CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
asbereth said:
You just re-applied recently, right? Would you like to include your info on the spreadsheet as well?
Right! Of course, I was just waiting until I get the PER :D

My application was received on April 4, 2013
Work XP: RA/TA + Others
No: 3
Nationality: Egyptian

This is my second time, wish me luck!

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
asbereth said:
You should re-apply for the form. It is stated on the checklist, though, that you do not need to re-submit original IELTS anymore, but I've heard stories where people got their applications returned precisely because of this reason, despite the fact they were doing re-application :(

You can probably do is write a long cover letter, explaining that they already have your valid score card, and according to the checklist, you need not submit no more if they already have it, but IMO the best is to re-apply for the form, then send the original along with the applications. Hopefully this won't delay your applying too much (it can take three weeks just to get the score card from them).

EDIT: the official position of CIC is that you do NOT have to re-submit the original, just the copy is enough

But make sure you include at least a copy of your score card, and write an explanation (on the front, maybe, with big letter) that they are in possession of your IELTS score card. I'm still of the opinion that you should try your best to obtain the original, unless if it will significantly delay submitting your application.
My big problem is that I just discovered that I even do not have a copy of it. I checked on-line, and apparently they do not send another copy of the test report to the applicant, but directly to the organization of interest. I fear it might put me in another problem as there is no guarantee that the test report and my application would arrive in Sudney the same day :(.

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
websphereguy said:
Guys,

CIC twitter handle is receiving any questions from Apr 3 - 12.

@ CitImmCanada
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
Thanks for sharing seems useful!!

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
aidina said:
My big problem is that I just discovered that I even do not have a copy of it. I checked on-line, and apparently they do not send another copy of the test report to the applicant, but directly to the organization of interest. I fear it might put me in another problem as there is no guarantee that the test report and my application would arrive in Sudney the same day :(.
I know that the center where you take the exam can issue you a copy of the original for $15 - $30 and you can collect it to send it with your documents. Just email or call them.

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
JVJ said:
So I got another request from CIC just two hours after I received the POF request. I am C/Pasted the email. Now I am not sure if it is the criminal record check from Canada OR other countries that I have lived in (In my case, India, US and Thailand). Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. And they have given me 3 months instead to regular to months to provide these documents

"" RCMP Criminal Record Check: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

This must be received at this office by: 07/04/2013.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.""
Seems interesting, if the RCMP takes longer time, we may submit an updated version, hoping that our applications with not take longer anymore for the RCMP screening. I wish that the cic officers will consider it and wiull not wait for the rcmp screening.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
salam20 said:
I know that the center where you take the exam can issue you a copy of the original for $15 - $30 and you can collect it to send it with your documents. Just email or call them.
Good. I will call them this Monday.

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
aidina said:
I know for sure it is possible to get them to send the score card directly to you rather than recipient organization :)

Back in February, I was actually super-paranoid of my application, and started preparing all over again, just in case it would be rejected. And this included me applying for FBI PCC, IELTS, transcripts, reference letter for foreign work experience, etc (by the time they asked for document requests, they actually asked for something that I wasn't expecting at all).

I wish I remember the link, but it is indeed possible to order for second original of IELTS score card (and not having to send it to the institution of question), though I remembered it took like 3 to 4 weeks. I'll do some digging, and if I can still find it, I'll let you know.

salam20 said:
Seems interesting, if the RCMP takes longer time, we may submit an updated version, hoping that our applications with not take longer anymore for the RCMP screening. I wish that the cic officers will consider it and wiull not wait for the rcmp screening.
I wonder about that too. Shomo has been stuck with RCMP screening since November, and my RCMP screening (according to CAIPS) took only a single day! I wonder if it's possible for him (or anybody else) to submit RCMP finger-print based PCC in such situations to help expedite the process.

My suggestion to new applicants, now though, it is probably not a bad idea (wouldn't hurt unless you have a Canadian criminal record) to also submit finger-print based RCMP PCC. I don't see how it can hurt if you never are convicted of crimes (especially if your name is so common like John Smith or Jane Doe or something).

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
websphereguy said:
CIC twitter handle is receiving any questions from Apr 3 - 12.

@ CitImmCanada
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
I wonder if we should flood them with rejection concerns.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
aidina said:

No, They will send it for you, In the form just write your name and your address , they are gonna send it for you. my friend did that , but they are awful in terms of answering the phone calls. you need to send the form but keep calling them if you did not get any confirmation,

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
salam20 said:
Yes. I can confirm this as I did it before.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
smallkick said:
Yes. I can confirm this as I did it before.

How do you reach them? I called several times, but nobody just answered recently. even if you call them 11 pm, the automatic answer will say wait for the next representative!!!! this is funny. and after several seconds it says please leave a message and somebody call you in 48 hours. I did that, nobody called me in 5 days, I have sent several email. They just did not give a shi....

Master3

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
hooman2012 said:
How do you reach them? I called several times, but nobody just answered recently. even if you call them 11 pm, the automatic answer will say wait for the next representative!!!! this is funny. and after several seconds it says please leave a message and somebody call you in 48 hours. I did that, nobody called me in 5 days, I have sent several email. They just did not give a shi....
I had the same problem and emailed them. They responded quickly. Here is the email they sent:

"Hello Master3;

You will need to fill out the request and payment form and than either email, fax or mail back to us. The delivery time will depend on which method you choose on the payment form. Mail can take anywhere from 5 business days to 3 weeks where courier will take 2-3 business days.

Thank you,

Mei See

IELTS Test Centre
Conestoga College
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener, ON N2G 4M4
T: (519) 748-3516
F: (519) 748-6289
E: ielts @ conestogac.on.ca "

Two pdf files were attached. Let me know if you need them.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
Master3 said:
I had the same problem and emailed them. They responded quickly. Here is the email they sent:

"Hello Master3;

You will need to fill out the request and payment form and than either email, fax or mail back to us. The delivery time will depend on which method you choose on the payment form. Mail can take anywhere from 5 business days to 3 weeks where courier will take 2-3 business days.

Thank you,

Mei See

IELTS Test Centre
Conestoga College
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener, ON N2G 4M4

To what email address did you sent the two pdf files?

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
Master3 said:

"Hello Master3;

Thank you,

Mei See

IELTS Test Centre
Conestoga College
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener, ON N2G 4M4

good to know..i took my test at the same place...now i know what to do if i need another copy ;)