+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants awaiting for PR decision over 23 months

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
called IRCC he said everything on my application is completed just waiting for officer to finalize it. (Dec 2018 applicant)
For my spouse he said his medical passed, criminality is in progress, remaining nothing has started yet. I had sent his application in January 2020 but resent it in September 2020 and they started processing it in Nov 2020.

The agent said he doesn't know how much time it's going to take to complete processing but they have started finalizing more applications now.

kay-lee

Apr 8, 2021
called IRCC he said everything on my application is completed just waiting for officer to finalize it. (Dec 2018 applicant)
For my spouse he said his medical passed, criminality is in progress, remaining nothing has started yet. I had sent his application in January 2020 but resent it in September 2020 and they started processing it in Nov 2020.

The agent said he doesn't know how much time it's going to take to complete processing but they have started finalizing more applications now.
Dec 2018. Wow, but why the long wait...

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Dec 2018. Wow, but why the long wait...
As i got married and added my spouse to my application. But coz of pandemic they never processed it unfortunately. During my interview I mentioned m married so they just put me on hold since then and requested his application to be sent again.

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I replied to the portal invitation email on Saturday and again yesterday still waiting for the login credentials… every step is longer than the other lol

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I replied to the portal invitation email on Saturday and again yesterday still waiting for the login credentials… every step is longer than the other lol
Yes, I sent my photo and info June 30 and still waiting for copr. So annoying!

• Angry

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Yes, I sent my photo and info June 30 and still waiting for copr. So annoying!
Yeah .. like how hard could be to send longin credentials? Or even upload COPR lol .. I honestly don’t get it and I hope I have another officer working on my application now and it’s been sent out of mississauga to Etobicoke or whatever lol

Reactions: imadeddin

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Alhamdullilah just received eCOPR! My address and photo still under review by IRCC. Does anyone know if Service Canada accepts walk ins for SIN number ?