+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I submitted my application on the 1st of August and my timeline is in my signature.

I answered yes to statutory questions as I was denied work permit extension in the UK. I also provided an explanation for this in my LOE.

I know people usually get Schedule A requests asking for clarification regarding this but I am yet to receive mine.

Does anyone know if this is this ok?

Thanks

diana0220

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
sunil55 said:
Send a CSE with explanation and application number etc and attach a LOE. If u nicely present ur mistake I don't think it's matter to worry. U are not hiding anything.
Good luck.

As per you suggest, I sent it
But I am soooooo worried!
Does anyone know is it a big problem?

Also my husband didn't know his study permit expire, until 90 days later, when he found it, he left Canada immediately, Is it belong to order to leave?

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Congrats to all those who got RPRF request!!!

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ
I filled it out myself using my PDF reader tool. However, I don't think it really matters. Those fields are supposed to be completed with the payer's info and not the applicant's; and the payer's info has already been recorded at the time of payment. Since there was no instruction on the need to complete the form, I think it would be acceptable either way.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Reginald said:
I am very scared and would like urgent help, please:

I am thinking of withdrawing my application. This is why:

In order not to provide employment reference for spouse, I just answered "No" to the question " does X have work experience?" Although I listed all my spouse work experience in the personal history section and noted it in my LOE, I am still afraid that the "No" might be construed as misrepresentation.

Please, offer any advise you can as I'm on the verge of withdrawing my application.

To those applying with your spouse, how did you handle that part?

Thanks
You should not be needing to withdraw your application. What you have done is done by a lot of people to avoid uploading a Letter of Reference for Spouse's work experience (if not in Canada) as it does not get you any points. You have given them the information in personal history section which is enough.. For further clarifications, you may refer the thread "Thank you Asivad Anac" where lot people have discussed this already and have done the same as you have done.. Dont worry, you are good to go!

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
Hi Guys,
Could somebody help me? I didn't notice and DM in last 2days or I am wrong or right plz do tell me.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
maverick85 said:
You should not be needing to withdraw your application. What you have done is done by a lot of people to avoid uploading a Letter of Reference for Spouse's work experience (if not in Canada) as it does not get you any points. You have given them the information in personal history section which is enough.. For further clarifications, you may refer the thread "Thank you Asivad Anac" where lot people have discussed this already and have done the same as you have done.. Dont worry, you are good to go!
Yay!!!! Thank you so so much!! You have restored my confidence.

seyi90

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Congrats to all those who got RPRF request!!!

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ
I thank God I also received RPRF, consultant received it yesterday but informed me today. Paid immediately.
Timeline on ECAS is still

ITA - 17 July
FSW Outland - Nigeria - Spouse + 2 kids
ECAS status is:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 19, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 20, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on August 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seyi90 said:
I thank God I also received RPRF, consultant received it yesterday but informed me today. Paid immediately.
Timeline on ECAS is still

ITA - 17 July
FSW Outland - Nigeria - Spouse + 2 kids
ECAS status is:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 19, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 20, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on August 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
are you FSW inland?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diana0220 said:
Does anyone know CSE works?
I am worried about my schedule A :(

How long will takes from Schedule A to DM?
if you are fsw inland..it might take upto 3-4 months..

if you are cec..it can take anytime from 5 days to 4 weeks..

MandyKMF

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Just got PPR last night :D