+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arielnana said:
Hi guys,

Any idea how come my background check status is "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. " while my medical has not passed yet? Thx.
I am just behind. I am too waiting. Probably in a day or two we should get our medicals passed.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
rahulP said:
My BG Check turned into 2 nd InProgress today .

that's good actually you should get update on PPR soon ..
all the best and keep us updated on your progress

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
rahulP said:
I don't want to demoralize you, but reality is that second BG check in progress does not necessarily mean PPR is too close. Take a closer look at my timeline. I am not an exception but must of the Inland-PNPs are being processed according to my timeline as well. I hope, however, you will be an exception and get your PPR very soon, my friend.
Still, BG in Progress is a good sign.

Have a good day.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Matt-NL said:
I don't want to demoralize you, but reality is that second BG check in progress does not necessarily mean PPR is too close. Take a closer look at my timeline. I am not an exception but must of the Inland-PNPs are being processed according to my timeline as well. I hope, however, you will be an exception and get your PPR very soon, my friend.
Still, BG in Progress is a good sign.

Have a good day.
Haha, I do agree with you. There's really no knowing what any of these stages mean until you actually receive a PPR.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulP said:
awesome news. congrats. max a month for PPR if we check the current trend.

Trend for pnp inland:

latest PPR: 20th October
latest BG IP2 : 16th November

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Can anyone shed a light on why PNP Inland category is taking this long

First there was a massive wait to get the nomination and now this.

FYI like me I am sure many others could have done without the nomination as the scores dropped in the subsequent draws.

Candidates who have applied for Express Entry much after PNP Inlanders have gotten their PPRs

I just want to know what the logic behind this is..

This wait is never ending.

Also I would like to know..that I changed my country of residence after applying for express entry. I informed CIC of this and they have updated my file. Does it mean that I become Outland now

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
SFKAS said:

FYI like me I am sure many others could have done without the nomination as the scores dropped in the subsequent draws.

Candidates who have applied for Express Entry much after PNP Inlanders have gotten their PPRs

Also I would like to know..that I changed my country of residence after applying for express entry. I informed CIC of this and they have updated my file. Does it mean that I become Outland now
Nobody knows this logic it is just we are unlucky one in the game. I been working on my PR since from August 2015 and still waiting. OPNP took almost 1 year to nominate now CIC is taking long to issue us PPR. Mid Dec AOR and BK N/A waiting for PPR who know when our time will come. All I Know we are unlucky members of this game and we have to learn how to pass this wait time. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Its just bad luck! Ottawa was reasonably fast in processing PNPs until it came to Oct 2016 AORs.
I know of a PNP applicant with Oct 3 AOR, getting his PPR on Feb 16, which is still a little over only 4 months from AOR, which was what the average processing time for PNPs at Ottawa. But for AORs after that date, the wait time has increased a lot.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
SFKAS said:

Simple answer to that is wait for 6 months from your AOR date.
and I think they are working on CEC targets for 2016 until 31st march 2017 and after that we should see some quick movement in other category and if we are really unlucky that category would be anything other then PNP-Inland ;)

enjoy the ride!

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crossing the 4-month mark this evening 8)

Let's just hope it doesn't take more than 6 months.

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
Hi all, is there any PNP INLAND applicant has already past the 6-months line and still has not received a result? If so, only you guys have the "right" to complain the low processing speed and to make CIC respond to your complaint...

I am Dec AOR and had an expectation that my application would be processed fast because I am holding the Province Nomination; however, now I just wished that I can get a positive result after 6-months waiting. And actually, if my application could be approved after this full-period (6 months) of waiting, I would consider myself lucky because CIC just promise "the majority of complete applications" would be processed in 6 months or less (they never say all) and I am in that majority.

I agree that CEC applicants are lucky but I don't think that we PNP Inlanders are in a bad luck just because other streams are faster than us.

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
awesome news. congrats. max a month for PPR if we check the current trend.

Trend for pnp inland:

latest PPR: 20th October
latest BG IP2 : 16th November
Thanks, this timeline is really helpful.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
In 20 days (on 11 April) my 6th month will be over.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
sailorpug said:
Hi all, is there any PNP INLAND applicant has already past the 6-months line and still has not received a result? If so, only you guys have the "right" to complain the low processing speed and to make CIC respond to your complaint...

I am Dec AOR and had an expectation that my application would be processed fast because I am holding the Province Nomination; however, now I just wished that I can get a positive result after 6-months waiting. And actually, if my application could be approved after this full-period (6 months) of waiting, I would consider myself lucky because CIC just promise "the majority of complete applications" would be processed in 6 months or less (they never say all) and I am in that majority.

I agree that CEC applicants are lucky but I don't think that we PNP Inlanders are in a bad luck just because other streams are faster than us.
I think we can still raise a question to immigration minister by taking above comment into consideration "Our applications would be processed faster than normal because we are holding the Province Nomination certificate". CIC should gave us some priority because we are waiting long in line and we are holding nomination certificate. This nomination certificate should gave us some priority. Doesn't matter if we haven't cross 6 months yet but as a provincial nominee We can still push CIC to prioritise our apps. What you guys think........