Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can I apply from CHC-Islamabad while being in UAE?? is there any reasonabale consultant in Lahore?? I heared that TCS has service for Applying CHC-ISlamabad?? How it works did they send you information on your visa application?? do we need to submit orignal passport togather with application??? please do guide me in this regard!!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nadeem_jee said:
Can I apply from CHC-Islamabad while being in UAE?? is there any reasonabale consultant in Lahore?? I heared that TCS has service for Applying CHC-ISlamabad?? How it works did they send you information on your visa application?? do we need to submit orignal passport togather with application??? please do guide me in this regard!!!
any??

rogue_shah

Apr 8, 2013
U.regina,
Program:MBA (i have 2yr work experience)

(have not applied yet, awaiting acceptance letter, they emailed the letter, but you need original for visa app)
Queries:
Is it correct, taht I ahve to make an online account at mycic, submit scans of the required documents.
THEN go and submit documents in karachi (its the nearest center for me)?

Await their call for medical test /etc?
----
also, for proof of employment, is letter from teh company sufficient?

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
rogue_shah said:
U.regina,
Program:MBA (i have 2yr work experience)

(have not applied yet, awaiting acceptance letter, they emailed the letter, but you need original for visa app)
Queries:
Is it correct, taht I ahve to make an online account at mycic, submit scans of the required documents.
THEN go and submit documents in karachi (its the nearest center for me)?

Await their call for medical test /etc?
----
also, for proof of employment, is letter from teh company sufficient?
you dont need original acceptance letter to apply, you can apply through email copy..
Secondly, after making online account and uploading documents, there is option to pay application fee through credit card, after paying that fee your application will be submitted. you dont need to go anywhere..they will receive your application through online system..
yes it will be OK if you show employment letter,
Also attach your property papers, property evaluations, income certificate, parents income, affidavit of support and any other source that show your wealth aalong with bank statement, this will make your case strong..

rogue_shah

Apr 8, 2013
saadsdk said:
you dont need original acceptance letter to apply, you can apply through email copy..
Secondly, after making online account and uploading documents, there is option to pay application fee through credit card, after paying that fee your application will be submitted. you dont need to go anywhere..they will receive your application through online system..
yes it will be OK if you show employment letter,
Also attach your property papers, property evaluations, income certificate, parents income, affidavit of support and any other source that show your wealth aalong with bank statement, this will make your case strong..
Geez, Thanks man.
A few more queries, in online application, when they ask:
Do you want to work in one of the following jobs?

- health sciences worker
- clinical laboratory worker
- patient attendant in nursing or geriatric homes
- medical student admitted to Canada to attend university
- medical elective and physician on short term assignment
- teacher of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
- domestics worker, someone who gives in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
-day nursery worke

do I say yes or no? are they asking for working part time? i can work in these as part time or something.

How do I merge different 'photos'? like I have two letters of acceptance. first was conditional, second, unconditional. So I have to give btoh letters (unconditional does not mention program etc, just says in ref to xyz letter, you are now unconditional)

Funding will be done by me, dad and brother. Do i mention all 3 of us (select 'other' and write me, my dad and brother?) and give financial detals of all 3 of us?

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Anyone here from uoit? I need accommodation

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Got admission in Regina Uni.....Will be starting in May.....Till it starts will be in either Toronto or Regina.....

I will be taking my wife and child along with me. Will be applying for visa for all three of us in Nov. Wife on a temp work permit visa, and child on a temp resident visa.

The wife is half way her pregnancy. Baby due in April Inshallah.

What type of medical facility can be obtained for dependents and if its gonna cost me then an estimate would be fine.

Any link, experiences or info would be great.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
i got admitted for Master in Information system Security program in Concordia University College of Alberta., edmonton. is there any pakistani who is going for the same..........

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
saadsdk said:
Thanks wahab...atleast someone is here who gives me some hope...i will contact you if i have firther problems.
saaad then how did u got ur visa thro loan letter /bank statemnt ?

OwaisShah98

Oct 25, 2019
actually I have to study 10 courses to complete my MEng and its upto me that hw many courses I select in a year, If for suppose I study 6 courses that makes around 10,000 plus 15000 means 25000 should be sufficient for visa or I have to show full 18000 tution fees plus 15000?
Assalam o alaikum...
Hope you are doing well. Have you studied at Uni of Calgary, I needed some of your help regarding the tuition fees as like you I am willing to apply for M.Engg program as well. I would appreciate your efforts.