Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
xtremist said:
Billad

make Separate Sheet For Winter Session :/
created.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnQMMNFV0KzxdGVvcWdSZUR4ZGEtMzJ3SEtXM3lud2c

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Hello Guys,

Hope you all would be doing great. I have created a new sheet for year 2013 applicants. Only following people from the old sheet have been transferred to this one, which are:
1) waiting for medical no matter when they applied. because they have to deffer no matter what to 2013
2) people who got medical call but still waiting for visa, they are also going to join 2013 session in any way.
3) new applicants.

Your feedback is welcome. So far, only overall sheet has been updated. will update the separate sheets for university and college later.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
billad said:
Hello Guys,

Hope you all would be doing great. I have created a new sheet for year 2013 applicants. Only following people from the old sheet have been transferred to this one, which are:
1) waiting for medical no matter when they applied. because they have to deffer no matter what to 2013
2) people who got medical call but still waiting for visa, they are also going to join 2013 session in any way.
3) new applicants.

Your feedback is welcome. So far, only overall sheet has been updated. will update the separate sheets for university and college later.
Good work...........

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
momi said:
Good work...........
momi, I just had the email of Ramzero, so I have shared with him. Kindly give your email as well, so that I can share it with you and also bilal482, and any other active members you wanna recommend.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
short url for sharing
http://bit.ly/Sg7erX

Canada Visas Sheet 2013

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Momi Bhai and Billad Bhai Salam. :)
Could you please guide me in this case.
First my profile:
10th: 62% from AGA KHAN BOARD.
12th: 60% from AGA KHAN BOARD.
Ielts: Overall: 6.0 L:5.5, R:6.0 W:6.0 S:6.5
Applied in Univeristy of Manitoba, ICM.
Paid full year fees $15,00.00
6-months statement of Saving Account of my Father: CAD$:50,000.
Current/Business account of my Father closing balance is: $7,000.
Properties Valuation's and other assets are of PKR: 132,00000.

Case filed in CHC, ISL : 11th of june and it reached Embassy on 13th of june VIA TCS.
Medical: 10th of july, Done on 11th of July and Passport returned abck to embassy on the following day and it reached on 16th of july.

After That waiting, Semester is gone, I took differ. How far I have to wait ? :-(

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Inam89 said:
Topic for students applying for Visa from Pakistan for Winter 2013.

Post your queries and profile here
name:ahmed raza ielts band 6.0 collage key 2 career file submitted on 27june 2012 still waiting for medical....my session is september 2012

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
saadsdk said:
Can I take loan now and show it that i take loan for studies? is there any time limit to show statement of that money or just apply after taking that loan.
Secondly, My father is no more in this world,can I show some of my relative as guardian and show his bank statement???
I can arrange money easily but i want to apply now and no time period left for making statements because i thought that if u have sponsorship letter from abroad it is good but now i heard that it will not gonna work, Now in this scenario suggest me any possible way to apply?? thanks for ur early suggestions..

first of all sorry to hear about ur father

yes you can take loan but it has less trend in Pakistan but it will definitely work. and if u have no time then show statement as it is and show the proof from where this money comes and also mention this in ur SOP that u have deposited this money in ur account for ur studies and also mention that due to shortage of time you r showing current bank statement.

while showing sponsorship from ur relative then attach the death certificate of ur father and mention it in ur SOP that as ur father is no more so that's why ur relative is sponsoring u. i hope this will work

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
FAYZU said:
Good Evening pal's..
I have applied for a college in Canada & like most of the students i came to this forum after some browsing & searching on the internet.

Unfortunately I have applied for a college now, I've done b.com but applied to a private college named ARBUTUS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ARTS & TECHNOLOGY @ Vancouver-Canada.
for CO-OP Business diploma

My profile are
Matric: 62%
Intermediate 60%
Ielts: 6.0 Bands
B.com: 2nd division. (But the wont count as i have applied on the basis of intermediate)

Luckily I am working since last 2-Years just after my intermediate in an Multinational Group & I have provided them on the letter head of the company to show my proof of currently working as
Marketing-Executive for the last 2years (to cover the gap for 2years b.com)

I showed bank-statement of 27(Twenty Seven)Lacks (Running Finance Facility)
7(Seven) Lacks from personal Dad account
5 (Five) Lacks Bonds
Rental income from 2(Two)Homes & (5)Five Shops in Karachi

Question is .

Chances of getting visa?
My college is private ??? will that effect of visa?
What should I do now wait? or withdraw???

Its been 1(one) month and few days i have submitted my application with the CHC Islamabad

Positive response will be highly appreciated..!

Thanks.
its all about ur Mother DUA nd ur luck..best of luck bro...may ALLAH bless u a visa

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
billad said:
Hello Guys,

3) new applicants.

great work....

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
talha21 said:
All Muslim Brothers. Have Faith in Allah and recite this dua in you heart when free and after prayers, Allah will InshAllah give you blessings regarding your visa,

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ إنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altu sahla, wa 'anta taj-alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla

O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.
good work talha.....AE ALLAH HM TERI HI IBADAT KRTE HN OR TJH HI SE MADAD MANGTEE HN....

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AHMED RAZA
key 2 career collage toronto
file transfer 27june 2012
ielts requst 6.0

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
wahab7 said:
first of all sorry to hear about ur father

yes you can take loan but it has less trend in Pakistan but it will definitely work. and if u have no time then show statement as it is and show the proof from where this money comes and also mention this in ur SOP that u have deposited this money in ur account for ur studies and also mention that due to shortage of time you r showing current bank statement.

while showing sponsorship from ur relative then attach the death certificate of ur father and mention it in ur SOP that as ur father is no more so that's why ur relative is sponsoring u. i hope this will work
Thanks wahab...atleast someone is here who gives me some hope...i will contact you if i have firther problems.

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Could not open sheet due to following error
"The web page is not available"
Please check is it OK?

billad said:
created.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnQMMNFV0KzxdGVvcWdSZUR4ZGEtMzJ3SEtXM3lud2c

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
saadsdk said:
Thanks wahab...atleast someone is here who gives me some hope...i will contact you if i have firther problems.
no prob ... any time