+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR received from Islamabad CHC

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Dear All,

Please post if anyone received AOR from Islamabad CHC after submission of full documents. Mine is

Documents Submitted : 27th April, 2009
AOR received : Yet to receive AOR

Regards,

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
not yet.i think it takes 2-3 months for CHC,Isb to respond.I have seen tracking of Shanbaba and he has recieved AOR after 1 months and some days,so just keep waiting.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
I send my full application with documents on 4th, May 2009 and have not recievd any AOR YET.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Keep this thread running cuzz we all sent documents to CHC,Isb around same dates.Update this thread as anyone of us recieve AOR.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Yes since we all in the same boat so update this thread as soon as any one receives update regarding AOR from CHC islamabad.

surfturtle

Sep 10, 2008
Dear All, Kindly inform which document checklist did you all use? Was it the one at CIC's website or the one at CHC Islamabad's website?

P.S. I am ready to send my full application to the visa office and I am planning to mail it in the next couple of days.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Please use the check list of CHC Islamabad since you are submitting dox to CHC Islamabad. Bytheway there is not much difference

surfturtle

Sep 10, 2008
aamer43 said:
Please use the check list of CHC Islamabad since you are submitting dox to CHC Islamabad. Bytheway there is not much difference
Aamer, I understand that. However, the link to CIC's checklist (E7020 Appendix A) refers to visa office (Islamabad) specific instructions. Also, there is some difference between the lists. CIC's visa office specific list requires that original educational transcripts should be submitted in university sealed envelopes. Where as CHC's checklists requires to submit copies only. Hence the confusion.

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
The CIC list for Islamabad asks for photocopies of yours bur originals for Spouse (if applicable). There is not much difference and you can mention the additional originals and notarized copies in checklist. Originals will always be returned.

I have submitted complete docs to ISB CHC on 30th May, 09.Application received on 1st June 09. Keeping fingers crossed.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
To be on the safe side, i have also submitted original dox since they will be returned after verification. Also if u read the Appendix A
Checklist of CHC Islamabad, it is written

Assemble all your documents as listed. Check (ž) each applicable item on the checklist and attach the
checklist to your documents (a paper clip will do). Place all the documents in a sealed envelope. Send
originals of all documents
, including the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), if your intend to live in
the province of Quebec, and the police certificates.

Now its up to u watever u decide.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Dear All,

Today i checked ecas and there was another status added "IN PROCESS". But still i am waiting for AOR for local CHC

Any update from other members, please respond

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
aamer43 said:
Dear All,

Today i checked ecas and there was another status added "IN PROCESS". But still i am waiting for AOR for local CHC

Any update from other members, please respond
Aamer, I received AOR yesterday. Some other members also see a change in Ecas. You should soon be receiving the letter from CHC-Islamabad

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
aamer43 said:
domingo, whats your ecas status now......and any idea when the original dox be returned
They have issued me a new file number. There are two statues appearing at ecas. One is CIO Review Completed and the other is In Process.

I have checked with the old file number also, and it also showed these two statuses.

At this point I am not much worried about original docs. The AOR is a simple acknowledgment, on a preprinted letter, and CHC-Islamabad just put date with a ball point and pasted new file number sticker on it. The letter was dated 1 June, 2009 and received yesterday.

Regards,

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
aoa Domingo ,which document check list u attached with ur documents as i have seen a seperate check list for those applicants who have replied by nova scotia or visa office appendix A check list or both ,kindly reply plzz thanks alot takecare