+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Dear all,
Has anyone seen the current spreadsheet?
please do see it ,
I just looked at it and i was like wht da .....

Seriously,
i Cant believe this ,,, Why on earth would anyone do that ,,,,
and m quite some one has done it intentionally,
i have changed the settings,
no one edit other than me ,

i would be really glad if I can get volunteers ... i wont be able to do it alone
I would preffer the students who have applied before 15th june because no body had changed anything before that or did such a disaster :p

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Can.ott said:
Yaar after getting visa update the best part is to update spread sheet by urslf...it gives me great feeling:)) so please don't take this rite from me....:)))

hey
i would be glad to give you the rights too to edit ,the spreadsheet :)
I know you wont do any foolish thing lol ... like new students :p

can you please give me your gmail account ? So that i can give you the rights to edit ,,,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
RKAZI said:
Dear all,
Has anyone seen the current spreadsheet?
please do see it ,
I just looked at it and i was like wht da .....

Seriously,
i Cant believe this ,,, Why on earth would anyone do that ,,,,
and m quite some one has done it intentionally,
i have changed the settings,
no one edit other than me ,

i would be really glad if I can get volunteers ... i wont be able to do it alone
I would preffer the students who have applied before 15th june because no body had changed anything before that or did such a disaster :p
Apparently, some one tried to sort it degree wise i.e. Masters vs bachelors etc.

What you can do is, go to File->Revision history and restore the last stable version. You could probably see the name of author who made the changes if you added access via gmail ids. If the user name / email is public, at least all of you can bash the person doing this here publicly. This is the least that can (and should be done) to remind new comers not to waste collective effort of others.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fkl said:
Apparently, some one tried to sort it degree wise i.e. Masters vs bachelors etc.

What you can do is, go to File->Revision history and restore the last stable version. You could probably see the name of author who made the changes if you added access via gmail ids. If the user name / email is public, at least all of you can bash the person doing this here publicly. This is the least that can (and should be done) to remind new comers not to waste collective effort of others.
oh thanks
Lol ,,,
i saw that
it was done by anonymous , green colour one :p
Lol .....
he/she didnt log in from any gmail id or else i would definatley call him/her a lil kid ,,, these type of thingsa usually kids do :p aint they ?? :p

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is really strange...I don't think these types of cheap activities were noticed in previous spread sheets....any how rkazi yaar I think the previous year spreadsheet was a bit gud in looks:)...we can make ours better:))

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Student_paki said:
Systolic Pressure in range 115 to 135 is considered normal anything below or above is a concern , similarly diastolic pressure in range of 70 to 90 is considered normal range.
A night before the medical, my BP was 118-80 and at IOM it was 140-80, the lady doctor asked "why is your BP high, are you tensed?"
I laughed and said "Really that high? Yeah I am a bit tensed" She said "Don't be, Chill karo" :p
She wrote 130-80 on the paper :p

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Can.ott said:
Yaar after getting visa update the best part is to update spread sheet by urslf...it gives me great feeling:)) so please don't take this rite from me....:)))
I second that!!

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Guys, I feel trouble in a certain matter:

According to CIC website: "You may change your school, program and/or field of study without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid."

I have applied for visa based on MASc Civil Engineering (at UBC) which is without funding at the moment. Now I got admission in MASc Environmental Systems Engineering (at University of Regina) with almost 75% funding

Problem: I prefer regina because of lesser expenses also because In this field I like technical side of research areas.

Question is: How do I safely go for Regina? Need answers with solid reasons/experience. Thanks

Options:
1. Inform the CHC of my change of plans (and possibly ruin chances of approval)
2. Get to Regina directly after getting approval without informing CHC?
3. Get to UBC and then go to Regina (which seems to be the only logical choice at the moment)

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Aumer said:

According to CIC website: "You may change your school, program and/or field of study without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid."

I have applied for visa based on MASc Civil Engineering (at UBC) which is without funding at the moment. Now I got admission in MASc Environmental Systems Engineering (at University of Regina) with almost 75% funding

Problem: I prefer regina because of lesser expenses also because In this field I like technical side of research areas.

Question is: How do I safely go for Regina? Need answers with solid reasons/experience. Thanks

Options:
3. Get to UBC and then go to Regina (which seems to be the only logical choice at the moment)
When CIC's website say that you may use the same permit then I guess there shouldn't be any problem with Option # 2

You can write an email to U of Regina's ISO dept about your condition, they'll guide you what to do..I am sure they have similar cases in the past

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Aumer said:

Options:
Check this thread, it answers your querry

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-of-university-t115907.0.html

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Dear All,

Is there anyone who got admission in University of Ontario Institute of Technology for september intake. Anyone has idea about this university

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
Can.ott said:
It is really strange...I don't think these types of cheap activities were noticed in previous spread sheets....any how rkazi yaar I think the previous year spreadsheet was a bit gud in looks:)...we can make ours better:))
The best way to make the spreadsheet look is to cover it with green 90% or more. Inshallah :D :D :D