+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone attending College of North Atlantic (CNA) for year 2020-2021?

Nov 24, 2023
which other cheap school that is still accepting admission you know of?
And have they sent you link to create a portal?
I don’t really no of any other cheap school…. But u can do ur research….. am pretty sure dere are other schools …..and yeah.. Dey have sent me a link 4 creating my school account sins august

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don’t really no of any other cheap school…. But u can do ur research….. am pretty sure dere are other schools …..and yeah.. Dey have sent me a link 4 creating my school account sins august
So you haven’t even received admission and applied for a study permit? Do you have the funds to study? Pay first year tuition and show $20k minimum.

manjil

Feb 3, 2024
I have recently applied to CONA by online application .
I got an email about creating both self service account and CNA email.

What are the further process ?
Do i need to submit documents on self service account as well as deliver to college through courier service ? Or I need to deliver only ?

Please I am confused . Can anyone give me step by step instruction ..
Will appreciate lot.

Thanks

Danirabsy

Nov 22, 2023
I have recently applied to CONA by online application .
I got an email about creating both self service account and CNA email.

What are the further process ?
Do i need to submit documents on self service account as well as deliver to college through courier service ? Or I need to deliver only ?

Please I am confused . Can anyone give me step by step instruction ..
Will appreciate lot.

Thanks
do the both.

manjil

Feb 3, 2024
do the both.
What is ur application status right now can you share ? Did u recieved offer of admission , if yes how long after submittimg application ?

I already submitted my documents while i was submitting online application . And the email said that it wont show anything in selfservice portal until i receive offer of admission ..
So , i am planning to only deliver documents today through courier ...
Is my process wrong ?

If it is possible to talk in whatsapp let me know. Thanks..

manjil

Feb 3, 2024
I only got an email telling me I have been placed on waiting list.
What is your course and how long after u received this response and u did deliver documents through courier service too yeah . If yes , did they respond any follow up email after they sucessfully received the document and how many days after did u deliver them document after submitting application online.
Can you assisst me based on your experience ?
Thanks.

jhon Reaper

Apr 17, 2024
Hello there ,
I applied to cna college on 4 january 2024 and got my cna account on 18 january after creating my account I submitted my document online and I also courier my document to college

After some time I got an email from college that document received and eligible

After that I got another email that I have beeen placed on waitlist

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of waitlist and I haven't got any email regarding my other filled course

Will I be able to get offer letter from cona

Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there ,
I applied to cna college on 4 january 2024 and got my cna account on 18 january after creating my account I submitted my document online and I also courier my document to college

After some time I got an email from college that document received and eligible

After that I got another email that I have beeen placed on waitlist

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of waitlist and I haven't got any email regarding my other filled course

Will I be able to get offer letter from cona

Please help
It means when you applied that the course is full so you are waitlisted. So contact the school and find out how to apply for another program. You will need a PAL too.

jhon Reaper

Apr 17, 2024
No I actually applied when the application started
And when I tried to contact International Admission they told me that Admission are on hold

Please help me with this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No I actually applied when the application started
And when I tried to contact International Admission they told me that Admission are on hold

Please help me with this
Call the school and ask why admissions are on hold. You asked about waitlists but admissions being on hold is something different. Maybe because you now need PALs and the school doesn’t know how many they are getting.