+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone attending College of North Atlantic (CNA) for year 2020-2021?

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
Hi am new here
I have applied into cna since like 2 weeks ago and am waiting for a letter of acceptance
I want to ask, how many weeks does it take to take for them to release letter of acceptance
Read before u ask you question I guess it helps it takes 6 to 10weeks or even more

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Africa Cameroon, just sent the high school transcripts and certificates and got them notarized by a lawyer they were true colored copies of the originals
So i received an email that provide details on creating a cna email account and and a self service account. Activate both accounts. Did they communicate with you about the status of your application through the cna email?

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
So i received an email that provide details on creating a cna email account and and a self service account. Activate both accounts. Did they communicate with you about the status of your application through the cna email?
Yes after sometime they will send an email to tell you you have been placed on the eligibility list or that you meet the requirement

Reactions: Tallulah

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Yes after sometime they will send an email to tell you you have been placed on the eligibility list or that you meet the requirement
Oh ok. Is there a difference with eligibility list and meeting the requirement, or are they both one in the same?

Cjey7

Mar 4, 2021
CNA seem to be understaffed, especially international admissions office... Why don't they hire students incampus part time? Chanda takes like one month to reply to your emails

Cjey7

Mar 4, 2021
Kindly someone inform me how long does it take from the moment they send you an email confirming that you were placed on eligibility list to getting acceptance letter?

Nov 24, 2023
Hello team,
I applied for admission at CNA for Falls 2024 since July 2023 and am yet to get my admission letter.(that school is terrible at communication). but jst want to ask, do I really need to pay my 1st semester tuition before applying for my visa???

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Hello team,
I applied for admission at CNA for Falls 2024 since July 2023 and am yet to get my admission letter.(that school is terrible at communication). but jst want to ask, do I really need to pay my 1st semester tuition before applying for my visa???
I applied inJanuary this year for september intake and mind you the deadline for this semester was not even near. I email many times and never got a response. Actually the response was sporadic. I got a response to set up a school email in july i think and then in september i got an email asking if i wish to keep my application for next year intake.

If i were you i would try to seek out another school. Don't waste your time and money. Yes it is usually best to pay first semester tuition because that way they will know you have the intention of coming to the school and not just "running off" into their country. But if you are having issues with communition with them already, its not wise to pay 1st semester tution at all. Because if push comes to shove and you need to be refunded it will be difficult to get a hold of them.

Reactions: Fejiro Oghuvbu

Danirabsy

Nov 22, 2023
Hello team,

Danirabsy

Nov 22, 2023
Hi fejiro,I also applied for fall 2024, since early last month but haven't gotten any updates yet. Have there been any news from your side?

Danirabsy

Nov 22, 2023
Hello team,