+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INAM, ARSALAN

Info regarding MASOOD85 provided by me is not correct.

He has yet to hear from CHC ISB since he applied for visa.

I got confused as his brother got medical call, who is not on the forum

I got this info from another brother who has not applied at CHC ISB

In short very confusing so i informed wrong.

Kindly update his status

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Friends, As I have previously posted I am student going to UBC for my degree. I don't want to share my details but the news is that I have applied for visa 3 weeks back, got my medical last week, and submitted my PP today. I am so happy I want to thank this forum especially our Champion Inam. I wouldn't have got my medical call without his help and the help of all of you.

I expect my visa in the mid of August or immediately after eid.

DO YOU GUYS SUGGEST BOOKING/ BUYING TICKET NOW?

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
ghani1123 said:
Oye hoye cricket ki batain ho rahi hay.

Can I find any die heart fan of footiball :) ?
this forum is not for football.please grow up. yesterday in a post you told the other guy that please dont talk about ramadan and now you infidel are talking about football. what kind of person you are. are you really a muslim?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mfm said:
INAM, ARSALAN

Info regarding MASOOD85 provided by me is not correct.

He has yet to hear from CHC ISB since he applied for visa.

I got confused as his brother got medical call, who is not on the forum

I got this info from another brother who has not applied at CHC ISB

In short very confusing so i informed wrong.

Kindly update his status
I have changed it to "waiting for medical". If he replies with the update of his brother then we shall include that detail as well.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
Oye hoye cricket ki batain ho rahi hay.

Can I find any die heart fan of footiball :) ?
I am :)... FCB rocks

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
shujaattt said:
this forum is not for football.please grow up. yesterday in a post you told the other guy that please dont talk about ramadan and now you infidel are talking about football. what kind of person you are. are you really a muslim?
Khan sb, When will you use your brain? Go and read that reply once again and try to find and process the point you missed from that post.

My post that you are pointing to is this:

You should not have made a separate post for this. There are people from almost every religion here and sharing greetings/messages of one specific religion should be avoided as other may mind it. If you are from Pakistan then you ought have used CHC Islamabad post.

Anyhow take care of such things in future. The aim is not to hurt but to make you realize that such posts can provoke others.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
Friends, As I have previously posted I am student going to UBC for my degree. I don't want to share my details but the news is that I have applied for visa 3 weeks back, got my medical last week, and submitted my PP today. I am so happy I want to thank this forum especially our Champion Inam. I wouldn't have got my medical call without his help and the help of all of you.

Chances are good that you will get your visa. Well I am not expert and you should also wait for the reply of others but I think you should book the ticket now. As finding seats later will be difficult. Meet travel agent they will book ticket for you. They give you , i guess, 10 days for payment. Ask about the refund/ cancellation details.

This is a gamble, if you buy ticket and get visa then you win. If you buy ticket and don't get visa you lose. If you buy don't buy ticket now and get visa you also lose more money. If you don't buy ticket now and don't get visa you don't lose money but lose your heart :p.

And why don't you want to share your details? I am not forcing you but I think there is nothing wrong in sharing the details.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
Hahaha... Hala Madrid :D Your rival then
Sure we are then :p

Don't tell me you are CR7 fan?

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
if someone want to read this news:
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=60117

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghani1123 said:

Ask your travel agent to book a seat, ask him the cancellation charges and the time period when it can be cancelled. Get info regarding luggage.
Chances are very very very high that IA you would get the VISA.

I booked my ticket before getting the visa, and for me Allhudulliah it was a good move, as now i Qatar Airways seems to be booked!

So decide, as you would get visa atleast after 30 days of Medical.

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, after medical what we have to submit with our passport. I suppose the letter which we received for medical will be kept by doctor so what else we have to submit..!
And our reference number is written on that medical letter and either we have to quote that reference number while submitting passport if YES then how we have to quote that reference number..!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Craving said:
Guys, after medical what we have to submit with our passport. I suppose the letter which we received for medical will be kept by doctor so what else we have to submit..!
And our reference number is written on that medical letter and either we have to quote that reference number while submitting passport if YES then how we have to quote that reference number..!
Attach a letter quoting your file number.....