+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

afaq zaman

Jan 2, 2013
A.O.A every body.
And hope to be fine you all. As I am new to this forum, so please help me in the first decission, which clg or university suite my profile for admission in undergraduate program. My profile is given below.
Matric: 84%
Fsc (pre-medical): 77%
IELTS: Hope to get atleast 7 bands(test is in first week of february).

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
afaq zaman said:
A.O.A every body.
And hope to be fine you all. As I am new to this forum, so please help me in the first decission, which clg or university suite my profile for admission in undergraduate program. My profile is given below.
Matric: 84%
Fsc (pre-medical): 77%
IELTS: Hope to get atleast 7 bands(test is in first week of february).
You have pretty good scores in matric and FSC, i guess if you search, you can apply to any of the colg. or uni's, keep in mind the tuition fees. By the way are you going for medical programs, business or engineering ?

afaq zaman

Jan 2, 2013
mohammad91 said:
You have pretty good scores in matric and FSC, i guess if you search, you can apply to any of the colg. or uni's, keep in mind the tuition fees. By the way are you going for medical programs, business or engineering ?
Thanks, But asking you which program is better for me in your openion. Waiting for your kind suggestion.

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
afaq zaman said:
Thanks, But asking you which program is better for me in your openion. Waiting for your kind suggestion.
afaq bhai its depend on you.........becoz the undergraduate degree will shape your future.......search... in which field you are interested and what is your future plan to becom.....professor, scientist, etc etc.......i also did fsc pre-med with 74% and will do BS biotechnology or biochem from university of manitoba....but this programe is according to my plan.......search for science programes..........

Biochemistry
Biological Sciences
Biosystems Engineering
Biotechnology
Agriculture
Environmental Science
Environmental Studies
Genetics
Health Sciences
Health Studies
Human Ecology
Human Nutritional Sciences
Human Resource Management
Kinesiology
Plant Biotechnology
Psychology - Science

many mores............................its just for getting you idea ...its not a perfect search...you can search by ownself..its only one university programes....but remember choose that programe in which you can satisfied visa officer to its importance in your home country......and can make strong sop...also choose relevent to your studies....
hope its help... :)

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
waqar8888 said:
i WOULD REQUEST ALL TO COME AT THE BELOW PAGE

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/psacanada/
bro i joined that group but no activity there :( only 2 messages are there

afaq zaman

Jan 2, 2013
yasirnawaz said:
afaq bhai its depend on you.........becoz the undergraduate degree will shape your future.......search... in which field you are interested and what is your future plan to becom.....professor, scientist, etc etc.......i also did fsc pre-med with 74% and will do BS biotechnology or biochem from university of manitoba....but this programe is according to my plan.......search for science programes..........

Biochemistry
Biological Sciences
Biosystems Engineering
Biotechnology
Agriculture
Environmental Science
Environmental Studies
Genetics
Health Sciences
Health Studies
Human Ecology
Human Nutritional Sciences
Human Resource Management
Kinesiology
Plant Biotechnology
Psychology - Science

many mores............................its just for getting you idea ...its not a perfect search...you can search by ownself..its only one university programes....but remember choose that programe in which you can satisfied visa officer to its importance in your home country......and can make strong sop...also choose relevent to your studies....
hope its help... :)
Thanks for your informative post.

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
ok so now no hopes for the winter session...

I will be deferring to summer session 2013. For that I need to submit new LOA and new CAQ to CHC ??

please guide.

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Has no one got any reply ?, Itna time hoagay hai, no good news , no bad one. CHC waale zinda hain, ya long march join karli hai ???......

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
zainali89 said:
ok so now no hopes for the winter session...

I will be deferring to summer session 2013. For that I need to submit new LOA and new CAQ to CHC ??

please guide.
no need to submit in embassy if they ask for defferal letter than u can other wise bring it for u