Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
yar what is the exact reason of refusal..................how can they refuse after medical yar...........

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
yasirnawaz said:
yar what is the exact reason of refusal..................how can they refuse after medical yar...........
yaar ye link click karo.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/208324095960430/
phir is k baad tora sa neechay jaao ..udhar aisa likha ho ga:
Umair Ali
Got rejected for study permit from the CHC Today.... :(

us ne to filhaal ye bataaya k reason travel history likha hai. laiken asal reason to CAIPS mai hoti hai

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi All,
I am from Pakistan and planning to apply for Fall 2013. Can anyone please guide the fee for Study permit. Is it to be paid in Pak Rs or in CAD dollars? And what is the amount these days?

Thanks,
And Good luck to all those who are waiting for their visas. :)

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
MMX said:
Hi All,
I am from Pakistan and planning to apply for Fall 2013. Can anyone please guide the fee for Study permit. Is it to be paid in Pak Rs or in CAD dollars? And what is the amount these days?

Thanks,
And Good luck to all those who are waiting for their visas. :)
Are you asking about the Visa fee for student? Well the total fee here is in the range of Rs. 9000 and has to be paid at select Standard Chartered bank branches.

Anybody here got the visa? @Wfsoomro... Buddy did you get the visa yet?

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
shahzaman1984 said:
Is it mandatory to get your bachelors degree and SSC/HSC certificates attested from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) before submitting to CHC Islamabad for visa? Please advise.
i dont think so, you cab submit it without notarized........

maaslam

Feb 7, 2013
Hi,

Got a mail from CHC ISB this evening that my visa application has been approved.

I was one of those ppl whose medicals results were not received for winter session hence the visa was stuck.
I am planning to go to Gerry's office to collect my documents. There has been no contact from their end until now.

Best of luck to you ppl whose medical results were stuck!!I thinks you are gonna hear some good news soon!!

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maaslam said:
Hi,

Got a mail from CHC ISB this evening that my visa application has been approved.

I was one of those ppl whose medicals results were not received for winter session hence the visa was stuck.
I am planning to go to Gerry's office to collect my documents. There has been no contact from their end until now.

Best of luck to you ppl whose medical results were stuck!!I thinks you are gonna hear some good news soon!!

SIr Mubarik,

Can you please share your profile

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
I got my visa with the grace of God and history ma 1st time mja on the spot visa milla ma second time embassy gaya 1 time ma 17 jan ko gaya and embassy told me they didn't get my medical back from india since it been two month I gave medical on 20 nov and now after waiting 4 months I went embassy again as there is no official way to go but I went and they gave me visa on spot

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
amirbutt28 said:
I got my visa with the grace of God and history ma 1st time mja on the spot visa milla ma second time embassy gaya 1 time ma 17 jan ko gaya and embassy told me they didn't get my medical back from india since it been two month I gave medical on 20 nov and now after waiting 4 months I went embassy again as there is no official way to go but I went and they gave me visa on spot
many many congratulations.. shukar hai