03/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/06/2011
CANADA/AUSTRALIA said:
hi can any one please tel me in Australia visa office how did you got your passport request and when did your RPRF got cashed and i am in south Australia then how they will send me passport if i will get visa as you can see i am nearly to get my passport request so please if you can give me some information.
thank you
Hi
Passport request comes in an envelope like medical request.
I have not checked whether my RPRF has been cashed or not. Sorry.
If you have any problem of picking up your passport, you could call Canadian consulate to discuss about that. I think passport could be delivered to you by registered mail.
Good luck.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani5553 said:
Hi Friends,

I got my medicals done on 26th May 2011 and submitted my PP to NDVO on 20th June for Visa stamping. Does anyone have an idea, how long it normally takes for NDVO to return PP with Visa? ::)

Congrats to those who received good news and all the best to those who are waiting for good news :)

Regards
Manpreet
Hi,
This is the last stage where security background checks are going on. There is no particular timeline for this stage. But looking at the timescale of NDVO, one can say that it can be anywhere between 6 weeks to 6 months. All the best.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hi Jalna....Just wondering...how the medical request comes in Australia? Do they ask only MR or RPRF etc. too with that?

regards
Ritu

Jalna said:
Hi
Passport request comes in an envelope like medical request.
I have not checked whether my RPRF has been cashed or not. Sorry.
If you have any problem of picking up your passport, you could call Canadian consulate to discuss about that. I think passport could be delivered to you by registered mail.
Good luck.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu said:
Hi Friends,

After reading so many posts about the disappearing of address from the ecas, with shaking hands I also checked my ecas status and the address is gone. it was there in the morning. Fingers crossed I am sure it is for good.

A suggestion required - I had send NDVO two letters - one for my Income Tax return and another one for the error that I made in Schedule 1 form - now that the address has disappeared from the ecas should I send them Case specific enquiry or should I wait for another few days.

Kindly give your opinions

Thanks

Kittu
Wait for one more week.

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
Hi all,
I have seen some people are waiting for their medical request (from Buffalo)for more than 10 months,but some others got it after 5,6 months from Buffalo ,does anyone have any idea how long does it normally take?and is there any way to accelerate it?

Thanks

Bahar

C

CANADA/AUSTRALIA

CHHOTTI said:
Hi Jalna....Just wondering...how the medical request comes in Australia? Do they ask only MR or RPRF etc. too with that?

regards
Ritu
HI CHHOTTI, I really don't know how to send personal MSG on blog and even how to post comments so i do think you might find this MSG
my online status change to in process and then i got MR and here is some more timeline form me i did get my 2nd AOR on 26th March, then in process was on 28th April 2011 and got medical on 9 may 2011 Medical request came through mail i mean post consulate will send your MR on your postal address which you have wright in your application form.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
thanks mate....My status is still RBVO for more than two months and 1 days....that is why i was curious to ask u these questions...as you are FSW2 applicant. Offcourse on my application, my representative mentioned my Australian address but I have a representative so not sure where vo will send further document request.

regards
Ritu

p.s.:- What is POST CONSULATE? You have mentioned in your reply.

CANADA/AUSTRALIA said:
HI CHHOTTI, I really don't know how to send personal MSG on blog and even how to post comments so i do think you might find this MSG
my online status change to in process and then i got MR and here is some more timeline form me i did get my 2nd AOR on 26th March, then in process was on 28th April 2011 and got medical on 9 may 2011 Medical request came through mail i mean post consulate will send your MR on your postal address which you have wright in your application form.

C

CANADA/AUSTRALIA

CHHOTTI said:
thanks mate....My status is still RBVO for more than two months and 1 days....that is why i was curious to ask u these questions...as you are FSW2 applicant. Offcourse on my application, my representative mentioned my Australian address but I have a representative so not sure where vo will send further document request.

regards
Ritu

CHHOTTI said:

regards
Ritu

if so just chill you will get in your Australian address and will come through Australia post, i do think with my experience that allow one month and your online status will change after every one month get ready with your pcc and wait i know that is really very hard.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
But dear, I am getting nervous and scared now its been more than 2 months.....According to your experience, you think, MR will come to me not my representative? but on this forum, few people said that they will send MR to my representative.....so not sure...anyways thanks for your reply.

One more thing, I only need Australian PCC not Indian right?

regards
Ritu
CANADA/AUSTRALIA said:
if so just chill you will get in your Australian address and will come through Australia post, i do think with my experience that allow one month and your online status will change after every one month get ready with your pcc and wait i know that is really very hard.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
If you don't mind friend, can you please share few paras of your second AOR's matter please...

regards
Ritu

CHHOTTI said:
But dear, I am getting nervous and scared now its been more than 2 months.....According to your experience, you think, MR will come to me not my representative? but on this forum, few people said that they will send MR to my representative.....so not sure...anyways thanks for your reply.

regards
Ritu

C

CANADA/AUSTRALIA

CHHOTTI said:

regards
Ritu
are you Indian citizen and if may i ask you about your Australian visa status!! if you are and Indian then yes your have to give Indian pcc but if you are Aussie then don't worry. and after getting 2nd AOR allow one more month to get in process and then one month for MR and they will ask you more documents if they need at the same time regarding my AOR they gives new file number might be same you have now if starts with E0000 states that processing time in 6 to 12 months and might have an interview and they ask if you need to change your any details and gives some phone numbers and emails to contact and regarding your education assessment.
and about receiving mails if you have written your Australian address in the application form as your postal address then you will get to your home address.
thank you

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
mchowdhury said:
In a weeks time, my application will be 1 year old :-(
I guess I am going to make a record of the longest post June 26 app, that is, only if they ever decide to look at my file (I sometimes feel they have forgotten about my file :( .....I feel terrible!
Sorry to hear of your continuing delays. Currently you stand to have the joint-longest post June 26 application because asaif's application was received on the same days as yours and they seem not to have opened that one either!

Seems those who sent early got tied up in all the CAIPS v GCMS wars and ended up taking the longest to process. I just heard from another forum, a March 2011 applicant from London just got medical requests. Yet asaif is a July 2010 applicant and hasn't even gone in process yet. How is that fair :( What's worse is that London keeping bragging about how they are processing files in strict date order which is utter baloney :(

Well I certainly hope you hear something soon. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Wayne.

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
Hello,
My MR, RPRPF and proof of fund requests were sent via e-mail on 30th june(Mail dated 1st july).
But the MR forms were sent as an attachment to the e-mail.
Can I just get to the hospital with the print out of the meds request forms or do I need to wait for the hard copy in my post office box?

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Hi there...congrats...surprised that you have not received your second AOR yet....straightaway MR.........good on you mate.

regards
Ritu

drmoney said:
Hello,
My MR, RPRPF and proof of fund requests were sent via e-mail on 30th june(Mail dated 1st july).
But the MR forms were sent as an attachment to the e-mail.
Can I just get to the hospital with the print out of the meds request forms or do I need to wait for the hard copy in my post office box?