Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Adroit said:
my friend Darknight and Kpkinnera,

pls don't misunderstand me, I already said may be I am wrong, this was just my assumption that low IELTS score might be a case, i thought this may be one of the reasons for interview, I have also noticed that until now those applicants are called for interview who applied through immigration consultant (WWICS, i guess). This is a forum and idea of the forum is to share our thoughts.
Bang on - I have heard a lot of fraudulent immigration cases being filed by WWICS for different countries. They are just a money making machine and have earned a lot of it through illicit means.

I just hope people should beware of them.

Rohan

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Shalom1 said:
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS FROM LONDON VO

Medical Request, RPRF & PCC just arrived through the post. No passport request though.

It was dated 13th April. Only yesterday my ecas status changed to processing.
That means the envelop was sent out when my ecas was still showing RBVO
However, the last alphabet in my son's middle name is missing.
London VO is fully awake.

Shalom

Congratulations Bro... :D :D :D Wish you good luck for the medicals :)
I have already sent my additional requested documents (Schedule 1 & PCC) to London office today and hopefully will reach them on Thursday....This wait is just killing me.... :'(

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
I guess my point of view has been wrongly interpreted.

I wish to apologize to anyone who has felt otherwise :)

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that ND VO has slowed down since last 10 days or so. One of the reason could be 3 national holidays last week.

As we have not heard anyone getting visas , the last step waiting is also killing us. It is more than month when few of ND applicants have sent their passport for stamping and yet not heard anything from them. So the timeline for visa stamping is exceeding one month...... Don't know the actual reason and actual timelines.........Even Grasshopper whose e-cas is Decision made since last 10 days have also not received his passport with visa stamping.......... :D :p Just need to wait and let time pass to get good news soon from VO.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Silent said:
I think that ND VO has slowed down since last 10 days or so. One of the reason could be 3 national holidays last week.
As we have not heard anyone getting visas , the last step waiting is also killing us. It is more than month when few of ND applicants have sent their passport for stamping and yet not heard anything from them. So the timeline for visa stamping is exceeding one month...... Don't know the actual reason and actual timelines.........Even Grasshopper whose e-cas is Decision made since last 10 days have also not received his passport with visa stamping.......... :D :p Just need to wait and let time pass to get good news soon from VO.
I wonder if Grasshopper already received his visas and is busy celebrating? Unless we heard from him otherwise. I wish he gives some good news soon :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Yes grasshopper break the silence.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
I wonder if Grasshopper already received his visas and is busy celebrating? Unless we heard from him otherwise. I wish he gives some good news soon :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
I also hope the same for Grasshopper............. Come on Grasshopper share good news with all of us as soon as u receive........ We are eagerly waiting for the same.... ;) :) :)

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
January 10, 2011 / February 17, 2011
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011; Sent June 6, 2011; Decision Made June 25, 2011
I hope the ND VO silence means that they are now working on those of our applications that they have so far overlooked :)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
EmmaJ said:
***BREAKING NEWS, LONDON IS ALIVE*** :p :p

I received my letter today requesting Medical Examination, RPRF and PC!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Shalom1 also!

EmmaJ
Congratulations EmmaJ... :D :D :D... Wish you good luck for the medicals... :)

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
One question is the decision made status always a positive decision or can be negative also. And why the suspense in the last decision its like being in a game show not knowing the result unless the envelope has been opened. The waiting is intolerable...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Rohan09 said:
Bang on - I have heard a lot of fraudulent immigration cases being filed by WWICS for different countries. They are just a money making machine and have earned a lot of it through illicit means.

I just hope people should beware of them.

Rohan
Please also don't rule out the possibility that the reason for an interview is just a random spotcheck.

Interviews largely serve as a deterrent to discourage applicants to include any fraudulent or misleading information in their application.

So it's the possibility of employment verficiation or the possibility of an interview which is designed to deter any fraudulent activity. So just because you have been called for an interview, it doesn't necessarily mean that there is any cause for concern.

And, as I said, ordering CAIPS notes might give a good indication of why they are asking for an interview, if you are able to get them in time before the interview.

Wayne.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira / Anil,

Today We have received Medical Request documents by speed post n asked for Medicals, Passports, visa fee, and our marriage photographs.

Please update the status.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitroxn said:
One question is the decision made status always a positive decision or can be negative also. And why the suspense in the last decision its like being in a game show not knowing the result unless the envelope has been opened. The waiting is intolerable...
Yes I agree with u nitroxn. If decision has already been made, then why to keep applicant guessing ? I mean if it is positive or negative it has to be there in Decision made comments by adding one line. This wait is really unbearable as one has to wait till he/she receives envelope and finds the matter................ :eek:

Golden Star

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011 draft encashed on 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
AOR Received.
First PER 17-03-2011 and second AOR dated 21-04-2011 received on 30-04-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
RBVO on 8th April 2011, In Process on 10-10-11
Med's Request
Received on 25-11-11 including PPR and RPRF
Med's Done....
Yes, 02-12-2011
Interview........
Yes telephonic on 18-11-11 and second call on 23-11-11
Passport Req..
25-11-2011 and send to NDVO on 03-12-2011 including RPRF.
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Silent said:

Yesterday I had a word with my friend who applied pre 26 june and now a days in Canada told me that ND VO takes 45 days to issue visa after getting the passport and medical clearance. I wish all the best for those who are waiting there Visa and all the best including me who are waiting for their AOR and medical request.

Once again all the best those who are on hanger.