+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody applied to Concordia for Winter 2018?

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
Hello,
I've applied for MEng. Industrial program at Concordia for Winter 2018 term. My file is being assessed and its been more than a month now.

Anybody got an admit or heard anything from them?
Please share your status!

mariaahmed1

Apr 7, 2016
Hi!,
I have applied for MASc in electrical and computer engineering. I have submitted reference letters on 6th July, but in myconcordia "to do list" is not updated yet:confused:

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I've been a bit optimistic so applied in just two. University of Windsor and Concordia, Concordia being the first preference obviously. However lately, I am getting a bit anxious as they are taking too long! :rolleyes:

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I submitted my application on 24th of May, uploaded all the documents required to complete my file on 21st of June, and my file status changed to 'Your file is being assessed on...' on 13th of July.

ssddk7

Jul 23, 2017
I have applied for M.Eng mechanical for January 2018... I have applied on April 11 and my file was under assessment from May 24(10 weeks)

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
Did u hear anything from them? 10 weeks is too long! :confused:

My profile:
BE Mech. - 8.1CGPA
IELTS - 8 bands overall not less than 7

ssddk7

Jul 23, 2017
My profie is cgpa-8.56 IELTS-7 2017passout... I heard that they usually start winter decisions in early September or late august. Do you have any idea when they start?

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
I send an inquiry email to university to know the updates regarding my application. In reply they said that I usually take 8-10 weeks from the date your application is marked complete that means application is not processed until university receives all the supporting document.
I applied on May 26 and my application completed on June 18. I hope it wont take long.

ssddk7

Jul 23, 2017
I send an inquiry email to university to know the updates regarding my application. In reply they said that I usually take 8-10 weeks from the date your application is marked complete that means application is not processed until university receives all the supporting document.
I applied on May 26 and my application completed on June 18. I hope it wont take long.
Bro... Its been almost 11 weeks since my file is marked complete ... So what department did you apply for? And what's ur profile???

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
Bro... Its been almost 11 weeks since my file is marked complete ... So what department did you apply for? And what's ur profile???
I applied for Master of Mechanical Engineering. Have you send any inquiry email to university? If not send email to following email address regarding your application update. They reply within 1 day.

Zed03

Jun 20, 2017
Vadodara
I submitted all my documents on 21 June, but my file status changed to being assessed only on 13 July. God knows how long will it take them to give a decision.

By the way, I got admitted to University of Windsor for MEng. (Industrial) Program for Winter 2018 term. :) Got acceptance letter yesterday, but I have to confirm admission by 27 August. Hoping to hear from Concordia by that date, otherwise I will be in a difficult position.