Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hello guys, may I ask your opinion if does writing a letter and sending it directly to the office of Minister Mendicino also applies to outland applicants?

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys I just check this help full messages I would like to ask few questions please answer if anyone know about it
I got my first email from Ircc in that email they were asking about uci, name, email id, date of entry, last entered and port of entry. I replied it in July 13 since then I’m waiting for portal client user name and password for log in. Is anyone can help ?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello guys I just check this help full messages I would like to ask few questions please answer if anyone know about it
I got my first email from Ircc in that email they were asking about uci, name, email id, date of entry, last entered and port of entry. I replied it in July 13 since then I’m waiting for portal client user name and password for log in. Is anyone can help ?
Did you check your spam? Some people received their credentials there.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Is anyone know about this ?
Did you create an IRCC portal account yourself before? If yes they won't send you credentials. You have to log in and you will find your application there and will be able to download your photos and confirm your adress.

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Did you create an IRCC portal account yourself before? If yes they won't send you credentials. You have to log in and you will find your application there and will be able to download your photos and confirm your adress.
No brother I do have gckey account but didn’t have client portal client Log in !