Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
SamranMaik said:
Hello everyone..can some1 plz tell me total fee of MS in computer science from university of regina..

check Regina website Dont always depend on spoon feeding do some research your self

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
moiz.kapadia said:
koi to likho "I got visa".... :(

mah subha ka intazar kar rha ho koi tou kahy i got visa Chc pir so gyi hai

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
$6,763.65 for 6 credit hour per semester ( may be this is yearly fee )

SamranMaik

Nov 13, 2012
thnx brother..actually the same thing i was wondering that whether it is yearly fee or what? i'm yet not confirmed of this..i firstly thought that it is one semester fee

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
SamranMaik said:
thnx brother..actually the same thing i was wondering that whether it is yearly fee or what? i'm yet not confirmed of this..i firstly thought that it is one semester fee
better to contact ur program coordinator via email and ask him/her

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamranMaik said:
Actually bro wahan se kuch sae pta ne chal ra hai k annual fee exact hai kitni.\...
Haroon.Chaudhry@uregina.ca
he is international student advisor in U of R. he can help you. don't tell him about me.

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamranMaik said:
Actually bro wahan se kuch sae pta ne chal ra hai k annual fee exact hai kitni.\...
Ashley.Yeaman@uregina.com
he can also be helpful. don't tell him about me either.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
I have got print of my email back to me with visa :p but I sent three emails they sent me one back. which clearly shows they print it. I also got an printed email which my university represented sent to them regarding application processing. they print it and stamp it "copied" along with the date.
In 2011 a student named afridi received visa in august while he was done with his medicals in march. similarly MOMI is infront of you. you never know whats going on with your profile. sometimes there may not be a problem with your file but chc holds visa/medicals due to more burden.
ye log bht lakeer k fakeer hotey hain. tab tak application ko delay kartey hain jab k sare saboot na mil jayen k ye application valid hai. inhe written prooves chahye hotey hain. yahan canada me a k b yehi roley hain ye log har cheez written mangey hain.
ohh. Thank you bro.
I thought that u had heard this printing news from someone else. But it belongs to you then It would be definately correct. :)
Today I got my differ letter from CHC.
Bro where should we find the list of students for january 2013 Intake? Where is the link?

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azy said:
ohh. Thank you bro.
I thought that u had heard this printing news from someone else. But it belongs to you then It would be definately correct. :)
Bro where should we find the list of students for january 2013 Intake? Where is the link?
differ letter? What differ letter contains?

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Azy said:
ohh. Thank you bro.
Dear check previous pages link is present at signature of different group members
which form u recived?
yes arslan got these print he is my class fellow

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
Hello Guys!
I have applied in York University my question is I have done my B A from FS.C College did not follow semester system in 2002 and therfore all Undergraduate and Intermediate programs were taught under the Board Examination System of the University of the Punjab in which only annual exams took place. Since there was no semester system therefore we were not issued any transcript with details of grades for B.A and Intermediate courses. All we were issued was the result card which enlists total marks along with the breakup of courses studied and marks scored in each course. Due to the lack of semester system in 2002 we were issued only one official copy of result card, Attested copy of which have been sent to you already. Official transcripts are not issued to students who studied under the Board Examination system of the University of the Punjab.

Guys may i know how can i Satisfied the University ? who can help in this matter ? please reply
Nadeem

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
I have apply in York University i have done B.A from FS.C College did not follow semester system in 2002 and therfore all Undergraduate and Intermediate programs were taught under the Board Examination System of the University of the Punjab in which only annual exams took place. Since there was no semester system therefore we were not issued any transcript with details of grades for B.A and Intermediate courses. All we were issued was the result card which enlists total marks along with the breakup of courses studied and marks scored in each course. Due to the lack of semester system in 2002 we were issued only one official copy of result card, Attested copy of which have been sent to you already. Official transcripts are not issued to students who studied under the Board Examination system of the University of the Punjab.

But York University keep asking me for Official Transcript. i don't know what to do now can anyone help please reply

Nadeem

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...