01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
In this same thread someone has mentioned that they started a new application and then deleted it which resolved the issue. Have you tried it ? If yes and it didnt work, your options are to wait for the status to change or check if there is an option to withdraw your application and create a new one (this should be your last option).

ryver

Jun 1, 2024
Hello, I applied for Visitor visa and after payment l, i have received on my email that i have a message on my account, but when i open it, it did not say that i have a message, and on the application that i submitted it says pending

theparia

Jun 3, 2024
Hi. I submitted my Canada study permit application yesterday, through the new IRCC portal and paid the application fee. The charge has been deducted from my card, and I received an email notification regarding a new message in my portal account. However, my application status remains "Pending," and there are no new messages in my portal.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I submitted my Canada study permit application yesterday, through the new IRCC portal and paid the application fee. The charge has been deducted from my card, and I received an email notification regarding a new message in my portal account. However, my application status remains "Pending," and there are no new messages in my portal.
Ask in the International student section.

abeagomez

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Seems like something is going on , this thread is from 2022 and suddenly many people reporting this issue who submitted their application yesterday

ryver

Jun 1, 2024
Seems like something is going on , this thread is from 2022 and suddenly many people reporting this issue who submitted their application yesterday
Yes, i applied also yesterday, after i paid the fee, it says that the application has been submitted, and I received an email that, there is a message.on my portal account, ut when i logged in, there was no message and the application was not submitted and it says pending

Reactions: abeagomez

sayu2

Jun 4, 2024
I was facing the same issue, but now it shows as "submitted". Maybe there was a technical glitch. Clear all the cache and check again.

Reactions: abeagomez

mohd1985

Jun 4, 2024
I submitted by Visitor Visa Applicant in IRCC Portal, but instead of being transferred to the "Submitted Applications" section, it showing "PENDING" under the "Haven't Submitted" section and the application fees deducted from my bank account