+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
mitali said:
Hi Canadestin,

I hope you understand the difference between "Not Updating" and "Error" in updating the tracker.....there might have been an error in updating the tracker.......that does not mean that the Admins are NOT UPDATING the tracker.

I had politely requested all members to be vigilant about the inputs on the tracker and bring to the notice of Admins, in case of any mistakes or missed information. Sometimes applicants have missing details and their signature too bears no reference to the Processing timeline ((just like yours....no timeline on Profile) which adds on to the delay in adding in the information.

Your post sounds more like a DEMAND....but never mind, Admins will gladly comply :). You are talking about 5 people out of 446 applicants on the Spreadsheet......441 people have their information updated!! ;) ;)

Again, KUDOS for my fellow members who have shown a positive attitude and support.....including you ;)

You have a Good Day/Night....

Mitali
hi mitali

need ur help
I just wanted to know that can my employer still get a verification call or I'm through the verification part of the process?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Canadestin,

I hope you understand the difference between "Not Updating" and "Error" in updating the tracker.....there might have been an error in updating the tracker.......that does not mean that the Admins are NOT UPDATING the tracker.

I had politely requested all members to be vigilant about the inputs on the tracker and bring to the notice of Admins, in case of any mistakes or missed information. Sometimes applicants have missing details and their signature too bears no reference to the Processing timeline ((just like yours....no timeline on Profile) which adds on to the delay in adding in the information.

Your post sounds more like a DEMAND....but never mind, Admins will gladly comply :). You are talking about 5 people out of 446 applicants on the Spreadsheet......441 people have their information updated!! ;) ;)

Again, KUDOS for my fellow members who have shown a positive attitude and support.....including you ;)

You have a Good Day/Night....

Mitali
y pointing out my profile? why not urs? urs is also same...

nice way to say error when it is not updated....ok if it is error then for how many?

n not just 5... below are few more.....i can give u some more ....

anil_04, lawrence.roy, triumph, nitroxn, rohan_09, calgary, zeddm, jasbourne, montycan,bkcnbr,cheersman, simarun,rohan2010, ajaygoyal, sonir

most of them got VISA...but still showing MR or RBVO

n these members did post about their status update in Green Color..

n can u define wat is error n update according to u...related to spreadsheet?

its not 441....its 160.....i think ur talking abt International Tracker...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amiuppal said:
hi mitali

need ur help
I just wanted to know that can my employer still get a verification call or I'm through the verification part of the process?
You are In Process....so you could still get verification calls

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
royalman said:
Hello Friends,
Congrats to all who received good news. I have a question to ask the forum as well. I am a Jan 6 applicant, got in process on October 6, ecas says started processing on 28 Spet. but I am yet to receive further communication. I had requested a change in address thrice in the past but eCAS still shows old address. Don't know which dustbin my requests have been delivered to. Could you please share your views on

1. If Medicals are not delivered to applicant, what does the CHC do next.

2. What could be the possible reasons for me not getting Meds while those who got in process after me have got.

Thanking in advance.

Royalman
No one to comment for me ?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalman said:
i did...for ur 1st question..go back n check my post

and for ur 2. q

wait for a week and then send email...stating ur concern abt addd change...n if NDVO had sent MR then they will inform u in the reply.

reason....kapinnera got into process in apr,,,,verification is going on in his case.

moabassi got into process...last month...still no MR

i wish u get MR this coming week.

as far as i noticed...only moabassi dint get MR/communication/instruction/query from NDVO after IN Process

n others whose status is IN PROCES either got MR or some query/verification call

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalman said:
Continue informing your VO by CSQ, email, FAX or tel regarding change of address and your concern that your Meds might be delivered to wrong address.

Mitali

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
Hi Alex and Wucike,
Could I clarify the due dates on GMCS notes with both of you? It seems that Buffalo has done minimium on Wucike's and others' files according to gmcs notes. What do you mean "they", Alex? Are they Sydney-based CIO or Buffalo office? If the dates are written by CIO, then it may be the standard around the world and specific visa office will change them according to their own situation. Please clarify it for me.
Thanks much and best wishes,
saratracy

cfr1907 said:
So they gave themselves 1 year to complete all of the above. 1 year from PER email. I believe that's the case to all of us buffaloes.

Alex

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
Daash said:
GUYS ......FINALLY

I GOT MY MR/PPR/RPRF JUST FEW MINUTES BACK.........

MY TIMELINES--

RBVO SINCE 05TH APRIL

IN PROCESS SINCE 30TH SEPT

MR/PPR/RPRF ON 21ST OCTOBER 2011

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR WISHES......

MAY EVERYONE GET THEIR MUCH COVETED APPROVALS ASAP
hi congratulations and best of luck,

kindly tell me about your date on medical forms and what about your address before medical and after medical,
thanku,
safa

skumars

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 Mar 2011
Med's Request
24 Sep 2011
Med's Done....
01 Oct 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2011
Dear Forum members,
Please share your suggestions/inputs on this. Yesterday i received my PPs with Visa stamped on it. The Expiry date on the visa shows as 01 Jan 2012. I was told that usually the visa expiration date would be for one year from the date of medicals. Since there is very limited time (2 months) for my preparation to leave to Cananda, can I approach NDVO for extension of my Visa. Will that cause any negative reply?

Also I noticed that in the CPR of my Husband S.No. 31- Date of Medical validity says as 01 Jan 2012. But for myself and my child it is mentioned as 30 Sep 2012. What could be the reason??

Another info is - I have submitted the PCC at the time of submitting the application. PCC dated in my PP on 24 Jan 2011.

I am really confused as i am running short of time as Myself and my husband need to give 3 months notofication before resigning the job.

I need your suggestions please reply this post.

BR Skumars

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skumars said:
Dear Forum members,
Please share your suggestions/inputs on this. Yesterday i received my PPs with Visa stamped on it. The Expiry date on the visa shows as 01 Jan 2012. I was told that usually the visa expiration date would be for one year from the date of medicals. Since there is very limited time (2 months) for my preparation to leave to Cananda, can I approach NDVO for extension of my Visa. Will that cause any negative reply?

Also I noticed that in the CPR of my Husband S.No. 31- Date of Medical validity says as 01 Jan 2012. But for myself and my child it is mentioned as 30 Sep 2012. What could be the reason??

Another info is - I have submitted the PCC at the time of submitting the application. PCC dated in my PP on 24 Jan 2011.

I am really confused as i am running short of time as Myself and my husband need to give 3 months notofication before resigning the job.

I need your suggestions please reply this post.

BR Skumars

Why dont u send email about this and ur concern regarding job..3 months notice etc.

something to ponder.

u did medicals on 1 oct. and ur Visa date is 13 oct...very fast...n now they want u to be in canada within 2months.

validity of ur husband's passport?

skumars

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 Mar 2011
Med's Request
24 Sep 2011
Med's Done....
01 Oct 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2011
canadestin said:
validity of ur husband's passport?
Validity of my Husband's PP is Sep 2021. I am bit confused, if I send any request for extension of Visa, will that create any issue/delay in further processing?? If i go in person to NDVO will that work fast??

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skumars said:
Validity of my Husband's PP is Sep 2021. I am bit confused, if I send any request for extension of Visa, will that create any issue/delay in further processing?? If i go in person to NDVO will that work fast??
When does your or your kid's PP valid for? You need to land either the validity of Med date or the PP validity date, which ever is earlier. In case you/kid still have dates beyond Jan/Feb 2012...I would assume some error on the part of NDVO. Definite mistake on your husband's "date of Med validity" since you guys had done it all together.

I do not ave any clue if they would entertain in person request...but no harm in trying it, since you are pressed for time. Also send emails simultaneously.

For the PCC thing- It looks like another error...how can the PCC be checked (Jan 2011) before your application date (feb 2011 submission)?

Mitali

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
cfr1907 said:
So they gave themselves 1 year to complete all of the above. 1 year from PER email. I believe that's the case to all of us buffaloes.

Alex
1 year? There's lots of people with no updates for more than a year...

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
royalman said:
Dear frnd,

Dont send the same query again and again, it may delay ur process. I also sent them request to change my address but its still same.

Regards.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
canadestin said:
harjot - 19 July 2010
POSITIVE
Kolkota_27
fragrance of lotus
amar12345
khan 786
Mitsu (Maulesh)
Dips1213
BhaktiUjjwal
phantomphp (Aditya)
AMICANADA
Jurav
sumitghaiin
shergill80
vicky777
sairaghav
vasalagovind
rajan_rikhi
scropion31
foreverurs (Seema)
Paramvir
kkr.2k6
21-Dec-11
varismart
ili
asharu
prashantbarot
anshuman
hariranjith
sonu_rp
meems
Taptatanu
canadestin
Binny
rupesh nayak
kittu
rayon_joy - 22 Feb 2011

Above are the NDVO applicants from July 2010 to 18 March 2011...(til yawanika)

These applicants dint receive any communication/instructions from NDVO nor went into "IN PROCESS" (According to Spreadsheet)

From the above List only ME, amar12345, AMICANADA, Paramvir, rupesh nayak, kittu AND rayon_joy are active. So there are chances that other might have received communication/instruction from NDVO.

If anyone from the above sees this post then plz update ur status.
I am not sure about the spreadsheet but last time I checked I was IN PROCESS 24th feb 2011. I have in my earlier post stated that the MR PPR & RPRF requests have been cleared for me on the same date but since then I am in a security check loop by the canadian police information center. done my fingerprints on 1st sep and currently waiting any other requests from NDVO.