Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Seneca College
Medical Done on 22nd of August
Passport returned: 28th of August

I have not heard anything after that .... Almost one month has gone after passport was returned .... how much i have to wait further?

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
leo4bilal said:
Seneca College

I have not heard anything after that .... Almost one month has gone after passport was returned .... how much i have to wait further?
i know a guy who applied to May session but didn't get visa so he deferred his semester to sept 2012 and he got visa in first batch of visa's means end of july 2012

so i think they will not issue visas well before tme they issue them near to starting date of semesters

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
hi guys

edmonton may jo kings university college hy wo kia hy uni hy ya college may ny unko mail ki tu bra olta jwab dia mjy smj ni aya phr may ny unko mail ki k srif itna btao k kings uni hy ya tu unka jwab aya k kings university hy tu ap logo se pochna hy agr ksi ko pta hy confrim kry k kings waqi uni hy wse un k official ki mail agie unho ny kaha hy k uni hy

yar asa na huna k may admission lelo or CHC college smj k mjy reject krdy jsa k ajkl wo kr rhy h k uni ko approve kr rhy hy or collge ko reject wse ktny bndo ka college ka case approve hua koi btaye ga tu colleg may he lia jye admission.............thnx

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
farazfca said:
hi guys

edmonton may jo kings university college hy wo kia hy uni hy ya college may ny unko mail ki tu bra olta jwab dia mjy smj ni aya phr may ny unko mail ki k srif itna btao k kings uni hy ya tu unka jwab aya k kings university hy tu ap logo se pochna hy agr ksi ko pta hy confrim kry k kings waqi uni hy wse un k official ki mail agie unho ny kaha hy k uni hy

yar asa na huna k may admission lelo or CHC college smj k mjy reject krdy jsa k ajkl wo kr rhy h k uni ko approve kr rhy hy or collge ko reject wse ktny bndo ka college ka case approve hua koi btaye ga tu colleg may he lia jye admission.............thnx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_University_College_%28Edmonton%29
Quote: "The King's University College is a private liberal arts college, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada"

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
leo4bilal said:
Seneca College

you are all clear, so why you are so worried. your visa is delayed due to a number of factors, so many vacations in between not sure if consulate is still operational or not. 2nd, too some extent I agree with the reply of wahab. So be patient you will get it soon

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
farazfca said:
hi guys

some updates on my previous reply.
Quote: "King's was founded in 1979, by the Christian College Association (Alberta) as The King's College. On November 16, 1979, the Alberta Legislature approved The King's College Act which granted a charter to The King's College.

On November 2, 1983, an official affiliation agreement was signed with the University of Alberta, ensuring that the great majority of courses at King's would transfer automatically to the University and making various University resources, such as the library and curriculum labs, available to college students. Although the affiliation agreement has since lapsed by mutual consent, The King's University College continues to be listed in the Alberta Transfer Guide both as a sending and receiving institution. Since 1985, the University College has received an annual operating grant from the Province of Alberta."

So, yes they have got a chartered and may be that's why they have added the university word with them.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
it has been 150 days has gone but CHC didn't reply i applied in 7-may-2012 in MUN university what should i do? should i withdraw my case or still wait?

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
thnx billad sam info that u provided i have viewed in wikipedia n also i mailed to kings official they say that yes it is university but they dnt provide master n phd courses they just offer undergradute courses so i m going to applyin kings for b.com 4 years program so bro wha tu got from the info u checked it really a university .....

thnx

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
kingwajeeh said:
it has been 150 days has gone but CHC didn't reply i applied in 7-may-2012 in MUN university what should i do? should i withdraw my case or still wait?
Just wait and Watch ALLAH will Help you INSALLAH
:) Jahan 4 months hogae to 2 months or wait karlo that will be musch better i thnk :)

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
kingwajeeh said:
wait but u should send them ur LOA for Jan 2013 intake with a letter stating that please tell you about your application status. u should send them this by courier service

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
kingwajeeh said:
Dear wait, do your university have winter session..........

SaifAli

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied in Concordia,

i fill online form both and attached my All Docs and upload,

all seniors pls tell me now it's done. or i need send my orignal docs to university via TNT or other To University?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
SaifAli said:
i applied in Concordia,

i fill online form both and attached my All Docs and upload,

all seniors pls tell me now it's done. or i need send my orignal docs to university via TNT or other To University?
You need all your previous degrees and result cards attested from the registrar office of the previous institute sealed in an envelope, ask them to send it for you or put the envelope in your application package........

SaifAli

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momi said:
You need all your previous degrees and result cards attested from the registrar office of the previous institute sealed in an envelope, ask them to send it for you or put the envelope in your application package........

momi i attested my all degrees and result card,
after attested i scan my all docs and send to concordia university i want to ask it's done for admition OR i send orignal Docs To Concordia Via TNT ?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
SaifAli said:
momi i attested my all degrees and result card,
after attested i scan my all docs and send to concordia university i want to ask it's done for admition OR i send orignal Docs To Concordia Via TNT ?
No need to send original docs ,just send the attested photocopies from the registrar office of the Last university attended in a sealed envelope (Seal must be of the institute) and ask the institute to send the sealed envelope to the university or add it in your application package...............