Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
mhumzaawan said:
inadequate funds
source of income
don't worry ur previous rejection reasons were just lack of documentation which u didn't show. this time if u showed source of income with sufficient funds then u will definitely have ur medical call soon. i know a case who was rejected on the reason that he didn't show source of income then he applied again with in a week with proof showing source of income then he got visa

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
guys who are waiting for visa after medical. please be patient, your visa is almost confirmed and they can issue it any time but chances of rejections are rare. dont take any wild step. I mean dont email them every day coz every email you send they print and put it in your profile. it doesnot leave a good impression. secondly those who are thinking of withdrawing their cases, please wait until your patience limit. there is nothing wrong with CHC but this is their normal behavior, sometimes they delay in sending medicals and now they are delaying in visa stamping.
Thank you for your hopes brother.
let me know where it is written that they are getting print of every email and attaching them with our file?
isn't a mistery, When you are done with your medical 3.5 months before and you are still waiting for a reply?
I had done my medical on 10th July 2012. and after that I didn't hear any news. Just one email that they didn't receive my medical yet.
they have enough time to take a print of 100 emails everyday but not enough time to reply students?
Don't mind about my rude behavior, It is for CHC.....

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys whats going on in CHC-I. I am still waiting for News from Islamabad
Any one who applied for Sep session but got visa/Rejection after Mid september...!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Some people are facing real tough time from CHC ....but don't lose hope , every thing happens for some good ...

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Azy said:
Thank you for your hopes brother.
let me know where it is written that they are getting print of every email and attaching them with our file?
isn't a mistery, When you are done with your medical 3.5 months before and you are still waiting for a reply?
I had done my medical on 10th July 2012. and after that I didn't hear any news. Just one email that they didn't receive my medical yet.
they have enough time to take a print of 100 emails everyday but not enough time to reply students?
Don't mind about my rude behavior, It is for CHC.....
I have got print of my email back to me with visa :p but I sent three emails they sent me one back. which clearly shows they print it. I also got an printed email which my university represented sent to them regarding application processing. they print it and stamp it "copied" along with the date.
In 2011 a student named afridi received visa in august while he was done with his medicals in march. similarly MOMI is infront of you. you never know whats going on with your profile. sometimes there may not be a problem with your file but chc holds visa/medicals due to more burden.
ye log bht lakeer k fakeer hotey hain. tab tak application ko delay kartey hain jab k sare saboot na mil jayen k ye application valid hai. inhe written prooves chahye hotey hain. yahan canada me a k b yehi roley hain ye log har cheez written mangey hain.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
momi said:
Some people are facing real tough time from CHC ....but don't lose hope , every thing happens for some good ...
you are on top.
those who are getting impatient pleae have a look at momi's timeline.

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
That's because start date of your classes are not near in sight. So no point of sending medical requests way too earlier to such applicants...in the mean time they can wrap up other urgent cases at hand.
Memoona, if you had filed your case by mid october for a january inatke, you would have gotten it by the end of october or the beginning of november. Because when they create a file number they do put in basic information like start/end dates, length of stay, course name, university wherebaouts, date of birth etc ...one of indian guys from this forum shared caip notes with me ...your file number, basic info like that... all is in there
yep, that's why I am still waiting for visa. As my classes are starting in January.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
We should be patient since there is nothing much we can do apart from waiting.

In the end, we will come to know about our cases by the end of this year in one way or the other. So there is nothing to worry about not having a medical call or study permit on time. Something will come out in the end. I suppose, just follow the updates on the forum.

I forgot to mention one thing - you have got a good company of folks over here for killing your time that you won't even realize it when the final outcome will be in your hands.

Just keep chatting away!

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wahab7 said:
don't worry ur previous rejection reasons were just lack of documentation which u didn't show. this time if u showed source of income with sufficient funds then u will definitely have ur medical call soon. i know a case who was rejected on the reason that he didn't show source of income then he applied again with in a week with proof showing source of income then he got visa
Yeah I m hoping for the best this time. In Sha Allah I will get medical call soon.
We all will get through this time

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
ArslanZahid said:
I have got print of my email back to me with visa :p but I sent three emails they sent me one back. which clearly shows they print it. I also got an printed email which my university represented sent to them regarding application processing. they print it and stamp it "copied" along with the date.
In 2011 a student named afridi received visa in august while he was done with his medicals in march. similarly MOMI is infront of you. you never know whats going on with your profile. sometimes there may not be a problem with your file but chc holds visa/medicals due to more burden.
ye log bht lakeer k fakeer hotey hain. tab tak application ko delay kartey hain jab k sare saboot na mil jayen k ye application valid hai. inhe written prooves chahye hotey hain. yahan canada me a k b yehi roley hain ye log har cheez written mangey hain.
Ha ha ha dear arslan concentrate on ur stidies .... lolz
this was at lighter side
yaar w8 kaa elaawa koi chance nai so all members be patient

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......