W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
Sak!!!
thanx fr d reply! I m vry confused nd in big dilemma, i have done b.com and nt b able to take a proper decision which vll help me to land in Canada, shud i go fr advanced diploma in business admin or business administration management, business with IT...any advice from ur side i don't wnt to regret later! M sory Bt o cant send u personal msgs! We can discuss if u rply me in my thread! Thank you so much fr shwng interest.

wazzim

May 26, 2013
Hi....It's wasim...I did B.Sc in maths,physics and computer and F.Sc in pre engineering....I want to study in Memorial university in program...suggest me an undergraduate which could be easily catch in memorial university...and could pay me in my future in shape of job and resident???I want to apply in september2013????regards

wazzim

May 26, 2013
hi agian...,......My wife is also interested to study in memorial university...she has done BS in physiotherapy from JPMC karachi....she is confused to apply in MPH or M.Sc Kine.....suggest me which could be better option for her and after complition of her course she could get a good job in canada???and which docoments we should prepare before apply to memorial university..i.e,,,transcripts,degrees letters varifications and letter of recommendations?????and if HEC varification is sufficient for admission??regards

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.
Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
evaluate my profile plz

i returned from uk after completing my diploma in accounts and business
F.S.C 80%
Matric 88%
ielts 6 bands overall 6 , 6 , 6 , 6.5
proposed course : diploma in business management
college : stanford int college
25 thousand dollars loan letter personal account
property 1.65 crore
plz evalute my profile for canada study permit
i,m from pakistan
tell me processing timing for college applicant

ireturned

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
GRW
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2013
IELTS Request
6 bands
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
F.S.C 80%
Matric 88%
property 1.65 crore
i,m from pakistan

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ireturned said:
F.S.C 80%
Matric 88%
property 1.65 crore
i,m from pakistan
Welcome back.
I recommend you go for a course in a university.....
Loan account not accepted.....(from Pakistan)
Colleges may take time but visa ratio is low compared to admission in a university.

Try to stay in the same field unless you have a very strong reason to convince the Visa Officer (VO)

aabualia

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/5/2016
Nomination.....
In process on 25/05/2016
AOR Received.
18/5/2015
IELTS Request
L:6.5, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:8 (Average 7)
Hi,

My wife will start her Master degree next September. We are planning to accompany her (Me, and the two kids). My both kids are 3 years and 5 years old. My question is the following
1- which is better to apply online or paper based through office?
2- what kind of Visa should we select for each of us (my wife is student permit and TRV)? what about the kids, what visa need to join public school there? for me I will be there also what type of Visa I should apply ?
I need to travel outside Canada several time during her study. what is better to apply for work permit from outside or wait till we move there and apply?

We have enough fund to study and stay there for the whole study period, what is the chance of refusing our visa ? do they have other major reason other than fund ?

hassanyahya27

Mar 20, 2017
Hi @farrukh77

Can you please share your views about this program offed by DAL. I am planning for next winter intake. I amgetting some negative reviews about the program. Shall I go with it? Plus I heard that its difficult to find off campus jobs in city.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
To my Pakistani brothers and sisters, if you are planning to study in Canada and in the process of finding a college or university or thinking of the study level you want to pursue, please be aware and understand that every single choice that you make; such as :

- learning institution
-level of study
-field of study
-intake
-a type of application (SDS-non-SDS)
-etc. has a unique relationship with your background, such as age, the current level of study, marital status, etc.

The IRCC's chinook system, which is a bulk processing machine, looks at these variables and finds a similar pattern in the past that resulted in non-compliance with conditions, asylum, fraud, etc., divides applications into different tiers based on the complexity.

There are NGOs and startups that used the same datasets and built pattern recognition tools that help you void getting into the chinook's trap.

Using those free tools, before planning on which school, what level, etc, at least gives an insight into where you stand and how to make it better.

I hope this help,