+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hooman2012 said:
He just ignore your RA, If I were you I would do something, If you truly believe that your updated RA was good one, then you have to do something
What can I do? I sent them an e-mail but no response so far. We can not do anything. Yes, he ignored my 2nd letter which was a complete one.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
beishidashuo said:
Hi folks,

Just give you guys a heads-up. I emailed them my scanned POF upon their request. At first, I was worried about whether they accepted them or not. Then I emailed them and asked if they accept the emailed copies. It turns out that they are totally ok with it. And I got the response on the same day. It is good news to everyone, I think. Just do not know why I need to wait so long for the medical request to come. It has already been two months since I emailed them my POF........Hopefully, you guys can get some good info out of it. Thanks.
As I told you before, If they were not satisfied with a scanned copy, they would send you a reminder to send the hard copy!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
aidina said:
What can I do? I sent them an e-mail but no response so far. We can not do anything. Yes, he ignored my 2nd letter which was a complete one.
I am surprised that they have not responded to your email yet! They even replied to my inquiry regarding the reason of rejection on Sunday within 24 hours!

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
N_O said:
I am surprised that they have not responded to your email yet! They even replied to my inquiry regarding the reason of rejection on Sunday within 24 hours!
which e-mail you used? I may re-send my inquiry as my e-cas is still in process!

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
aidina said:
Talk to lawyer, I have heard they would email case manager and they re consider your case by giving it to another visa officer

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
aidina said:
which e-mail you used? I may re-send my inquiry as my e-cas is still in process!
I just replied to the rejection email!

Luigiovemma

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-20-2013
Nomination.....
03-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-30-2014
Med's Request
04-30-2014
aidina said:
I also sent them an email shortly after my rejection, but no response yet. It's been almost two weeks.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
aidina said:
Do you think I should send them another one?
If you started a new email, then your email will not go to the officer that processed your application, which means they may respond late!
The rejection email has the officer number at the bottom, so when you reply to the same message your email goes to him.
Try to reply for it, just to make sure if they considered it or not. The status will take few days until they change it!
In process status dose not mean it is!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Luigiovemma said:
I also sent them an email shortly after my rejection, but no response yet. It's been almost two weeks.
Reply to the rejection email, it goes to the same officer who sent it, they replied in 24 hours in my case!

Luigiovemma

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-20-2013
Nomination.....
03-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-30-2014
Med's Request
04-30-2014
N_O said:
If you started a new email, then your email will not go to the officer that processed your application, which means they may respond late!
The rejection email has the officer number at the bottom, so when you reply to the same message your email goes to him.
Try to reply for it, just to make sure if they considered it or not. The status will take few days until they change it!
In process status dose not mean it is!
Where did you find the officer number? Mine only says "Case Officer" no officer number.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Luigiovemma said:
Where did you find the officer number? Mine only says "Case Officer" no officer number.
The next line to Case Officer!

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – FA01772