sonu_rp
meems
Taptatanu
canadestin
Binny
rupesh nayak
kittu
rayon_joy - 22 Feb 2011

Above are the NDVO applicants from July 2010 to 18 March 2011...(til yawanika)

These applicants dint receive any communication/instructions from NDVO nor went into "IN PROCESS" (According to Spreadsheet)

From the above List only ME, amar12345, AMICANADA, Paramvir, rupesh nayak, kittu AND rayon_joy are active. So there are chances that other might have received communication/instruction from NDVO.

If anyone from the above sees this post then plz update ur status.

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
harjot - 19 July 2010POSITIVE
Kolkota_27
fragrance of lotus
amar12345
khan 786
Mitsu (Maulesh)
Dips1213
BhaktiUjjwal
phantomphp (Aditya)
AMICANADA
Jurav
sumitghaiin
shergill80
vicky777
sairaghav
vasalagovind
rajan_rikhi
scropion31
foreverurs (Seema)
Paramvir
kkr.2k6
21-Dec-11
varismart
ili
asharu
prashantbarot
anshuman
hariranjith
sonu_rp
meems
Taptatanu
canadestin
Binny
rupesh nayak
kittu
rayon_joy - 22 Feb 2011

Above are the NDVO applicants from June 2010 to 18 March 2011...(til yawanika)

These applicants dint receive any communication/instructions from NDVO nor went into "IN PROCESS" (According to Spreadsheet)

From above only ME, amar12345, AMICANADA, Paramvir, rupesh nayak, kittu AND rayon_joy are active. So there are chances that other might have received communication/instruction from NDVO.

If anyone of the above sees this post then plz update ur status.
You had left me that's not fair I am also feb applicant RBVO

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
according to NDVO spread sheet...u are not listed in that....contact admin
Who is admin

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudi said:
Who is admin
i think its mitali & moabassi.

anyway u just post ur details in Green Color....admins will update them in spreadsheet( even though they are not updating it now a days)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
i think its mitali & moabassi.

anyway u just post ur details in Green Color....admins will update them in spreadsheet( even though they are not updating it now a days)
Admins are updating the spreadsheet for your information......have some PATIENCE

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Admins are updating the spreadsheet for your information......have some PATIENCE

Mitali
if that so....wHY ramanbeedh....samvats....yawanika....sidarth...sethi etc etc showing aor N RBVO instead of MR n IN PROCESS?

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
smiler 11 said:
There seems to be lots of goodluck with some members on the forum,so congratulations to all who received good newsc ;). Wicked blue was it a email or post you received your reply ;). Have a great weekend everyone,and for me the wait goes on and on and on ???.
It was an e-mail and I got the reply exactly in 1 week but still waiting to actually receive the Medical Request....Best of luck and hope you get some good news soon... ;)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
if that so....wHY ramanbeedh....samvats....yawanika....sidarth...sethi etc etc showing aor N RBVO instead of MR n IN PROCESS?
Hi Canadestin,

I hope you understand the difference between "Not Updating" and "Error" in updating the tracker.....there might have been an error in updating the tracker.......that does not mean that the Admins are NOT UPDATING the tracker.

I had politely requested all members to be vigilant about the inputs on the tracker and bring to the notice of Admins, in case of any mistakes or missed information. Sometimes applicants have missing details and their signature too bears no reference to the Processing timeline ((just like yours....no timeline on Profile) which adds on to the delay in adding in the information.

Your post sounds more like a DEMAND....but never mind, Admins will gladly comply :). You are talking about 5 people out of 446 applicants on the Spreadsheet......441 people have their information updated!! ;) ;)

Again, KUDOS for my fellow members who have shown a positive attitude and support.....including you ;)

You have a Good Day/Night....

Mitali

nits1930

Star Member
May 8, 2011
canada
Hello friends,
I applied in Jan 2011 got PER n 'In process' in March 2011.But now as I have heard about the other guys waiting since last year and still RBVO,its not 'In Process' even if it shows in the e-cas.Buffalo office is really very slow.Really frustrating..

Any idea how long does it take to receive some updates after ur file turns to 'In Process stage'.Please sugeest some views!!

All the very Best to all!!! :)