+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

muaz.nabi

Jun 10, 2013
Applied for visa online on 12th of June, got medical request on the 13th of June. Did medical today (20th of June)... :)Hope everything goes smooth...IA...

University of Ottawa, Engineering management ..

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Telecommunist got this email today from CHC (kindly see the bold words)
Hi guys,

i had my medical on 18th june and today i got this email , any 1 has any idea how to deal with it?
P.S i have already submitted police verification certificate and all 03 passports with my paper based application.then wot they want me now?

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document /information

- Your travel history for past 10 years.
- Have you ever been arrested or detained?

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 05 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
from these boldly written words one can conclude that our medicals have been received by the CHC through the emedical software and now the final process has started.....................like now its either approval or the forbidden word hehehhehehehhehhehe so lets crosss our fingers for the first step in the future In shaaa Alllah best of luck to you alllllllllllllllllllll :) jo b ho its Allah ki marzi now we did our best and thats what matters the most, its not that someone has better luck than the other. so any ways sorry enough babbling hehehehheh :p :p :p :p lets see

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

A Quick Question.

After medical when Visa is Approved, any e-mail is received to concerned person that "Visa is Approved" or direct fedex ata hai individual ka ?

Will be thankful if anyone can reply on this

Thanks

Fahad Shah

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
fahad_shah said:
Hello Friends,

A Quick Question.

After medical when Visa is Approved, any e-mail is received to concerned person that "Visa is Approved" or direct fedex ata hai individual ka ?
Yes, an email is sent to you of approval just like medical call. After this fedex send you message to collect your document/passport.

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelhaf said:
Yes, an email is sent to you of approval just like medical call. After this fedex send you message to collect your document/passport.
Thank you Adeel for giving a valuable information

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
muaz.nabi said:
Applied for visa online on 12th of June, got medical request on the 13th of June. Did medical today (20th of June)... :)Hope everything goes smooth...IA...

University of Ottawa, Engineering management ..
You Sir are the fastest one so far. Glad to hear that. Inshallah you will be getting your visa in record time too.

T$

aftaglow

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Mississauga
Boys got my visa approved to canada on the best day of friday, got my parcel today from fedex.
21 months for 18 months masters study time period.
In my case got message from fedex and chc approval email on same day.
Shukar Alhamdulilah.
Best of luck everybody ,everybodies visas on there way approximate time after medical is 15 16 days.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
aftaglow said:
Boys got my visa approved to canada on the best day of friday, got my parcel today from fedex.
Shukar Alhamdulilah.
Best of luck everybody ,everybodies visas on there way approximate time after medical is 15 16 days.
hey many many congratulations brother......... may Allah make your life full of happiness and success. do pray for usss as welllll...................... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Masha Allah .. Congrats, ATB :)
aftaglow said:
Shukar Alhamdulilah.

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
aftaglow said:
Shukar Alhamdulilah.
Am really happy for you brother :) . I got my Medical done on 17th June so now hoping for the best to happen :) ... Hope everything goes smooth Insha Allah .......... Hey Do give me your e-mail , as we both applied in same uni and same Master program ;D

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well spending so much time on this forum I guess there should be a page of Pakistani students who have reached canada so that new comers or any one if moving from one state to another can get sme help....like for now I have no one going newbrunswick if there would be a page I could have got some help...so what say??