+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bella15 said:
We got our RPRF today. FSW Outland. submitted Application on August 21st. Do not have any more info as we went through consultants.
any idea on the number of days to get PPR from RPRF? TIA
Oh ho ho :0 great news :)

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
sharma1990 said:
Mine other two lines are for sch A request they sent me...
Thank you so much. I used to think that once ECAS has 5 lines, then next is decision made. Would you know if it works that way? Are there ECAS more than 5 lines before DM?

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reginald said:
Thank you so much. I used to think that once ECAS has 5 lines, then next is decision made. Would you know if it works that way? Are there ECAS more than 5 lines before DM?
Ecas shows all the communication sent by CIC in those additionAl lines. 5 lines are not the requirement, people get it with 3 lines as well.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
malik85 said:
Ecas shows all the communication sent by CIC in those additionAl lines. 5 lines are not the requirement, people get it with 3 lines as well.
Thanks Malik85!! Very clear now.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
I am very scared and would like urgent help, please:

I am thinking of withdrawing my application. This is why:

In order not to provide employment reference for spouse, I just answered "No" to the question " does X have work experience?" Although I listed all my spouse work experience in the personal history section and noted it in my LOE, I am still afraid that the "No" might be construed as misrepresentation.

Please, offer any advise you can as I'm on the verge of withdrawing my application.

To those applying with your spouse, how did you handle that part?

Thanks

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
harry96 said:
Guys have a question from all of you who applied with your spouse. Do you get a seperate UCI for your spouse/dependents or is it just one that's for priniciple applicant?
Any PPRers or can anyone else help me with this?

diana0220

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
What should I do!!! My husband applied visitor visa before, but when I fill in Schedule A, I select "E", forget choose "D"
E---- be refused to admission
D--- be refused to visitor visa

Also, I provide the details in the explain box.

what should I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diana0220 said:
What should I do!!! My husband applied visitor visa before, but when I fill in Schedule A, I select "E", forget choose "D"
E---- be refused to admission
D--- be refused to visitor visa

Also, I provide the details in the explain box.

what should I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a CSE with explanation and application number etc and attach a LOE. If u nicely present ur mistake I don't think it's matter to worry. U are not hiding anything.
Good luck.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry96 said:
Any PPRers or can anyone else help me with this?
My friend only recieved the letter under his UCI. You can call CIC for explanation as well.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all those who got RPRF request!!!

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ