Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
shosseini said:
Hi everybody,

CIC has received my medical result in July and since then, my status has changed to "in process". Two days ago, I was informed by CIC that I need to send them my C.V, detailed contact of my supervisor, and a list of my publications.
Has it happened to any body? Do you have any suggestion for me? Does any body know what will happen after this?

Thanks
This is just crazy!!

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
shosseini said:
Hi everybody,

CIC has received my medical result in July and since then, my status has changed to "in process". Two days ago, I was informed by CIC that I need to send them my C.V, detailed contact of my supervisor, and a list of my publications.
Has it happened to any body? Do you have any suggestion for me? Does any body know what will happen after this?

Thanks
Yea, do send over a copy of the email so that we can all see what it says. Thanks

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi all,
I went for OHIP application at Service Canada. They approve my personal application, but not for my family (wife and two kids). The letter from CIC showsonly my name, but all of my family members are included. They need similar letter from CIC shows all names.
CIC send me PER letter as main principal applicant, but they doesnot include the names of all my family members.
Any one of guys has similar issue? Please let me know how I can proof that all my family members are included in my application.
Appreciate your help

samer_eg said:
Yes, it is the PER, final Positive Eligibility Review, and yes, you can apply for OHIP, but through a request to the OHIP eligibility review committee; to assess your eligibility based on the received PER email.

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
salem10 said:
Hi all,
I went for OHIP application at Service Canada. They approve my personal application, but not for my family (wife and two kids). The letter from CIC showsonly my name, but all of my family members are included. They need similar letter from CIC shows all names.
CIC send me PER letter as main principal applicant, but they doesnot include the names of all my family members.
Any one of guys has similar issue? Please let me know how I can proof that all my family members are included in my application.
Appreciate your help
Hi salem10, so ServiceOntario approved your application directly (without having to appeal)? You're actually in a much better position than a lot of people here, since most of us would have to go through the appeal process (since ServiceOntario would not accept a copy of the PER email). Now, what you would need to do, I think, is to appeal the eligibility of your wife and your kids, arguing that they are also part of the application, and are eligible for OHIP coverage. Some folks here, who may have some experience as to what documents to provide to prove that they're also part of your application, may comment on this.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Yes, they approve my application. She said my OHIP coverage were started since July 18, due to that my PER issued on April 18.
Let me know how I can proof that my wife and two kids are part of my application. Now, I thinking of process fee. I apid $1400 which is two adult and two kids. Is this sufficent proof? I am not sure becuase, she said she need to see thier names on CIC corssponds (Letter or emai).

asbereth said:
Hi salem10, so ServiceOntario approved your application directly (without having to appeal)? You're actually in a much better position than a lot of people here, since most of us would have to go through the appeal process (since ServiceOntario would not accept a copy of the PER email). Now, what you would need to do, I think, is to appeal the eligibility of your wife and your kids, arguing that they are also part of the application, and are eligible for OHIP coverage. Some folks here, who may have some experience as to what documents to provide to prove that they're also part of your application, may comment on this.

samer_eg

Aug 23, 2012
salem10 said:
Yes, they approve my application. She said my OHIP coverage were started since July 18, due to that my PER issued on April 18.
Let me know how I can proof that my wife and two kids are part of my application. Now, I thinking of process fee. I apid $1400 which is two adult and two kids. Is this sufficent proof? I am not sure becuase, she said she need to see thier names on CIC corssponds (Letter or emai).
Hi,

I didn't go through the appeal process. I wrote - from the beginning - an eligibility review request to the OHIP review committee. With the letter, send the PER email. The whole family should be mentioned in the request. After a while, you should receive a letter containing two forms. One is a consent from you to let CIC disclose your application info, and the other from your wife to let her info be disclosed to you. Then you will receive your eligibility letter for ALL of your family. Go after that to your cityhall not the OntarioService. You must also have your client identification numbers with you (on study or work permit for all of you) ;)

Entosis

Oct 30, 2012
Hello Everyone!
I just applied for PR under the PhD quota. My two years were done in the mid of Sept 2012. I am a graduate students at the University of Alberta, and applied to the CIC office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. UPS tracking details show, that the office received the application on the 17th of Sept. 2012. Does anyone have an idea, about how long it take for them to respond to the application.

The CIC website shows 852 applications have been accepted, does anyone have any idea how long the Nova Scotia CIC office take to respond. I have heard nothing from them.

Can someone please provide me with any more information about the process and any help.

Regards,

MSE

May 28, 2012
Entosis said:
Hello Everyone!
I just applied for PR under the PhD quota. My two years were done in the mid of Sept 2012. I am a graduate students at the University of Alberta, and applied to the CIC office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. UPS tracking details show, that the office received the application on the 17th of Sept. 2012. Does anyone have an idea, about how long it take for them to respond to the application.

The CIC website shows 852 applications have been accepted, does anyone have any idea how long the Nova Scotia CIC office take to respond. I have heard nothing from them.

Can someone please provide me with any more information about the process and any help.

Regards,
At the current response rate for our stream, it might take about a little over 2 months to get a response from CIC. Until then, it is a better idea to forget that once you filed an app. Regarding 852: if you start reading last one month's posts here, you will find the updated figure as of the last week of Sept. That is found based on personal correspondence with CIC.

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
Dear members,
My husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountant and we had no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the history report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member,

the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help of people who might be waiting and are frustrated.
sadaf

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafali said:
Dear members,
My husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountant and we had no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the history report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member,

the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help of people who might be waiting and are frustrated.
sadaf
This looks like a scam. Be careful guys!!!
This ID seems to be lying about her situation in different forums!

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
I started my PhD in Canada on 17 January 2011. But my "official" PhD start was on 1st January 2011 (as per the registration says).
Should I wait till 17 January 2013 to apply in PhD stream (if the PhD stream is still alive), or can I apply on 1st January 2013 ?

Thanks,
Indus

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
indusvision said:
I started my PhD in Canada on 17 January 2011. But my "official" PhD start was on 1st January 2011 (as per the registration says).
Should I wait till 17 January 2013 to apply in PhD stream (if the PhD stream is still alive), or can I apply on 1st January 2013 ?

Thanks,
Indus
1st January 2013

aelatar

Jan 28, 2012
asbereth said:
I totally agree with asbereth. You just need to appeal for your wife and your kids. You will just follow the same steps you would follow if you were not approved.