+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
shujaattt said:
may be im 100 percent wrong. but when i saw it i thought that might be on ist attempt after medical he did not provide documents in full that were asked with the medical request letter.
AND on 2ND attempt he must have mentioned that he was refused a us visa before.he should have hide that if there was no refusal stamp on his passport. they can never know. it decreases credibility of a person to a great extent as travel history as he ist tried us and now wishing to go to canada to get rid of his home country.
first refusal..... no docs were asked with the medical request letter.....neither over emails.

USA refusal stamp was there on his passport...he could not hide it. In fact, his truth should have been admired.

perhaps had he traveled to other countries before... luck would have gone in his favor.

here are my follow up questions:

1- why wasted him time and money for medicals....could not they identify his travel history by just having a look at his passports.
2- same with family ties in Pakistan.... his parents and siblings reside in Pakistan. property, house etc everything is there.... they still consider this a lack of family ties in Pakistan. He is single. He just can not marry a girl just for proving this point.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
rockers2012 said:
first refusal..... no docs were asked with the medical request letter.....neither over emails.

refusal stamp was there on his passport...he could not hide it. In fact, his truth should have been admired.

perhaps had he traveled to other countries before... luck would have gone in his favor.

here are my follow up questions:

1- why wasted him time and money for medicals....could not they identify his travel history by just having a look at his passports.
2- same with family ties in Pakistan.... his parents and siblings reside in Pakistan. property, house etc everything is there.... they still consider this a lack of family ties in Pakistan. He is single. He just can not marry a girl just for proving this point.
he should definitely go for caips as the mentioned reasons can not be the actual reasons of refusal. it cost only 40 dollars. then he can apply again and remove the reason of refusal from caips.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
he should definitely go for caips as the mentioned reasons can not be the actual reasons of refusal. it cost only 40 dollars. then he can apply again and remove the reason of refusal from caips.
well, that's his concern not mine. I was just trying to work out how things got done at chc islamabad.

According to you guys, final decision on your file is done before medical phase. If medical reports are clear, you are good to go. That's how I should understand the whole process, right.

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
humza awaan- maybe your medical is still valid? , isn't it? only waiting for a final decision on your file??
i've never gone through medical yet, they sent me a refusal after 3 weeks.

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
What was your time line? When did u apply and when did u get a refusal?

Were u a college applicant?
i m a uni of regina applicant.
i applied on 18th of july, got rejection letter on 8th of aug. but the letter was signed on 24th of july

AhsanMir

Aug 2, 2012
leo4bilal said:
Finally the wait is over ... With all praise to Allah swt, i am here to announce that i have got my VISA today ... I am very happy today .... It is really a dream come true through quite a long and tough time ... But, All is well that ends well :) Wish you best of luck to all the applicants who are waiting for over a notable period of time .... I wish best of successes and best of luck especially to college students ... You never know what is better for you but at the same time everyone must hope for the best.... So, Have faith and patience... Having Plan B, C and then D keeps you very much in action ... So manage yourself and your time properly ... Utilize your energy, take initiatives and then apply your potential to get things done ... Allah swt bless you all :) Ameen
Which courier did you use? Visatronix or Gerry's Drop Box?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
mhumzaawan said:
i m a uni of regina applicant.
i applied on 18th of july, got rejection letter on 8th of aug. but the letter was signed on 24th of july
which univ did u apply for this time around? i mean, second attempt?

what were ur previous refusal reasons?

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
which univ did u apply for this time around? i mean, second attempt?

what were ur previous refusal reasons?
i had an option to join winter 2013 in the same uni so i went again for Regina.

actually i failed to show source of income last time. reason of refudal was inadequate funds and source if income.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
mhumzaawan said:
i had an option to join winter 2013 in the same uni so i went again for Regina.

actually i failed to show source of income last time. reason of refudal was inadequate funds and source if income.
applied on oct 16?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
owais6191 said:
i apply visa for winter 2013 session waiting still

is any body applying for dalhousie university....
when did u file for your visa? A host of applicants are waiting apart from one lad.

SAQ

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
owais6191 said:
i apply visa for winter 2013 session waiting still

is any body applying for dalhousie university....
In Which program u have applied?

When did u file your case... Have u go through the Medical?

I applied in Dalhousie University for Winter`13 session. Done with Medical..