one expired.

thanks

how is that ppl remember what they forgot to mention (refusals) once theiy get MR?....seen similar cases in this forum.

many people think that it's better to hide previous refusals as they may have negative impact on application....they apply for new(renew)pp as they hav refusal/applied stamp on the old pp.

now when they get MR they r worried...

well in ur friends case...if he is NDVO appicant then he has to send old and new pp to VO....and also while sending app.to CIO....we need to send copies of all PP(all pages). ..did ur frend send the copies??

now if he sends all PP...then there are chances that VO may ask abt the refusal.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
why is that ppl remember what they forgot to mention (refusals) once theiy get MR?....seen similar cases in this forum.

many people think that it's better to hide previous refusals as they may have negative impact on application....they apply for new(renew)pp as they hav refusal/applied stamp on the old pp.

now when they get MR they r worried...

well in ur friends case...if he is NDVO appicant then he has to send old and new pp to VO....and also while sending app.to CIO....we need to send copies of all PP. ..did ur frend send the copies??If he did not then he has done a grave mistake.....termed as MISREPRESEENTATION

now if he sends all PP...then there are chances that VO may ask abt the refusal.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
canadestin said:
i did...for ur 1st question..go back n check my post

and for ur 2. q

wait for a week and then send email...stating ur concern abt addd change...n if NDVO had sent MR then they will inform u in the reply.

reason....kapinnera got into process in apr,,,,verification is going on in his case.

moabassi got into process...last month...still no MR

i wish u get MR this coming week.

as far as i noticed...only moabassi dint get MR/communication/instruction/query from NDVO after IN Process

n others whose status is IN PROCES either got MR or some query/verification call
Thanks. Your answer reassures me a great deal.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
mitali said:
Continue informing your VO by CSQ, email, FAX or tel regarding change of address and your concern that your Meds might be delivered to wrong address.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali. If I don't get anything by next week, I will FAX again.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
easthammer said:
He has not hide intentionally. And his passport is expired and i.e he renew his passport. And he has just send copy of new passport to CIO and NDVO has asked his current passport only..
NDVO has asked for only CURRENT PASSPORT.....that is news. If only the current one has been requested then send that one only.

Just for clarification sake as asked by Canadestin: Did he send the old passport copies or the new one to CIO? If he had send the old PP and had forgotten to mention the refusal visa then probably VO has overlooked it as negligible mistake on your friend's part.

Mitali

easthammer

Oct 22, 2011
Thx to all seniors.

He has just send new copy of passport to CIO. And visa office just ask medicals ,current passport and permanent landing fee

mitali said:
NDVO has asked for only CURRENT PASSPORT.....that is news. If only the current one has been requested then send that one only.

Just for clarification sake as asked by Canadestin: Did he send the old passport copies or the new one to CIO? If he had send the old PP and had forgotten to mention the refusal visa then probably VO has overlooked it as negligible mistake on your friend's part.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
easthammer said:
Thx to all seniors.

He has just send new copy of passport to CIO. And visa office just ask medicals ,current passport and permanent landing fee
Lapse on part of VO, IMO....but your friend is okay.

Mitali

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mitali said:
Hi Canadestin,

I hope you understand the difference between "Not Updating" and "Error" in updating the tracker.....there might have been an error in updating the tracker.......that does not mean that the Admins are NOT UPDATING the tracker.

I had politely requested all members to be vigilant about the inputs on the tracker and bring to the notice of Admins, in case of any mistakes or missed information. Sometimes applicants have missing details and their signature too bears no reference to the Processing timeline ((just like yours....no timeline on Profile) which adds on to the delay in adding in the information.

Your post sounds more like a DEMAND....but never mind, Admins will gladly comply :). You are talking about 5 people out of 446 applicants on the Spreadsheet......441 people have their information updated!! ;) ;)

Again, KUDOS for my fellow members who have shown a positive attitude and support.....including you ;)

You have a Good Day/Night....

Mitali
We all believe that there could not b more dedicated admins than who we have....

Thanks for being there to help us ...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
We all believe that there could not b more dedicated admins than who we have....

Thanks for being there to help us ...
Hi Param,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Just so that all members know that I and Canadestin had a brief misundestanding regarding Updating of the tracker.

We were talking apples and oranges...Canadestin was referring to the NDVO tracker while I was referring to the Intl tracker, which is more or less updated. He has duly modified his post to reflect the misunderstanding.

I apologise if I have unintentionally hurt Canadestin's feelings.....not my motive or intention at all. I am sure we can put these trivial matters behind us.

Hey, Canadestin....how about having Coffee with me when you come to Canada? ;D ;D Hope we will not fight when we meet..... :D :D

Mitali

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
congratulations to SKUMARS for lightning fast processing of application and receiving VISA :) :) :). I hope and pray to god that you soon find a solution.

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Hi Param,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Just so that all members know that I and Canadestin had a brief misundestanding regarding Updating of the tracker.

We were talking apples and oranges...Canadestin was referring to the NDVO tracker while I was referring to the Intl tracker, which is more or less updated. He has duly modified his post to reflect the misunderstanding.

I apologise if I have unintentionally hurt Canadestin's feelings.....not my motive or intention at all. I am sure we can put these trivial matters behind us.

Hey, Canadestin....how about having Coffee with me when you come to Canada? ;D ;D Hope we will not fight when we meet..... :D :D

Mitali
mitali, r u in canada right know?

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Mitali,

ND VO asks for VALID PASSPORTS. So yes one can only send current passports. But to be on the safer side I sent ( and I think most of the applicants too) the expired passport as well to avoid any further delay.

Thanks

mitali said:

Mitali