+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR received from Islamabad CHC

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
target2009match said:
aoa Domingo ,which document check list u attached with ur documents as i have seen a seperate check list for those applicants who have replied by nova scotia or visa office appendix A check list or both ,kindly reply plzz thanks alot takecare
I have used the Visa Office Checklist.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
domingo said:
target2009match said:
aoa Domingo ,which document check list u attached with ur documents as i have seen a seperate check list for those applicants who have replied by nova scotia or visa office appendix A check list or both ,kindly reply plzz thanks alot takecare
I have used the Visa Office Checklist.
domingo, just out of interest, does this mean you submitted the "notarized copies of mark sheets" and not the "original transcript in university sealed envelopes"? i am asking because you say you used the visa office checklist and i see the islamabad visa office checklist (available at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/visas/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf) requires to submit the "notarized copies of degrees and marksheets"... not the "original transcript in university sealed envelope".
please confirm what you did :). thanks.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
See checklist provided by CHC at Pakistan Application Forum

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Status "In Process" means :

Status of your application Explanation

IN PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Looking at this explaination I think that it will take some time before CHC reach any decision,again CHC Isb is pushing Applicants into nothing but ambiguity,not sure whether we will get through or not!!! its really getting tougher and tougher with every passing day.I strongly suggest that CHC,Isb should put a clause that people with heart problems need not to apply otherwise the time CHC,Isb reach any decision that person might not be living :)

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hot-Lier said:
See checklist provided by CHC at Pakistan Application Forum
yes, thanks for that :). this is the same one that is available at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/visas/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf and this says to submit the photocopies of the educational certificates/marksheets. so that is why i was asking domingo (and all others who have sent the full application to CHC islamabad) that did you follow this checklist to send the photocopies of your marksheets or did you follow the checklist available at CIC website to send the original transcripts in sealed envelopes? thanks for sharing.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
ja77 said:
domingo, just out of interest, does this mean you submitted the "notarized copies of mark sheets" and not the "original transcript in university sealed envelopes"? i am asking because you say you used the visa office checklist and i see the islamabad visa office checklist (available at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/visas/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf) requires to submit the "notarized copies of degrees and marksheets"... not the "original transcript in university sealed envelope".
please confirm what you did :). thanks.
I send my originals

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Guys, i just received AOR from CHC Islamabad and it took almost a month to receive this. I have been assigned a new file number to check my ecas.

i hope Imran has also received the same

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
aamer43 said:
Guys, i just received AOR from CHC Islamabad and it took almost a month to receive this. I have been assigned a new file number to check my ecas.

i hope Imran has also received the same
Congrats!

What is the date on the letter. Mine is June 1, 2009.

mind

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014 10:20AM
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Congrats...

A

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Dear aamer on which date you send your documents........