+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone attending College of North Atlantic (CNA) for year 2020-2021?

Focus99

Nov 26, 2022
I am really thinking about CNA as well... I read a lot of things online about the school and I see its one of the cheapest colleges in Canada... I really want my wife to study there...
but I have a very simple question about the requirements for Nigeria citizen please anyone with info just update me.
Can anyone with OND (Ordinary National Diploma) get admission into the college?
thanks

YES

Teeceem7

Mar 29, 2019
Has anyone successfully applied for admission at this college and been approved? Same, anyone apply for study permit and been approved?

General question-Can a family member in Canada pay tuition and provide a bank statement (as proof of funds)for a study permit applicant outside canada?

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone successfully applied for admission at this college and been approved? Same, anyone apply for study permit and been approved?

General question-Can a family member in Canada pay tuition and provide a bank statement (as proof of funds)for a study permit applicant outside canada?
Did you eventually apply to the school and if so how long before you got a response from the school?

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
October 2022 TO January 27 2023 do the math they start sending out LOA from January from the email they told me
I appreciate you for responding. I get the first come first serve thing but its not like they have a big population so i thought it would be quicker. I mean i have applied to centennial before and got a very quick response and i know their international applications are higher in volume than CNA. Part of the reason why i wanted them to respond earlier too is because i wanted to know if they accept e-transcripts because the other mode will take a very longtime to reach them

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
I appreciate you for responding. I get the first come first serve thing but it's not like they have a big population so i thought it would be quicker. I mean I have applied to centennial before and got a very quick response and I know their international applications are higher in volume than CNA. Part of the reason why I wanted them to respond earlier too is that i wanted to know if they accept e-transcripts because the other mode will take a very long time to reach them
oh I can confirm to you they receive lots of applications the school is not common like those schools you know because people always want to stay in big cities despite the fact that big cities are expensive and those schools too are very expensive than CNA and that is their policy you cannot change that, for example, NSCC wants the school you studied to email their transcript to them directly so you see SENECA CENTENNIAL GEORGE BROWN NIAGARA NBCC those are very common colleges and people mostly want to be in Toronto Ontario BC Alberta etc but that is not the point the most important save money as much as possible forget big cities they are always expensive at the end of the day you will still get PR after ur PGWP by then you can change provinces or cities to the one you like at the end of the day it is a win-win. I had SENECA in mind in the beginning but when I saw the tuition deposit of 8K I was shocked now it is 11K hahaha crazy right but with CNA fees, book and compulsory are paid in 3 instalments giving you and ur sponsor time to prepare the next amount
like I said CNA is not popular like those other school but it doesn't mean they do not have high volumes of applications and their policies you have to follow them
I know a Liberian guy who didn't send it to the school as I did he got his LOA he applied in December and got it in February maybe I was requested that because I was amongst the first applicants since I applied very early so you can send it vie email to Chanda jordan or taylor garnier it depends on you

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
oh I can confirm to you they receive lots of applications the school is not common like those schools you know because people always want to stay in big cities despite the fact that big cities are expensive and those schools too are very expensive than CNA and that is their policy you cannot change that, for example, NSCC wants the school you studied to email their transcript to them directly so you see SENECA CENTENNIAL GEORGE BROWN NIAGARA NBCC those are very common colleges and people mostly want to be in Toronto Ontario BC Alberta etc but that is not the point the most important save money as much as possible forget big cities they are always expensive at the end of the day you will still get PR after ur PGWP by then you can change provinces or cities to the one you like at the end of the day it is a win-win. I had SENECA in mind in the beginning but when I saw the tuition deposit of 8K I was shocked now it is 11K hahaha crazy right but with CNA fees, book and compulsory are paid in 3 instalments giving you and ur sponsor time to prepare the next amount
like I said CNA is not popular like those other school but it doesn't mean they do not have high volumes of applications and their policies you have to follow them
I know a Liberian guy who didn't send it to the school as I did he got his LOA he applied in December and got it in February maybe I was requested that because I was amongst the first applicants since I applied very early so you can send it vie email to Chanda jordan or taylor garnier it depends on you
Oh for sure, i too want to save money, which is why i applied to cna and also memorial university. Ok so for the transcript, how do i go about sending the transcript,, did you send yours by mail and who did you send it to? The only person that has respond to me so far is Heather Doyle but then she actually ended up sending an email to international admissions to ask them to assist me so thats another dead end. Also being that the transcript is going to take a longtime to reach them, will i stil be able to get an acceptance letter? This lack of communication from them is making things more difficult than it needs to be , all i need them to do is respond to my questions.

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
read word for word
Oh for sure that is something I also got angry with hahaha they took time to respond well before I applied the one who took care of my emails when I was getting inquiries told me she takes care of all 17 campuses alone and receives hundreds of emails every single day so she told me if I send a, email I should keep on sending emails it will make it hard so I understood and followed her instructions this is her email and someone else I emailed too
Chanda.Jordan@cna.nl.ca
taylor.garnier@cna.nl.ca
If you have already applied send first your documents to them scanned copies
I told you in October I was asked to mail it to Prince Phillip Drive campus maybe it was because I was among the first people who applied I used Fedex and it took like 7 days to reach the school
But a friend from Liberia just emailed his copies and got his LOA he did this in December got it in February

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
read word for word
Oh for sure that is something I also got angry with hahaha they took time to respond well before I applied the one who took care of my emails when I was getting inquiries told me she takes care of all 17 campuses alone and receives hundreds of emails every single day so she told me if I send a, email I should keep on sending emails it will make it hard so I understood and followed her instructions this is her email and someone else I emailed too
Chanda.Jordan@cna.nl.ca
taylor.garnier@cna.nl.ca
If you have already applied send first your documents to them scanned copies
I told you in October I was asked to mail it to Prince Phillip Drive campus maybe it was because I was among the first people who applied I used Fedex and it took like 7 days to reach the school
But a friend from Liberia just emailed his copies and got his LOA he did this in December got it in February
If you don't mind me asking where are you from? I am from Jamaica. I've already send my documents. I send a copy of my degree, unofficial transcript (for temporary until they get the official) and Wes credential assesment. What did you send by mail that took 7 days? Wow so they are actually short staffed, i suspect that might be a factor in the late response.

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
If you don't mind me asking where are you from? I am from Jamaica. I've already send my documents. I send a copy of my degree, unofficial transcript (for temporary until they get the official) and Wes credential assesment. What did you send by mail that took 7 days? Wow so they are actually short staffed, i suspect that might be a factor in the late response.
Africa Cameroon, just sent the high school transcripts and certificates and got them notarized by a lawyer they were true colored copies of the originals

Remocrevo

Mar 18, 2023
Hi am new here
I have applied into cna since like 2 weeks ago and am waiting for a letter of acceptance
I want to ask, how many weeks does it take to take for them to release letter of acceptance