+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
echelon99 said:
What do CHC consider high bp?
Systolic Pressure in range 115 to 135 is considered normal anything below or above is a concern , similarly diastolic pressure in range of 70 to 90 is considered normal range.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Student_paki said:
Systolic Pressure in range 115 to 135 is considered normal anything below or above is a concern , similarly diastolic pressure in range of 70 to 90 is considered normal range.
HI,
O bhai major diseases problem banati hen ager in choti choti baton ka issue banany lag jaen to koi b na bahir jay.......just chill

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
bhai jaaan within 48 hours report emedical software main update ho k pohanch jaati hai,

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Abu Bakr said:
HI,
O bhai major diseases problem banati hen ager in choti choti baton ka issue banany lag jaen to koi b na bahir jay.......just chill
True but if the BP is out of range then applicant needs to get more medical test for clearing any doubts

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
bhai jaaan within 48 hours report emedical software main update ho k pohanch jaati hai,
It all depends on the back log load. 48 hour is minimum time ( urine and blood test results are issued next day) while 3 to 4 days are probably max. I raised the same question to the administrative staff of IOM and they answered what i just mentioned. Anyhow it doesn't really matter because final output is more important rather than a day minus or plus

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@farhan and student_pak

My point of asking the question was regarding this New Delhi thing? In previous semesters post I learnt that the Report is sent to new dehli for verification?whats the fact?..

hassanmalik

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
:) sir g duwaan di darkhuast
Allah SWT sb ko Nabi SAWW k rozay ka deedar naseeb frmaey . aameen
@Adil Sulehri
yar as u know mra visa reject ho gya tha, reason laggi th unho na k
"he is not satisfied with my personal assets and financial status"
i want ur help regarding bank statement+overall guidance
plz gimme ur number or text me on this
much appreciated

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Can.ott said:
@ farhan and student_pak

My point of asking the question was regarding this New Delhi thing? In previous semesters post I learnt that the Report is sent to new dehli for verification?whats the fact?..
Yes brother, after edical examination reports are sent to New Delhi for verification purpose

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
I came across this post and found it useful & informative. I decided to post the link because many people would be going under medical examination in couple of days ..... All the best ....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
who has changed the spreadsheet? N why hasnt he or she not asked anyone,its not gud. Online n paper shouldnt be separate,
HI
Don't give the permission to handle spreadsheet to everyone..........jsut 3 to 4 members should operate this spreadsheet.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Abu Bakr said:
HI
Don't give the permission to handle spreadsheet to everyone..........jsut 3 to 4 members should operate this spreadsheet.
hmmmm ,,,,,,,
i guess your correct,...
So, anyone who wants to volunteer,
please do tell me ...

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar after getting visa update the best part is to update spread sheet by urslf...it gives me great feeling:)) so please don't take this rite from me....:)))