Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
DAC said:
Finally got the Visa afta 3 rejections B)
many many congratulations man. I am also from pakistan and I have been rejected 2 times. now I have applied again and my visa is in process.
so you were rejected 3 times ha?
Plz tell me what were the reasons and how did u overcome those?
Plz also tell me ur qualification and your experience with chc... Plz help me by telling me completely in detail so I may learn something from you.
waiting anxiously for your reply in detail (your story)

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:
many many congratulations man. I am also from pakistan and I have been rejected 2 times. now I have applied again and my visa is in process.
so you were rejected 3 times ha?
Plz tell me what were the reasons and how did u overcome those?
Plz also tell me ur qualification and your experience with chc... Plz help me by telling me completely in detail so I may learn something from you.
waiting anxiously for your reply in detail (your story)
Actually I got the visa after 3 refusals in 13 years (approx.)
First: PR rejection, when my mother applied with family as skilled worker in 2000
Second & Third: My own Student visa rejections, when I applied for Seneca College in 2006
I undertake Electrical engineering in 2007 and successfully completed it with 89% . Then I took admission (Masters) in University of Regina and applied for visa again. CHC took almost 5 months but issued me the visa in 4th attempt.
I mostly defend my case with motivation letter (sole purpose for going to Canada), funds in my personal account (adequate funds available) and showing property of my parents (ties to home country).

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
DAC said:
Actually I got the visa after 3 refusals in 13 years (approx.)
First: PR rejection, when my mother applied with family as skilled worker in 2000
Second & Third: My own Student visa rejections, when I applied for Seneca College in 2006
I undertake Electrical engineering in 2007 and successfully completed it with 89% . Then I took admission (Masters) in University of Regina and applied for visa again. CHC took almost 5 months but issued me the visa in 4th attempt.
I mostly defend my case with motivation letter (sole purpose for going to Canada), funds in my personal account (adequate funds available) and showing property of my parents (ties to home country).
I suppose you will be going for Masters in Electronic System Engineering in UoR. Which session do you intend to join: summer of fall?

I have also applied for visa and will be going to UoR for MEng (ESE) in summer or fall (depending on when visa is issued). I have taken medical examination on 5th March and hope to get visa soon.

Where are you from? I am from Karachi.

I would appreciate if you share your details so that we can stay in touch.

BR.

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzaman1984 said:
I suppose you will be going for Masters in Electronic System Engineering in UoR. Which session do you intend to join: summer of fall?

I have also applied for visa and will be going to UoR for MEng (ESE) in summer or fall (depending on when visa is issued). I have taken medical examination on 5th March and hope to get visa soon.

Where are you from? I am from Karachi.

I would appreciate if you share your details so that we can stay in touch.

BR.
Am from gujrat (Pak),intending for Summer session (coming)
c yaaa soon,,, just inboxd u my details

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
DAC said:
Finally got the Visa afta 3 rejections B)
Congratulations on your visa yara. :)

Start shopping and saving up for your trip.

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Punisher said:
Congratulations on your visa yara. :)

Start shopping and saving up for your trip.
Am really happy and excited,,,
Ur uni (i forgot) ??? many congratx to u also 8)

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
DAC said:
Am really happy and excited,,,
Ur uni (i forgot) ??? many congratx to u also 8)
Thanks yara. I am going to York University in Toronto for Financial Economics degree.

I have seen very few people going to this part of Canada. Most of the people are either going to Regina or other states. :p

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly help, as I posted before I got admission from uni of ottawa, concordia and New Brunswick. Now my consultant is saying that visa chances for New Brunswick are not good as it is not a popular uni and in ottawa the chances of visa are not good as many desi are there, now in concordia no one goes due to French so it has high chances of visa....I WANTS TO GO UNI OF OTTAWA....kindly tell how much good advice is it of my consultant?

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can.ott said:
Kindly help, as I posted before I got admission from uni of ottawa, concordia and New Brunswick. Now my consultant is saying that visa chances for New Brunswick are not good as it is not a popular uni and in ottawa the chances of visa are not good as many desi are there, now in concordia no one goes due to French so it has high chances of visa....I WANTS TO GO UNI OF OTTAWA....kindly tell how much good advice is it of my consultant?
look mate.. If your is weak i terms of finances or home ties or maybe education then you might get rejected. I believe you cab easily go to Ottawa and you should do it. Its a much better place.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Can.ott said:
By that logic would your consultant also say no one goes to McGill because of the french?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Is any one going for undergraduate studies in Memorial University? How long does it take MUN to finalize the decision and how they send documents, I mean by regular mail of via DHL / FedEX?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
If you want an almost assured visa, Opt for McGill!

Can.ott said:

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
jigzyy said:
Is any one going for undergraduate studies in Memorial University? How long does it take MUN to finalize the decision and how they send documents, I mean by regular mail of via DHL / FedEX?
they took almost a month after receiving my all documents. letter reached me through a courier within 10 days in pakistan.I don't remember the courier name.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look mate.. If your is weak i terms of finances or home ties or maybe education then you might get rejected. I believe you cab easily go to Ottawa and you should do it. Its a much better place.

Yaar actually I do not have solid statement...for ottawa It is mention I offer letter that I must be ready to spend 37000 $, per year, now I do not have enough statement though people are going ottawa on a statement above 30,000 $ but I want an assured visa, now kindly tell me will New Brunswick make any any prob in my visa as I am totally good for that uni...? Also tell me is it possible to transfer from CONCORDIA QUBEC TO OTTAWA ONTARIO just after going there? Please reply every one...

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
submitted along with documents
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
LSBF is one of the most useless institutions i have ever been in contact with they donot have any procedures for anything i had applied for an admission to LSBF canada my visa was rejected and since then my fee refund is being oscillating b/w LSBF canada and lsbf UK they work in the most unprofessional manner its been six months almost since my refund initiated and things are almost the same on part of LSBF.
LSBF does not seem to be interested in refunding money back.Thinking of initiating a legal action against LSBF canada