+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
mohammad91 said:
So i guess if you guys (Aneeq and Amir bhai) live in Islamabad, and they are telling medical file has not been recieved, than what about those guys who are living out of islamabad, like mein karachi se hun, i am planning to apply soon, tou phir kitna time lagega Inshallah agar mera medical aya tou ???
na yr im from Lahore

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
momi said:
London school of business and finance...
AS WE APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT M AND MY SPOUSE, MY SPOUSE FOR STUDY PERMIT AND M FOR TRV TOGETHER
AT SAME TIME SO MY SPOUSE GOT STUDY PERMIT AND I REJECTED REASON FOR

1) PURPOSE OF VISIT
2) LENGTH OF PROPOSED STAY IN CANADA

NOW YOU ALL EXPERT SUGGEST WAT SHOULD WE DO? AFTER HOW MANY MONTH I CAN REAPPLY? WAT R THE CHANCES TO GET TRV AFTER ONCE REJECTION? and can we apply again and mention stay for 60 days, and purpose of visit to arrange facilities my spouse accomodition and enviroment please guide how can i apply for that?

PLS GUIDE

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
All those pakistanis who have been waiting for visas since medical,please I urge you to fax them on the following number and explain your concern with them along with your details.

New Delhi
Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
Fax: +91 11 41782020

This is the office where imo islamabad send your medical results for further comments.
Tell them it has been too long since medicals and used be 3 weeks time before. Upto 80% i'm sure that this will help you and may help
future applicants as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
alwaysoptimistic said:
All those pakistanis who have been waiting for visas since medical,please I urge you to fax them on the following number and explain your concern with them along with your details.

New Delhi
New Delhi 110021, India

This is the office where imo islamabad send your medical results for further comments.
Tell them it has been too long since medicals and used be 3 weeks time before. Upto 80% i'm sure that this will help you and may help
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp
bro been three months since medical. I have emailed chc twice without any response.So should i fax this dehli number too without knowing whether they have sent my report to chc isl?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
wfsoomro said:
bro been three months since medical. I have emailed chc twice without any response.So should i fax this dehli number too without knowing whether they have sent my report to chc isl?
yes, do it man. since chc is saying the same thing to everyone that medical reports are not received then why not faxing delhi?
It will not harm your case in any way. atleast you will hear some thing and may be a very positive response.
Hope for the best bro

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
alwaysoptimistic said:
yes, do it man. since chc is saying the same thing to everyone that medical reports are not received then why not faxing delhi?
It will not harm your case in any way. atleast you will hear some thing and may be a very positive response.
Hope for the best bro

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
me too..........waiting for medical

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
zara2012 said:
aneeq yar you havent received your visa for so long? :eek:
Yeh bro no sign of visa yet my medical was completed on 23 rd August 2012 uptill now.. Nothing CHC 2 week ago said me that they haven't received my medical yet.. :(

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:

New Delhi
New Delhi 110021, India

Yr I mailed and fax them last week but no response... At all dnt knw wht actually going on