+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants awaiting for PR decision over 23 months

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys, I decided to create a separate Thread for this topic.
I know that there are few applicants waiting for their DM over 23 months already. Some of us even don't have their security started, some applicants have passed everything but still waiting for the decision.. Its hard. Many of us haven't seen families for many years, some applicants can't get their professional licences, get certain jobs or just simply tired of this painful wait.
Calling MP or call center, submitting webform letters, ordering GCMS notes don't make any sense..
I want to gather all applicants that are waiting for over 22-23 months already and whose bar has already reached 100%, and prepare a collective letter to the Minister of Immigration, Prime Minister's office, and maybe for Immigration news portal. I feel that it is the only one way to be heard. At least a minor chance to be heard.
Please post here who is waiting since March 2019. Once we'll see how many of us are here, I'll prepare a draft of the letter, and we will send it to the government.

I really hope it will work for us
Yes your idea is good and that will work if possible news TV stations can broadcast it that's the only chance of getting heard. Unfortunately I applied January 2020 so so I don't think I qualify. It even more painful when you see people who just applied for PR in 2021 and their process is moving rapidly than those who applied before them. Try and post this in another thread in this platform called (Timeline for permanent residence) I saw a lot of 2019 there still waiting. Thanks for your good Job.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
No brother I do have gckey account but didn’t have client portal client Log in !
Sister;)
So the only thing you can do is continue to reply to the same email again and again. One day reply in the morning if you don't find anything the day after reply in the afternoon. Keep replying in the same feud. But really make sure you check your spam carefully. Which office sent you the invitation?

Last edited:

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Yes your idea is good and that will work if possible news TV stations can broadcast it that's the only chance of getting heard. Unfortunately I applied January 2020 so so I don't think I qualify. It even more painful when you see people who just applied for PR in 2021 and their process is moving rapidly than those who applied before them. Try and post this in another thread in this platform called (Timeline for permanent residence) I saw a lot of 2019 there still waiting. Thanks for your good Job.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/marketplace/submit-a-story-tip-1.5695097

https://www.cbc.ca/securedrop/

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys, I decided to create a separate Thread for this topic.
I know that there are few applicants waiting for their DM over 23 months already. Some of us even don't have their security started, some applicants have passed everything but still waiting for the decision.. Its hard. Many of us haven't seen families for many years, some applicants can't get their professional licences, get certain jobs or just simply tired of this painful wait.
Calling MP or call center, submitting webform letters, ordering GCMS notes don't make any sense..
I want to gather all applicants that are waiting for over 22-23 months already and whose bar has already reached 100%, and prepare a collective letter to the Minister of Immigration, Prime Minister's office, and maybe for Immigration news portal. I feel that it is the only one way to be heard. At least a minor chance to be heard.
Please post here who is waiting since March 2019. Once we'll see how many of us are here, I'll prepare a draft of the letter, and we will send it to the government.

I really hope it will work for us
Make a letter and send to this site. This will be our last resort

https://www.cbc.ca/news/marketplace/submit-a-story-tip-1.5695097

https://www.cbc.ca/securedrop/

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Did you create an IRCC portal account yourself before? If yes they won't send you credentials. You have to log in and you will find your application there and will be able to download your photos and confirm your adress.
Bro I made an account and I found the file in it and uploaded the pic and address yesterday and today I got ecopr also there is one mistake which is my marital stetus was devorce and on landing paper they put single so what should I do bro ?

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Bro I made an account and I found the file in it and uploaded the pic and address yesterday and today I got ecopr also there is one mistake which is my marital stetus was devorce and on landing paper they put single so what should I do bro ?
Hey can you share the link for the portal bro?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Congratulations! I am happy to hear that. You can send a webform to IRCC about the mistake ,you can also reply the portal email they send to you to congratulate you on becoming PR . The will corrected your ECOPR and send it back to you.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought divorced isnt marital status, rather it makes you single. i have not come across government document with “divorced” or “separated” as marital status. After divorce, your status goes back to “single”
https://www.lawdepot.com/blog/what-is-my-legal-relationship-status/

Reactions: Tamiou

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi
Anyone know after every thing passed how many days need to wait ?

below update of my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July , 2021.
  5. Provided Fingerprints for rcmp.
  6. Background in progress.
  7. Criminality passed
  8. Security passed
  9. Waiting final assessment and DM. Still file is in Mississauga office and no secondary office.

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys! Some clarification needed here.

PR app in process outside Canada under Spousal Sponsorship class. But the applicant is currently in Canada under refugee status, he basically can’t leave the country now.

The Vo sent pre-arrival service letter last month. Now they request “ proof of departure from Canada”
Do you guys know what this means and why they requested it? Plz, any advice will be appreciated.